Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. A man who feels emotionally detached from his wife but still finds her presence useful. A man who is controlling and only cares about his own needs.

Good point. FD appeared to view his marriage in pragmatic terms. Everything he did enhanced his standing. The "fake" real estate development funded by her parents: I am a CEO of my own company and don't worry about banks or lenders! The five children: Gotta keep the the grandparents happy and they are my bargaining chip when I decide go. The beautiful house he lived in: Hey look how successful I am, I live in a breathtaking mansion. The moneyed circle of friends: These are my people, my wife is Liz Claiborne's niece.

Pragmatic to the end.

MOO, but I can’t imagine being married to someone who spoke a different language and not picking up some of that language. Add in what she knew of his body language and I’m guessing while she may not have been at all fluent, she probably could get the jist of a conversation. That being said, it’s a completely rude and cruel thing to do to your wife.
It would be very rude. My husband’s family is Cuban. I do not speak Spanish. Of course when the family gets together with extended family for celebrations the Spanish starts flying but my Father-in-law always nips it in the bud. He tells everyone they need to speak English so I am included. Once an aunt poo pooed him and he very diplomatically told her it was rude.

It is GREED that led him, wanting more.

And his mistress! I wonder if MT initially thought the money was his - she saw the house, the kids, the Real Estate development company of high-value properties, the fancy friends, the moneyed circle he ran in. FD seems like he would allow false impressions to stand.

Methinks MT wanted JD's life: the handsome husband, the CEO's wife role, the beautiful house, the circle of friends. FD already had all this. MT, OTOH, wanted to supplant JD.

And his mistress! I wonder if MT initially thought the money was his - she saw the house, the kids, the Real Estate development company of high-value properties, the fancy friends, the moneyed circle he ran in. FD seems like he would allow false impressions to stand.

Methinks MT wanted JD's life: the handsome husband, the CEO's wife role, the beautiful house, the circle of friends. FD already had all this. MT, OTOH, wanted to supplant JD.
I understand what you are saying but I don't understand why she would even think that such a pipe dream was remotely possible? Their world was built on pillars of sand and was in the process of falling down IMO. Even with his current issues, I question how long those 6 unsold houses would have had his name on the title? Farmington house about to go into foreclosure? His world was crumbling and crubling fast IMO. He himself said he had no cash flow in 2019. Financially he was done and frankly unless he socked away a whole pile of money I'm not even sure he could afford to rent in the Albany Street neighborhood where he was dumping his black garbage bags! Curious thought that.....

Last edited:
His father and grandfather were tanners in Greece. Both immigrated from Turkey to Greece. Alot of interesting history of migration between Turkey and Greece so I wonder if they were part of any of these events?

BBM
(I hate writing this, but want to share a quick thought...)

Tanners have some, uh, very not-so-21st-century "skill sets" (we here in this country are not so used to seeing/hearing of tanners in their workplaces [other than those who have used "tanning" beds :-) -- OT]). One of those skills includes ----- well, I'd rather not write many details about it; just do a quick online search.

Suffice it to say, many (not *all*) tanners of "yesteryear" not only slaughtered the animal; they also had to dispense with the remains, including the blood -- pretty much everything except the skin, which they would then tan.

This could be wayyy "out there", but... did FD learn various parts of his father's & grandfather's tanning trade, I wonder? :eek::(

He had allegedly begun the affair with MT a YEAR before JD filed for divorce. FD proposed that the mistress, her daughter, JD and the 5 children all live together in Farmington. JD put together a story about taking the children to go visit her fathers grave in NY and took the children to live in New Canaan. JD filed for divorce shortly after this event.
THAT'S what I wanted to know. When did he start this affair. Now the picture is clear.

For what it’s worth I believe your comments to be pro victim in the very best sense of that phrase. Your contribution in understanding some of these complicated issues has been heartfelt and invaluable IMO. We need you here and not some place else!
Indeed... More than most know...

I understand what you are saying but I don't understand why she would even think that such a pipe dream was remotely possible? Their world was built on pillars of sand and was in the process of falling down IMO. Even with his current issues, I question how long those 6 unsold houses would have had his name on the title? Farmington house about to go into foreclosure? His world was crumbling and crubling fast IMO. He himself said he had no cash flow in 2019. Financially he was done and frankly unless he socked away a whole pile of money I'm not even sure he could afford to rent in the Albany Street neighborhood where he was dumping his trash! Curious thought that.....
He likely blamed the financial troubles on JD - she was tying up the financials with the divorce. If she were only out of the picture, he would have control of the money again. Perhaps he told MT some story like that and she was more than willing to believe it. jmo

Serendipity.

