Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They may not have kept it. This came up in a recent case, and I recall that the download process takes no more than 10 minutes.

Hell, I’m sure they wanted him to keep it, in case they obtained a warrant to record his phone conversations.
The warrant said after FD gave them the phone in the NCPD lobby, LE "seized it" - which I took to mean they did not give it back and FD left with no cell phone.

I wonder though if Police have been able to collect all the phones or even know of all the phones that were used? They also could have used burners and ditched them? Maybe that is what the metal detectors were for?

I'm also curious of the route taken from NC to Hartford? NCPD asked for CCTV from folks near the Merritt but the northern most entrance to Merritt is Rt 123 and this can also be used to head to Ridgefield, up Rt7 and get to Rt84. Ridgefield and Redding police I believe do use the license plate scanners so I wonder if they were able to get any confirmation of FD/MT route to Hartford using this technology?
As I posted earlier, there is no indication in the arrest warrant affidavit that LE has MT's cell phone. They got a warrant for her Call Record Details but unlike FD (whose cell phone was seized and analyzed) it does not appear that LE has MT's physical phone -- at least LE did not seem to have it as of the time the affidavit was written.

Yep they will save that for the murder warrant IMO - I think we will see a mountain of evidence but why can’t they pinpoint the body I wonder ?
Their phones must have gone dark during the time period immediately following the murder.

That’s the most logical explanation I can come up with.

Very true we know the neighbor has footage of him picking up his mail perhaps the same day he killed his wife imo

This was the most surprising part I read in the affidavit for his arrest. Seriously... WHAT??!! He can just kill his wife, dump her somewhere, go around dropping evidence all over town, and then just hop out and get the mail like it’s any normal day? I’d not be the least bit worried about my mail... I’d be rushing to get home thinking the cops were on my tail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13