Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a good question! When was FD notified? What was his demeanor? Some locals said they did not see the Silver alert.
Per the FD arrest warrant -- On May 25 at 1:47 pm, investigators met FD and his attorney in the NCPD lobby. https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11e9-9ba0-f76720b4a166/5cf560b0dd90b.pdf.pdf FD gave LE his cell phone and LE seized the phone. Seems NCPD may have called FD either the evening of the 24th or the morning of the 25th and said they wanted to meet with him because JD was missing.

I went back to read the arrest warrant again and I started making google maps to try to understand possible options for what happened after JD/MT left NC.

Here is a google map of something that puzzles me in the arrest warrant: Google Maps

This drive takes roughly 5 min. and FD seems to go back and forth between the 2 properties over the course of a few hours and then is next spotted via cell activity on Albany Avenue in Hartford.

Police have searched both the properties on the map and found nothing so far as we have heard. Does it seem possible to anyone that he left his cellphone at the 80 Mountain Spring Road and travelled someplace in the area to deposit the remains of JD? So far as we know the house at 80 Mountain Spring Road is empty. Why stay in an empty house for so long? What could he have been doing during these trips back and forth?

I wonder if he left his cell phone in the house and traveled by car or truck to dispose of JD remains in different locations in the area? The area does seem to have lakes and/or ponds nearby. I wonder if any locals can shed light on these bodies of water as well as the river nearby.

I also wonder if the police have all the vehicle GPS activity now as the arrest warrant only seems to reference cell phone info.

The people that are calling for more searching in and around Farmingdale seem to be on the right path I think.

You asked where it was stated there was "relaxed visitation". This MSM article, along with many others, show that it existed, as per the judges ruling. If you disagree, so be it. It has been published more than once. I believe that is known as a link!

The petition by the maternal grandmother clears that up to some extent. Relaxed per news articles was weekend time, every other weekend, no overnights, supervised still. Prior to that he didn't have as much time.

The petition demonstrates unequivocally that his time continued to be supervised. https://media.wtnh.com/nxs-wtnhtv-m...un 4, Doc 1_1559668712212_90689131_ver1.0.pdf

Locally there was no missing person alert given by telephone, as town residents have received in the past if anyone has gone missing. Signing on to my local Bing homepage is the only reason I saw the silver alert. Everyone I talked to around town that weekend had no idea anyone from town was missing. Police knew a lot from the very beginning.
I'm not sure how they sent out the alert as I agree it didn't seem to go to everybody. But I do know if you had signed up for alerts for the Town then you received the alert which is how I recall seeing it intially Sat am.

Its a good question as sometimes for emergency alerts you get a text or voicemail and I don't recall that happening this time. But I think by Sat a good number of people were aware of what was going on as local media picked up the story and did a good job of getting the story out over the weekend.

Thank you for saying this. This guy could have had full custody and JD could have been the one with supervised visits, and the outcome would be the same. Why? Because they wanted her dead. Plain and simple. He didn’t kill her over custody.

Well I actually think he did kill in part over custody but it as the money issue that was looming and that seemed the trigger I guess money was more of a passion than control over his kids.

But it;s bizarre to me that people blame the custody orders which gave him limited access to his kids for the murders, because they weren't what, not restrictive enough?

That makes zero sense. Because IMO he killed in part because the orders were restrictive and he didn't like that. I mean the dude immediately filed for custody after he killed his ex. He thought getting her out of the picture would enable him to get his kids automatically.

So based on that, she had a better chance of not being murdered if the judge had awarded him total custody of his kids, and mere visits to her.

Per the FD arrest warrant -- On May 25 at 1:47 pm, investigators met FD and his attorney in the NCPD lobby. https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11e9-9ba0-f76720b4a166/5cf560b0dd90b.pdf.pdf FD gave LE his cell phone and LE seized the phone. Seems NCPD may have called FD either the evening of the 24th or the morning of the 25th and said they wanted to meet with him because JD was missing.
Thank you. There is so much information that I honestly forgot this bit. :oops::oops::oops:

Hartford, Connecticut Breaking News, Sports & Entertainment - Hartford Courant

Hope this works. If not, go to Courant.com and look for the article.
This article in the Courant refers to a "relaxed visitation schedule." The Judge relaxed the schedule but she still strictly enforced the supervision. It is all moot now because the children are safe. I have no doubt the grandmother will receive temporary custody tomorrow.

JMO

...The five Dulos children were set to spend Memorial Day Weekend with their father, according to a relaxed visitation schedule a judge issued in March.....

.....“The court finds it is in the children’s best interests that they have regular supervised parenting time with the defendant every other weekend,” Heller said...

...The judge did place numerous restrictions on the visits from no discussion of the pending court case to no one-on-one conversations with any of the children unless a court-authorized supervisor was present. He also was barred from talking to his children in Greek to try and circumvent the supervisor’s presence.

After obtaining DNA from estranged husband of missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos, authorities searching Farmington properties connected to him

According to the affidavit, Dulos and his lawyer met with at the NCPD at 14:47 on the 25th (Saturday) and surrendered his I-phone X b/c LE thought he might have evidence on it. He was not cooperating, according to the affidavit.

I don't think he just arrived for his visit. I am sure that he was notified of something on Friday night or Saturday morning, otherwise why show up at the station with your lawyer.

Good info, thanks! I’m sure someone talked to him at some point and he brought his phone and lawyer. I wonder if the phone he surrendered at that time was the only phone he had.

I recall a few cases where the killer (or the person who ordered a killer) acted so surprised upon being informed of the bad news and it was just complete garbage acting. I could see him either feigning surprise or being like, “not my wife, not my problem” and trying to shrug it off.

Last thought and I'll speak to my friend who has gotten good info and will catch up tomorrow.. Avid waterskier.. A lot of money. He must own a boat or at least have access to one. Can drive a route past Candlewood Lake on way up to Hartford.. Am still thinking water for some reason..that is making finding Jennifer's body so difficult. .. Hopefully more evidence is found tomorrow.. I'm also going jogging in Waveny for first time since this happened...This is all so creepy.
I'm thinking water, too.

In the early MSM reports, I remember the press reporting the search in Hartford last Friday did NOT produce any evidence. They could be using the same communication tactic regarding the trash plant search. MOO

SO shady IMO. Imagine the mother of your children are missing and you won't cooperate. Even to keep up appearances if you want to seem innocent AND get custody of your kids.

To be 100% honest, if the cops showed up and told me privately (not in front of my kid) that my daughter’s dad was missing, I can’t promise that my first response wouldn’t be “oh thank God!”

In the early MSM reports, I remember the press reporting the search in Hartford last Friday did NOT produce any evidence. They could be using the same communication tactic regarding the trash plant search. MOO
Interesting idea! But why do you think they asked NC residents for their CCTV but didn't make a broad request in Farmington? Locals have chimed in to say that many of the local houses have CCTV but they haven't been asked by police. What's interesting though it that police have the neighbors CCTV that I think lived across the street from main residence of FD/MT. Still wonder why they haven't asked more broadly for CCTV in the Farmington area?

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

It will take some time, but I believe the investigative team will find her remains. This is so deeply saddening.

My heart goes out to the children and all of Jennifer's loved ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
His 2007 Ford F-150 could have had a factory upgraded nav system or an aftermarket unit. I am sure forensics has combed the truck over for evidence. Maybe between that and his phone they have a solid timeline for all of the locations prior to what is in the current warrant. His arrogance in dumping the bags in Hartford astounds me (but it shouldn’t). He could have weighted them and dumped them in the deeper parts of the Farmington River or any number of the rural reservoirs in the state. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karen Simmons Guinn