Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the early MSM reports, I remember the press reporting the search in Hartford last Friday did NOT produce any evidence. They could be using the same communication tactic regarding the trash plant search. MOO

I also think this is happening. Reports on twitter said that LE told press they planned to search until 9:00p and they called the search four hours earlier than that. But they still said they plan to return tomorrow. I think that’s strange.

ITA. The father of my grandchild has supervised parenting time in my daughter's home. The supervision is by a friend of the father and my daughter agreed to it. She also has Nest video cameras recording everything.

I think in this case the supervision was by someone JD agreed to. It's also now a moot point because the kids are safe and far away from their father and his gal pal.

JMO

Yeah, honestly, supervised visits are like the Judge scraping the bottom of the barrel to give someone who claims they want parenting time a chance to do that. The goal, in my experience, is that it’s temporary while the supervised parent gets some classes and works some stuff out, and the court assesses the custody situation. They don’t want to make it unnecessarily restrictive just because the person might harm someone some day. The fact is he would have killed her no matter what.

Sadly, I don’t think supervised visits are meant to be a long term thing. It isn’t really quality parent / kid time. We had them for 2.5 years, which was long in our county (my ex is has an antisocial personality disorder and is a narcissist and represented himself in court). Then slowly over time they released restrictions and increased his time before a new judge that wasn’t familiar with him gave him a chance at an every other weekend schedule (which he only uses 1 night of thankfully). I wish my kid never had to go. She goes this coming weekend and asked today if there was any chance he might get arrested before the weekend so she wouldn’t have to go.

Maybe not but he did want their trust funds, and wanted to use them (children) and Jennifer’s money as he saw fit until they were of no more use. It could have changed the outcome in some way.

That is your opinion and I respect that.

That's what I like about Websleuths - we can have a discussion - lively at times - with our own opinions and perspectives.

Each of us has different perspectives with unique experiences and that is valuable.

Just assumed they met at Brown where they both were undergrads but maybe this is incorrect. FD was supposedly married once before marrying JD.

I got the impression that she was a mathematician, and he is in finance. They met many years ago - was it 14? longer?

I agree with the ponzi scheme financing of the properties that was suggested earlier. I'm guessing he mortgaged one to pay for the next, and did this with too many properties. He most likely paid himself first.

If he was married before, was it a marriage into money?

Interesting idea! But why do you think they asked NC residents for their CCTV but didn't make a broad request in Farmington? Locals have chimed in to say that many of the local houses have CCTV but they haven't been asked by police. What's interesting though it that police have the neighbors CCTV that I think lived across the street from main residence of FD/MT. Still wonder why they haven't asked more broadly for CCTV in the Farmington area?

They may have the Hartford county areas covered solid by traffic cams.

Thank you, and most states are no different.
Probably, but I honestly think that the states that are Community Property States are the easiest and have the shortest and most amicable divorces.

I went into my 2nd marriage with a lot of my own antique furniture, my great grandmothers’ heirlooms, my 3 sons sports equipment and their other items, etc.

Because the divorce was drawn out over 2 yrs, during that time, I was not allowed to remove any of it from the house that both my STBX and I owned.

He and his young son were allowed to stay in the house and since my sons were grown and didn’t live with us, I was the one who had to move out.

Despite that the court said he could not have his gf move in, she did anyway.

I would have willingly had a Community Property Divorce, had a mediator help us split the items we owned together and moved on. While I still felt sane, had no anger and was eager for the marriage to end.

Instead I had to sit back and watch my ex’s GF living in my house, with my furniture, using my dishes, sleep in my bed, enjoy my grandmothers’ items, his son using and ruining many of my sons’ items.

On top of all that, were all the times he was in contempt of court orders and I had to file the motions, had to take off work, go to court, have him either not show up or cancel at last minute!

When he did show up, he was told to fix whatever he had done, which he didn’t or was told to not do it again.

