Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was responding to your questioning of where the term relaxed visitation came from. It was a term used in various articles. I don't think it contributed to her disappearance, that's totally on FD. But you asked where the term came from, I answered. It was that simple!
Your link didn't work for me. I trust the grandmother's filing is the most accurate and the visitation was supervised.

JMO

When I drive my children to school I’m in my pajamas looking forward to a second cup of coffee when I return. My biggest fear is getting pulled over or having car problems and people seeing me! If she was like me she sighed relief after getting her 5 children to school and making it home to the “safety” of her garage. That moment every morning is so lovely for me. If he/they waited for her in the garage her sense of safety was shattered and the horror!

MT should be behind bars! I pray she does not disappear.

Those babies should be enjoying the hot sun and popsicles right now. FD and MT are snakes; greedy and without conscience. IMO

The problem is “relaxed” hasn’t been clearly defined - the only MSM I have read included supervised with the visitation

Legit point. When my ex had his supervised visits modified, they went from being in the presence of a court appointed therapist to being supervised by a professional supervisor and eventually to by a person of my choosing who had to agree to watch for certain very specific behaviors and actions. The judge in our case made the people I selected come in to court, hear what to watch for, and sign an affidavit promising to do this.

It wasn’t like “yeah! Gonna go do more crimes with my kid!” It was hardly what I would call relaxed.

I don't have time, unfortunately, to read all of last night/today's new posts yet. I was told today they found blood on the trail at Waveny. They were still searching for the phone there. Confused as to how blood was found on the trails...and at her home. Assuming the blood found on trail was from her phone or whatever of her's they threw away in the woods there. I guess to make it look like she was abducted while on the trails? Large houses by Lapham...hopefully video from cameras there will provide evidence. Waveny can get a good amount of people on a nice, early Friday..but I guess nobody remembers seeing anything.

That is a good question! When was FD notified? What was his demeanor? Some locals said they did not see the Silver alert.
Locally there was no missing person alert given by telephone, as town residents have received in the past if anyone has gone missing. Signing on to my local Bing homepage is the only reason I saw the silver alert. Everyone I talked to around town that weekend had no idea anyone from town was missing. Police knew a lot from the very beginning.

So from what I understand, FD had his parenting time scheduled for Saturday and she disappeared on Friday. The police were involved as of approx 7pm that night.

Do we know when LE first made contact with FD? Did he show up at his scheduled parenting time like everything was normal? I hope the cops had body cameras on when they informed him and the girlfriend that JD was missing. I’d love to see their reaction.

According to the affidavit, Dulos and his lawyer met with at the NCPD at 14:47 on the 25th (Saturday) and surrendered his I-phone X b/c LE thought he might have evidence on it. He was not cooperating, according to the affidavit.

I don't think he just arrived for his visit. I am sure that he was notified of something on Friday night or Saturday morning, otherwise why show up at the station with your lawyer.

Thanks. I keep reading how people are speculating about the sizes of bags etc. I’m not saying they are wrong. But to me, these two were disorganized. They were probably dropping off stuff at various locations but I don’t see them actually bagging 30 garbage bags. That said, I have no clue why FD and MT took the time to put the plates in a Fed Ex box.
And rumor has it they were not the heavy duty black bags. More like the thin green black bags. I do believe they had 30 bags, though. And the fed ex box? Seriously, what were they thinking? MOO.

This is a really good question that I don't think I've seen asked yet.

It would be interesting if he didn’t show up since he would know she was missing and that chaos would be happening. And if he did show up and was rebuffed. I’m so curious.

I wonder if they pretended to be shocked. I bet they are horrible actors.

According to the affidavit, Dulos and his lawyer met with at the NCPD at 14:47 on the 25th (Saturday) and surrendered his I-phone X b/c LE thought he might have evidence on it. He was not cooperating, according to the affidavit.

I don't think he just arrived for his visit. I am sure that he was notified of something on Friday night or Saturday morning, otherwise why show up at the station with your lawyer.
SO shady IMO. Imagine the mother of your children are missing and you won't cooperate. Even to keep up appearances if you want to seem innocent AND get custody of your kids.

I have lost track, trying to keep up! But want to thank this amazing lady.
On Monday, Jennifer’s mom, Gloria Farber, left her apartment using a walker and got into a Chevy Suburban with two younger women, but declined comment.

Legit point. When my ex had his supervised visits modified, they went from being in the presence of a court appointed therapist to being supervised by a professional supervisor and eventually to by a person of my choosing who had to agree to watch for certain very specific behaviors and actions. The judge in our case made the people I selected come in to court, hear what to watch for, and sign an affidavit promising to do this.

It wasn’t like “yeah! Gonna go do more crimes with my kid!” It was hardly what I would call relaxed.
ITA. The father of my grandchild has supervised parenting time in my daughter's home. The supervision is by a friend of the father and my daughter agreed to it. She also has Nest video cameras recording everything.

I think in this case the supervision was by someone JD agreed to. It's also now a moot point because the kids are safe and far away from their father and his gal pal.

JMO

I was thinking grocery size bags or 8 gallon bathroom trash bags. Like a towel in one, a sponge and a rag in another. Small packaging to avoid it standing out or to avoid the smell of a large amount rotting blood in one place.
But are they black?

Last thought and I'll speak to my friend who has gotten good info and will catch up tomorrow.. Avid waterskier.. A lot of money. He must own a boat or at least have access to one. Can drive a route past Candlewood Lake on way up to Hartford.. Am still thinking water for some reason..that is making finding Jennifer's body so difficult. .. Hopefully more evidence is found tomorrow.. I'm also going jogging in Waveny for first time since this happened...This is all so creepy.

I recall reading that she was told about the kids driving the car as a way to upset her. I think that may be one of the reasons why he had supervised visitation.

I've explained ad nauseum, how the system works.

First of all, someone was going to search for evidence that he had been granted unsupervised visitation. @afitzy ? But this far, all I have are news reports which state his visits were to be supervised. Which makes sense. It's why his mother in law was able to hide the kids under armed guard. If he had unsupervised access he would have immediately been granted his motion for return of the kids to him but as his motion states, the judge has "limited" him.

Second, allowing kids to drive a car is enough to cause supervised visitation, but realize this appears to have happened during the marriage (because she states she was present).

She didn't call the police then. There is no record of her calling the police about that which the news would jump on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member