“It was quite a shock to find out that it happened on Mountain Spring road,” said Fishman. Fishman normally has his camera pointing at his driveway, but on May 24th the camera had a view of the street.

Fishman exclusively showed FOX61 the surveillance video that showed a black pickup truck passing by matching the description of Fotis Dulos’ black Ford Raptor pickup truck.

“When I heard that tracks had been made down route 44 towards Albany Ave in Hartford, it was a logical deduction that they must have passed by the front of [my] house,” said Fishman.

FOX61 EXCLUSIVE: Resident Shares Home Surveillance Footage to Help Dulos Investigation

MOO, but I can’t imagine being married to someone who spoke a different language and not picking up some of that language. Add in what she knew of his body language and I’m guessing while she may not have been at all fluent, she probably could get the jist of a conversation. That being said, it’s a completely rude and cruel thing to do to your wife.
Jennifer was well educated, and well traveled; There is no reason to believe that she did not understand Greek. The affidavit specifically states that FD was specifically forbidden to speak Greek with the children,in front of court personnel etc.

BBM
(I hate writing this, but want to share a quick thought...)

Tanners have some, uh, very not-so-21st-century "skill sets" (we here in this country are not so used to seeing/hearing of tanners in their workplaces [other than those who have used "tanning" beds :) -- OT]). One of those skills includes ----- well, I'd rather not write many details about it; just do a quick online search.

Suffice it to say, many (not *all*) tanners of "yesteryear" not only slaughtered the animal; they also had to dispense with the remains, including the blood -- pretty much everything except the skin, which they would then tan.

This could be wayyy "out there", but... did FD learn various parts of his father's & grandfather's tanning trade, I wonder? :eek::(
You are correct. Tanners of yesteryear were a special group of people with very specific skills in the area of butchery mainly but also leather processing. I am sure if FD was exposed to the family business at a young age that he grew up seeing and dealing with the practical aspects of where leather comes from, to make the process as benign as possible, and so dismembering a body would be entirely possible for him based on what he no doubt watched countless times growing up.

I'm also curious if anyone has read whether FD was a hunter?

Last edited:
He likely blamed the financial troubles on JD - she was tying up the financials with the divorce. If she were only out of the picture, he would have control of the money again. Perhaps he told MT some story like that and she was more than willing to believe it. jmo
More delusion IMO as JD owned 50% of the Farmington house, her father funded the Fore Group for a long time and unless they had a prenup (WHICH WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YET BTW) she owned half of the marital assets most likely.

I am sure this will all play out in court and with Mrs. Farber in charge with a strong and aggressive legal team it will be sorted out in short order IMO versus the 2 years in Family Court where limited financial information seemed to be provided by FD IMO. I wonder if we will see more civil litigation from Mrs. Farber regarding these matters? The good news is that Family Court will most likely be relegated to status of focus on custody issues. Curious about the probate angle legally though with JD. My guess is that the legal team is looking for a way to short circuit protracted litigation with FD and will do all it can to secure the marital assets of JD on behalf of the children and eliminate the possibility of FD coming back and seeing support of any kind. Just speculation on my part but I think the team will work hard to excise FD from their lives once and for all as he has been hanging on like a bad rash for way too long.

Last edited:
blank.gif
FD posted this message in January

Divorce in Connecticut: SUBMISSIONS
Fotis DulosJanuary 16, 2019 at 7:56 AM
Has anyone have experience with Attorney Reuben Midler? I would be very interested in hearing their feedback. I can be reached at 860.478.8625.
I heard he has replaced his divorce atty. several times.
In my experience it's because 1) he's not paying them 2) he can't
control what they do or think or 3) the atty. drops him cause he won't abide by their advice. He's an unmanageable client.

Serendipity.

“It was quite a shock to find out that it happened on Mountain Spring road,” said Fishman. Fishman normally has his camera pointing at his driveway, but on May 24th the camera had a view of the street.

Fishman exclusively showed FOX61 the surveillance video that showed a black pickup truck passing by matching the description of Fotis Dulos’ black Ford Raptor pickup truck.

“When I heard that tracks had been made down route 44 towards Albany Ave in Hartford, it was a logical deduction that they must have passed by the front of [my] house,” said Fishman.

FOX61 EXCLUSIVE: Resident Shares Home Surveillance Footage to Help Dulos Investigation
I hear you on the Serendipity idea but I still don't understand why Farmington police didn't follow in the steps of NCPD and formally request video from residents? This is a private citizen stepping up to do the right thing and that is great but there could be other helpful footage on other CCTV that will never see the light of day because Farmington police haven't made a request/demand for assistance. Wonder if they haven't made the request because they have all they need at this point? But the entire Farmington Police involvement in this case has been a mystery to me as they have almost seemed absent from the process. Wonder if there is a reason for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orions