It’s very easy for someone who thinks and is told by his/her Atty that he/she has the grounds, is told he/she will get what is deserved, what is theirs, etc .... to get angry and feel at times crazy because it’s just not going the way it should be going and the way the Atty’s keep saying it will!

Atty’s see and experience court proceedings everyday. It’s all so familiar to them and yet so foreign to those who are new to it. We depend so much on our chosen Atty’s that they’ll do the best and fight for us. I never had that feeling!

As I said before, I think divorces could and should be mediated in the beginning where by things could be worked out, wayyyy before emotions get out of hand and turn to anger
and fear; before resentment, revenge and false accusations, name calling, threating behavior and before feelings of going crazy set in.

One of the attorneys here said there’s always one if the parties that us nuts. I’m here to say that my CT divorce just about drove me nuts.

And being a psych nurse, working in a psych hospital, I had a lot of mental health coworkers who were very helpful and supportive... and I still felt like I was about to go over the edge many times.

I’m sorry I’ve brought up my CT Divorce many times. This case is so close to what I went through and is bringing up so many emotions. Please bear with me! Or as others say: scroll and roll! ;)

MOO

His 2007 Ford F-150 could have had a factory upgraded nav system or an aftermarket unit. I am sure forensics has combed the truck over for evidence. Maybe between that and his phone they have a solid timeline for all of the locations prior to what is in the current warrant. His arrogance in dumping the bags in Hartford astounds me (but it shouldn’t). He could have weighted them and dumped them in the deeper parts of the Farmington River or any number of the rural reservoirs in the state. MOO
Would love to know if he detailed that truck - maybe it’s on video going through a car wash ? They didn’t pick it up until 5/31

I got the impression that she was a mathematician, and he is in finance. They met many years ago - was it 14? longer?

I agree with the ponzi scheme financing of the properties that was suggested earlier. I'm guessing he mortgaged one to pay for the next, and did this with too many properties. He most likely paid himself first.

If he was married before, was it a marriage into money?
I think the OP was asking how MT and FD met? Maybe a sporting competition? I know I read it somewhere - and I think the construction business was a bit of a ponzi- he did pay his FIL back when the spec houses sold in the beginning but then stopped - litigation on the defaults is pending and the link has been posted / I think this is a money driven crime with a little revenge against the beautiful talented and wealthy wife IMO

His 2007 Ford F-150 could have had a factory upgraded nav system or an aftermarket unit. I am sure forensics has combed the truck over for evidence. Maybe between that and his phone they have a solid timeline for all of the locations prior to what is in the current warrant. His arrogance in dumping the bags in Hartford astounds me (but it shouldn’t). He could have weighted them and dumped them in the deeper parts of the Farmington River or any number of the rural reservoirs in the state. MOO
I will go back and look at the truck info as I believe it was clearly identified in the arrest warrant as a Black Ford Raptor (arrest warrant says its a 2014 Ford F150 Raptor SVT). Will check the specs and post back about GPS info.

But I'm trying to understand what he could have been doing by driving back and forth between the properties and one is an empty house? I wonder if they have MT cellphone data for this time period when his phone was in the house? Could she have picked him up and they went to drop more bags in area lakes/pond/river? Its just odd that he would be sitting in an empty house for 2 hrs IMO?

I will go back and look at the truck info as I believe it was clearly identified in the arrest warrant as a Black Ford Raptor. But I'm trying to understand what he could have been doing by driving back and forth between the properties and one is an empty house? I wonder if they have MT cellphone data for this time period when his phone was in the house? Could she have picked him up and they went to drop more bags in area lakes/pond/river? Its just odd that he would be sitting in an empty house for 2 hrs IMO?
I believe the phones were together in the afternoon let me go check

I will go back and look at the truck info as I believe it was clearly identified in the arrest warrant as a Black Ford Raptor. But I'm trying to understand what he could have been doing by driving back and forth between the properties and one is an empty house? I wonder if they have MT cellphone data for this time period when his phone was in the house? Could she have picked him up and they went to drop more bags in area lakes/pond/river? Its just odd that he would be sitting in an empty house for 2 hrs IMO?
What concerns me is they are trying to find where he took care of her body and doesn't seem they have been successful. I was thinking the woods on his properties on Mountain Spring Rd. Seems they would have found that out by now. I am assuming they found nothing in the vacant house?

