Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy smokes. Yes. I think the dad needs to get that kid away from her asap. The kid even looked like she knew to go fast and must know why. She's old enough.

I agree - the dad should be with her. I am guessing she kept the daughter in Avon to finish off the school year - exams were this week at the private school the daughter attends which is nearby (read it on MSM but don’t want to post the school name) So many lives impacted. MOO

Yeah, they clearly have reason to believe that FD was in the area in the days prior to the murder.

My guess is that it’s cell phone location based.
I would think any warrant would include a set period of time before the murder IMO I wonder what they found on MTs cell records? Maybe it was mostly FD and it made it easier to talk with her today

If MT were part of a premeditated event I personally hope she doesn't escape this with a slap on the wrist or probation. Wonder if we will see any activity at the Bpt jail as an atty visit just might be in order given what appears to be going on. Hope the MSM catch the visit.

BBM:

Did you by chance follow Kelsey Berreth's case here on Websleuths. If not, it's quite an interesting one when it comes to deals being made. Here is a link that has a quick summary...

Is The Witness In The Kelsey Berreth Case Getting Off Too Easy?

A neighbor on Sturbridge Hill Road in New Canaan said their dog sitter heard “loud banging” at 5 a.m. the day after Jennifer went missing and the dog did not stop barking at this home. It’s a home still being developed by Fotis Dulos.

Carmen Chau on Twitter
Wow 5am ! So Friday’s night activities in Hartford may not have been the end of it ...

In South Carolina where I live, I have friends with contentious divorces who have a "paramour clause" in their divorce agreements. Basically: "A Paramour clause is part of a divorce agreement that prohibits parents from having romantic activities while they are parenting their children. Specifically, no overnight guests in front of the children."

ETA: If the divorce decree includes a morality clause, also known as a paramour clause or cohabitation clause, a custody order can be affected. Such clauses prohibit a parent from having an intimate partner who is not a spouse stay overnight in the home while the child is also present. Wondering if JD was using that specific term with this in mind.

(I prefer side piece too.)

Last edited:
Nope. The question is, what the hell was he doing?

It sure as hell isn't innocent.
Honestly I thought disposal took place Friday afternoon at the house where his cell phone was for 2 hours - what would banging be ? Was he building something to put her in ? And the properties are far apart so it must have been really loud ? I cannot imagine

I see that Fore Group has 5 properties up for sale, some sitting on the market up to 2 years. That’s a huge amount of non-producing debt. Probably like $3-4 million

What other loans did FD have out there?

What else have they sold?

Wow 5am ! So Friday’s night activities in Hartford may not have been the end of it ...
Then what did he do for two hours the afternoon at 80 Mt. Spring Road that we have been hypothesizing that he was disposing of her body? If it is being suggested that she/he were down in NC at 5 am the next morning, why has LE been going through garbage up in Hartford this week?

Nope. The question is, what the hell was he doing?

It sure as hell isn't innocent.

The sounds of banging metal. I really thought she was gone after the garage incident. Now not sure.

I see that Fore Group has 5 properties up for sale, some sitting on the market up to 2 years. That’s a huge amount of non-producing debt. Probably like $3-4 million

What other loans did FD have out there?

What else have they sold?
Nothing lately - and that’s why he’s in financial trouble as far as I can tell his FIL put up the money to buy them and then was paid back when they sold - until he stopped doing that - court records tell the story links are in her dedicated media thread

Then what did he do for two hours the afternoon at 80 Mt. Spring Road that we have been hypothesizing that he was disposing of her body? If it is being suggested that she/he were down in NC at 5 am the next morning, why has LE been going through garbage up in Hartford this week?
LE has been going through the garbage in Hartford, because that is where they dumped evidence in those 30 locations.

Some of it was picked up, and transported to that incinerator plant.

The implication is that in the hours following the evidence disposal, he returned to his property and did something that involved “loud banging.”

He must have been a tired boy at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd