Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went back to read the arrest warrant again and I started making google maps to try to understand possible options for what happened after JD/MT left NC.

Here is a google map of something that puzzles me in the arrest warrant: Google Maps

This drive takes roughly 5 min. and FD seems to go back and forth between the 2 properties over the course of a few hours and then is next spotted via cell activity on Albany Avenue in Hartford.

Police have searched both the properties on the map and found nothing so far as we have heard. Does it seem possible to anyone that he left his cellphone at the 80 Mountain Spring Road and travelled someplace in the area to deposit the remains of JD? So far as we know the house at 80 Mountain Spring Road is empty. Why stay in an empty house for so long? What could he have been doing during these trips back and forth?

I wonder if he left his cell phone in the house and traveled by car or truck to dispose of JD remains in different locations in the area? The area does seem to have lakes and/or ponds nearby. I wonder if any locals can shed light on these bodies of water as well as the river nearby.

I also wonder if the police have all the vehicle GPS activity now as the arrest warrant only seems to reference cell phone info.

The people that are calling for more searching in and around Farmingdale seem to be on the right path I think.
1. I believe they said in the warrant, he was on the Mountain Spring property. It's five acres.
2. The possibility of FD having left his phone at MS has been brought up, and is such an interesting possibility, which is why I asked about the accuracy of locations: Was he standing still for two hours or moving about the property?
3. I'm also wondering what what bodies of water he visited, both waterskiing and otherwise. The CT River is both popular and convenient, BUT: A) If the body was disposed before the evidence, when did this happen in broad daylight, and B) That 30+ minutes he spent driving from a property five minutes away from the other, what was he doing???

They did pull her records according to the warrant but failed to mention where her phone was in the afternoon when his was traveling back and forth between the two houses - she’s only brought up regarding the Hartford garbage bag dump
Arrest warrant for Fotis Dulos, Michelle Troconis

Attachments

• 56C43DB7-E348-47B8-9462-B8BF7424DE70.jpeg
    56C43DB7-E348-47B8-9462-B8BF7424DE70.jpeg
    103.9 KB · Views: 6
We know he altered registration tags because he hid them in a storm drain in Hartford.

Did he use those altered plates on his Ford Raptor to travel to and from New Canaan? Possibly.

However, this is still very risky due to high-speed license plate readers on CT State Highway Patrol cars. moo

How could he avoid detection by the camera? By taking the backroads and avoiding the highway.

Google maps gives one option that avoids the highway and tolls. After passing over the Houstanic River, River Road is very secluded in areas and runs right along the river.

I hope LE is considering any and all routes he might’ve taken.

State Police Using License Plate Scanners on Highways
Just wanted to chime in that its not just the State Police using these scanners. Local police in Fairfield County use them as well. This issue is controversial as many have questions precisely what the local police are doing with the data and how the data is stored and protected. Any requests for information on the topic have been met with crickets and no response from the police departments that have been asked about the issue. I truly don't know what the legality of essentially stationing police cars with these scanners in high traffic areas and gathering massive amounts of personal travel data? I've tried asking the policemen that I've met locally in passing about the issue but as expected they won't provide an answer. Curious what the NCPD policy on these scanners is as police cars are routinely stationed on Rt 123 which is probably one of the most traveled roads in the region. Curious.

The thing though was over Memorial Day weekend there were all kinds of State Police out in force on all the major highways. I bet it will take time but they will eventually piece together the path and timeline for FD and MT.

1. I believe they said in the warrant, he was on the Mountain Spring property. It's five acres.
2. The possibility of FD having left his phone at MS has been brought up, and is such an interesting possibility, which is why I asked about the accuracy of locations: Was he standing still for two hours or moving about the property?
3. I'm also wondering what what bodies of water he visited, both waterskiing and otherwise. The CT River is both popular and convenient, BUT: A) If the body was disposed before the evidence, when did this happen in broad daylight, and B) That 30+ minutes he spent driving from a property five minutes away from the other, what was he doing???
I'm absolutely with you. I've taken this google drive and walk and don't get at all what he was doing in what you identify as B)...30+ min to drive from a property five min. away from the other. The only thing I could think of was that he might have been on his phone chatting away but that is still a slow slow slow drive IMO. Not getting this at all.

Wonder how many phones he might have had? Did they buy burner phones? Didn't he hand the iphoneX over to NCPD on Friday or Saturday? Did they impound the phone or did they just download the data and return the phone to him? I would think he would have multiple phones but you never know. Ditto questions for MT. Wonder why the warrant info on her movements wasn't as detailed?

I don't think there is anything in the river.
Why do that then put evidence in 30 spots in Hartford?
Makes no sense.
Sad to say, IMO, it's all in the landfill.
That beautiful mother of five.
She has finally found peace.
Sadly, not the same for her mother, sister and sweet children.
MOO.

In the media thread one of our sleuthers posted about the bodies of water in the area / I will bring that over - some believe her body was taken care of during that two hours at his spec house and out in garbage bags and dumped in Hartford and some think because he is an avid water skier he would have put her in water

And if he had been a decent man who stay married to his wife, he and Jennifer would have inherited Grandma's money.

But that would have required him to be an ethical businessman using responsible financing and to be developing properties that were appropriate for the local real estate market. And to have a good reputation as a boss, a contractor, a neighbor.

All his financial mistakes and apparent fraud happened before he met MT.

Regarding MT's phone and her whereabouts -- I'm not a techie but I did notice a difference in the arrest warrant affidavit about the cell phone data that LE had for FD and MT. For FD they had seized his cell phone and could analyze its data. For MT they apparently did not have her physical phone - the affidavit states LE obtained Call Record Details (CRDs) for her phone and analyzed those records. I'm not sure if the CRDs provide as much information re the phone's whereabouts as the phone itself does.
https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11e9-9ba0-f76720b4a166/5cf560b0dd90b.pdf.pdf

I keep reading the arrest warrant and there is a reference to MT cell phone tracking JD cell phone during the ride down Albany but I'm not 100% the warrant says exactly where she was for the rest of the time. Will go read it yet again...might have been left out intentially. IDK.
I think Albany is the only mention of MT's cell. Not sure if that is because of LE or her t phone being off.

Here is a google map of New Canaan, CT which is helpful to see the distance from JD house to Waveny Park and Irwin Park along with the various ponds and reservoirs in the area. Pound Ridge, NY where JD mother house is located is the next town over from New Canaan.

There are a number of ponds and small lakes in the area of JD house such as the New Canaan Reservoir:
Google Maps

Lockwood Pond: Google Maps

Laurel Reservoir: Google Maps

Map of New Canaan: Google Maps
@afitzy thanks !

They did pull her records according to the warrant but failed to mention where her phone was in the afternoon when his was traveling back and forth between the two houses - she’s only brought up regarding the Hartford garbage bag dump
Arrest warrant for Fotis Dulos, Michelle Troconis
Yes, you are correct but doesn't it seem strange to you that they didn't include her trail but did include his? Wonder if this was intentional or not? I know there is an art to writing a warrant as well as understanding a warrant. I'm just wondering what we are missing in looking at the warrant?

wow I go to work..come home, eat dinner and check on this thread and OMG 40+ pages!
I think the bigger question is why did they leave their phones on while they were dumping incredibly incriminating evidence?

If they set the truck on fire, that would only increase the scrutiny from law enforcement.

ETA: Actually, now that I think about it, I am surprised they didn’t set the truck on fire.

That would be the cherry on top of the proverbial “sundae of incompetence.”

The fact that there’s no such thing, notwithstanding.
Who knows...we just can't think that stupid.

Last edited:
I'm absolutely with you. I've taken this google drive and walk and don't get at all what he was doing in what you identify as B)...30+ min to drive from a property five min. away from the other. The only thing I could think of was that he might have been on his phone chatting away but that is still a slow slow slow drive IMO. Not getting this at all.

Wonder how many phones he might have had? Did they buy burner phones? Didn't he hand the iphoneX over to NCPD on Friday or Saturday? Did they impound the phone or did they just download the data and return the phone to him? I would think he would have multiple phones but you never know. Ditto questions for MT. Wonder why the warrant info on her movements wasn't as detailed?
He turned the phone over Saturday and they got a warrant - to me it looks as if he was on the property for quite some time then traveled to the other house stayed for a bit and back again imo

Attachments

• BCE026C8-D405-4FEF-B7C5-A29F6391BAA2.jpeg
    BCE026C8-D405-4FEF-B7C5-A29F6391BAA2.jpeg
    103.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I think Albany is the only mention of MT's cell. Not sure if that is because of LE or her t phone being off.
The warrant said her phone tracked that of FD 'in the Hartford area'. This seems deliberately vague to me or is it just police language for something I don't understand? What did the warrant language mean exactly? or is the warrant deliberately vague on the movements of MT for a reason?

Bc FD apparently read the same how to commit murder for dummies book as Patrick Frazee and they both apparently skipped the same very important chapter?
Amen to that! I think that book must have chapters missing...cuz they all read the same book and mess up the same ways. Do they just not comprehend bonehead moves or do they think they are too special to get caught?
Maybe they are born with the same idiot pathway carved in their brains? IDK

Troconis allegedly did herself in by being caught on one of the videos leaning out the window of Fotis’s pickup truck, where garbage bags were piled in the back — to smoke a cigarette, said the first source, a Connecticut cop involved with the probe.
How suspects in Jennifer Dulos case handed cops their ‘big break’
From the above.....
Troconis allegedly did herself in by being caught on one of the videos leaning out the window of Fotis’s pickup truck, igwhere garbage bags were piled in the back — to smoke a carette, said the first source, a Connecticut cop involved with the probe.
BBM.
The first we have heard of this.

He turned the phone over Saturday and they got a warrant - to me it looks as if he was in property for quite some time then traveled to the other house stayed for a bit and back again imo
Ok. So going on your theory that he gave iphone to NCPD on Sat. Then how did he communciate with MT after Sat? He must have had another phone or bought another phone? On the staying at other house issue though why would you sit in an empty house? My guess is he left the phone in the house and went some place else to do who knows what? This is also why I'm confused that Farmington police haven't broadly asked for CCTV as perhaps this CCTV could explain what exactly was going on when FD was sitting in an empty house based on his cell phone location. Still not getting what he and MT were doing during this period. Or maybe they haven't asked for the CCTV because they know what both parties were doing during this period and it just wasn't disclosed in the warrant document? IDK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bear_With_Me