Would love to know if he detailed that truck - maybe it’s on video going through a car wash ? They didn’t pick it up until 5/31
I am always curious how much a good detailing removes in terms of evidence as we've seen in other cases that evidence is still found after detailing. My question is why they didn't set the truck on fire?

I believe the phones were together in the afternoon let me go check
I keep reading the arrest warrant and there is a reference to MT cell phone tracking JD cell phone during the ride down Albany but I'm not 100% the warrant says exactly where she was for the rest of the time. Will go read it yet again...might have been left out intentially. IDK.

Hi Kay - Not sure where you live, but for a woman who grew up in NYC and lives in the tonier parts of Fairfield County, a gun is not a serious, practical option. I could never shoot one, let alone tote one, and I am not in the minority here.
Well me too! I never owned a gun. They scare me, but I never had an ex I was "terrified" of!

Thank you for saying this. This guy could have had full custody and JD could have been the one with supervised visits, and the outcome would be the same. Why? Because they wanted her dead. Plain and simple. He didn’t kill her over custody.

Exactly, he killed her over her money. He wanted it, and the kids trust funds, and their inheritance upon JD death...

Tale as old as time ...

FD could have been a millionaire several times over in his own right, but he’s an argumentative, sociopath that couldn’t fly straight ..

Estranged husband of missing Connecticut mom, and his new girlfriend, flaunted affair before she vanished

Barnini Chakraborty
4 hrs ago

Michelle Troconis knew Fotis Dulos was married when they met. She didn't care.
Troconis and Fotis Dulos, 51, flaunted their affair around their tiny Connecticut town even as his estranged wife, Jennifer Dulos, and their five children were still living in the house that Troconis and her daughter, now 10, would move into.

There were pictures of Troconis and her daughter, Nicole Begue Troconis, on Fotis Dulos' business blog. Nicole was the 2018 Tristate Girls' U12 Slalom and Giant Slalom champion and was featured in Fotis Dulos' company ad campaign that year.

There were also pictures of Troconis standing next to Dulos and smiling at an industry awards dinner posted on his website.

None of it sat well with Jennifer Dulos, who said in court papers that Troconis' presence was emotionally damaging to her five children.

Superior Court Judge Donna Heller agreed. In March she said Fotis Dulos "had pursued his own self-interest and exposed the children to his paramour Michelle Troconis and her daughter...in complete disregard of the court's prior orders and the effect his actions were having on the children."
Unlike her boyfriend, Troconis was able to make her US$500,000 bail and left the courthouse, fitted with a GPS ankle monitor, Monday afternoon.

It's a far fall for Troconis who spent years travelling the world and taking on one whirlwind career after another.

In the early 2000s, she worked as the chief publicist for a sheik at the Ghantoot Racing & Polo Club in Abu Dhabi. The exclusive club was founded in 1994 and is run today by Sheikh Falah Bin Zayed Al Nahyan. It's billed as the only "royal" polo facility in the United Arab Emirates and boasts world-class polo and equestrian facilities, stables for more than 300 top-class polo ponies and a 2,000-seat grandstand equipped with VIP entrances. Over the years, the club has been the playground for royal families as well as visiting kings and famous celebrities.

I keep reading the arrest warrant and there is a reference to MT cell phone tracking JD cell phone during the ride down Albany but I'm not 100% the warrant says exactly where she was for the rest of the time. Will go read it yet again...might have been left out intentially. IDK.
The warrant states: "Traconis' cellular device traveled along with that of Dulos throughout the Hartford area".

Well, that says something and nothing at the same time I think. Does Hartford area include Farmington? Wonder if they stayed together after Albany Ave or if she went someplace else or stayed at home? Warrant doesn't detail her exact path so far as I can tell after Albany Ave. Wonder why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member