Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the media thread one of our sleuthers posted about the bodies of water in the area / I will bring that over - some believe her body was taken care of during that two hours at his spec house and out in garbage bags and dumped in Hartford and some think because he is an avid water skier he would have put her in water

Thank you!

I had forgotten that he is an "avid water skier" ! Would he ever be familiar with waters in that area!

"Online records show that Fotis Dulos has competed in water skiing events around the world and his children have also taken part in competitions."

https://heavy.com/news/2019/05/fotis-dulos/

Amen to that! I think that book must have chapters missing...cuz they all read the same book and mess up the same ways. Do they just not comprehend bonehead moves or do they think they are too special to get caught?
Maybe they are born with the same idiot pathway carved in their brains? IDK

If only "evil thoughts and plots" to actually murder someone were never in anyone's brain pathways!

In the media thread one of our sleuthers posted about the bodies of water in the area / I will bring that over - some believe her body was taken care of during that two hours at his spec house and out in garbage bags and dumped in Hartford and some think because he is an avid water skier he would have put her in water
I’m for she’s weighted down in water someplace!

No - she’s been dismembered and is in the landfill/dump.

But wait... she’s in the ocean/sound!

I mean she’s in one of the attics chained to a pipe!

never mind

MOO

I have seen video of LE going through garbage bins, but have not seen video out of FD and whatsherface dumping items? Did I miss something?

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Soap box moment.......<modsnip: removed reference to quoted post> I will say and I speak only for myself that I’m utterly disgusted that this divorce case dates back to 2017 and with everything I’ve read was not coming to a close anytime soon! Two years is absolutely ridiculous! The only persons this was advantageous for were the lawyers and judges involved! Heck if it takes over 2 years to dissolve an incredibly dysfunctional (to put it lightly) marriage any satisfactory outcome is long from over! NO wonder we can’t get anything done in this country! Stepping down

Last edited by a moderator:
Article with reference to court documents associated with FD financial situation:
New Canaan: Jennifer Dulos’ estranged husband fails to make bail after years of business trouble

From above article:

"In addition to the Tudor home, Fore Group lists for sale the 15,000-square-foot Farmington manse that Dulos uses as his company’s address. The property last appraised at $2.2 million and is co-owned by Jennifer Dulos, according to the most recent records posted online by the town of Farmington".

"Documents in the couple’s two-year divorce case reveal that Dulos claimed to have assets of less than $400,000 against total liabilities between $4.9 million and $7.6 million, the latter figure including what is described as contingent debt".

"According to court filings in the divorce, Fotis Dulos claimed “to be in dire financial circumstances” and that the Fore Group, which he is the sole shareholder of, may qualify for bankruptcy. Dulos also said the “Fore Group has not generated any cash flow in 2019,” according to court documents".

"However, Jennifer Dulos’ attorney filed a response saying Fotis Dulos had not been paying the mortgage of their Farmington home, but allowed his girlfriend to live in the residence without paying rent. His girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, has also been charged in Jennifer Dulos’ disappearance".

"Fore Group has also incurred multiple lawsuits, including one filed in January 2018 by the mother of Jennifer Dulos who claims Fotis Dulos failed to repay nearly $2 million in loans from her late husband, Hilliard. Fotis Dulos used the money to purchase and develop properties".

"Hilliard Farber died in January 2017, having spent the bulk of his career running a New York City-based securities broker-dealer firm, which was acquired in 2008 by TradeWeb".

"In the case of a Hemlock Hill Road home in New Canaan, Gloria Farber claimed Dulos failed to repay $1 million he owed on a $1.5 million loan from 2015. The same lawsuit alleged that Dulos owed another $670,000 on a loan from 2009. However, Dulos claims in documents filed by his attorneys that the funds were gifts and not loans".

"Farber is seeking $2 million, with a judge granting a legal attachment of $500,000 against Fore Group in advance of a full trial scheduled for this December. Fotis Dulos’ attorneys have spent the past several weeks seeking a court order to depose Jennifer Dulos’ mother".

Ewww what if FD was just waiting at the spec home for MT to take care of it and she was the one who killed her. She looks deranged.

She absolutely does. Blowing kisses to family in court, staring without blinking at the judge, hiding her face from cameras by bending over and covering head with a towel. Nutbag for sure.

Soap box moment.......<modsnip: removed reference to quoted post> I will say and I speak only for myself that I’m utterly disgusted that this divorce case dates back to 2017 and with everything I’ve read was not coming to a close anytime soon! Two years is absolutely ridiculous! The only persons this was advantageous for were the lawyers and judges involved! Heck if it takes over 2 years to dissolve an incredibly dysfunctional (to put it lightly) marriage any satisfactory outcome is long from over! NO wonder we can’t get anything done in this country! Stepping down

Brava! PS: Please don't step down, we need you here!

This thread is dedicated to discussion of the case of a missing and presumed murdered mother. Please stay on topic and do not derail the thread further by venting about a perceived dysfunctional or corrupt court system or legal system.

Interesting idea! But why do you think they asked NC residents for their CCTV but didn't make a broad request in Farmington? Locals have chimed in to say that many of the local houses have CCTV but they haven't been asked by police. What's interesting though it that police have the neighbors CCTV that I think lived across the street from main residence of FD/MT. Still wonder why they haven't asked more broadly for CCTV in the Farmington area?
Just a guess, but maybe they have received enough CCTV in regards to his place, so therefore they aren't asking for any more? There may very well be a reason that we just aren't aware of yet at this time? Just thinking out loud.

Just popped in to say I'm going to be livid if JD's remains aren't recovered because the dynamic duo refused to talk... cowards... !!!

And I pray the jaws of justice lock down on them with full force of the law and beyond.

That is all.

MOO.

Ok. So going on your theory that he gave iphone to NCPD on Sat. Then how did he communciate with MT after Sat? He must have had another phone or bought another phone? On the staying at other house issue though why would you sit in an empty house? My guess is he left the phone in the house and went some place else to do who knows what? This is also why I'm confused that Farmington police haven't broadly asked for CCTV as perhaps this CCTV could explain what exactly was going on when FD was sitting in an empty house based on his cell phone location. Still not getting what he and MT were doing during this period. Or maybe they haven't asked for the CCTV because they know what both parties were doing during this period and it just wasn't disclosed in the warrant document? IDK.
5/25 14:47 he turned his phone over - did they keep it ? I don’t know but I bet they did - and I suspect he has more than one or went and got another one before turning the phone over ? He had to know (or maybe not some people don’t know about location settings on smart phones but he had the X IIRC so am guessing he knew) in any case he and MT lived together and am sure he went straight back to her after the brief police visit - speculation on my part

Bravo!
You got it right IMO when you said a divorce that takes 2 yrs is only advantageous to the lawyers and the judges!

My Atty’s fees cost me $50k more than I received in my 2 yr divorce settlement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member