Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest video shows MT returning the Avon hotel where she is staying. Does anyone else here think the young woman in the video is her daughter? If so its shocking that she is not being kept away from this media circus IMO.
As MT was trying to force the automatic door closed at the hotel & couldn’t, someone named Bishop commented: “Gotta be smarter than the door, honey.”

Attachments

• 2B5130B0-E924-4745-99C2-99127506D4EF.jpeg
    2B5130B0-E924-4745-99C2-99127506D4EF.jpeg
    72.1 KB · Views: 65
If so, MT is an even bigger dope than I originally thought. For once, a teenaged girl yelling "you are ruining my LIFE" at her mother would not be wrong.

Right? What a... I can't write what she is but are you kidding? Let the grandparents take care of the kid for awhile at least.

She's a selfish, selfish monster.

Reportedly, it was coming from a large metal dumpster on the property.

A loud banging noise, in the early hours of the morning following JD's disappearance? Could they have attacked JD to the point that she was temporarily incapacitated/unconscious, then just dropped her into that dumpster (so that she was not at her own residence) until they decided what to do with her? (I hate even writing or thinking that...) If such a scenario occurred, and JD became conscious, perhaps she herself would have been banging, banging to get someone's attention to let.her.out.

p. s. Now, I understand that we don't yet know all of the details, so this is entirely speculation on my part. I also know that we've already read and heard that FD & MT were captured on video on Friday evening, May 24th -- and that the banging transpired in the early morning hours of Saturday, May 25th. Was the key purpose of FD & MT's trash can-depositing trip to dispose of evidence of the initial attack of JD (assuming that JD was attacked upon returning to her own house the morning of May 24th, after dropping off the children at school)? Maybe just a wildly impossible idea, if JD was already deceased by the time FD & MT left on their trip to Hartford on Friday evening. (Perhaps I was just hoping that somehow JD had survived that first attack. Even if she had survived -- and been left in a dumpster -- she may have later succumbed from wounds suffered.) MOO, and likely I've scrambled up the timeline of events -- though not intentionally.

I feel so sorry for all of the kids and the extended family of these two losers! What a painful life ahead for them. If I were the father of MT's daughter I would be on the first flight to the USA and hiring a heavy hitter attorney. She doesn't deserve to have custody of her, imo

Years ago, we could see who all was on the same thread and how many there were.

We were able to tell if there were a lot on the same thread, wed know we were about to crash.

A thread always got overloaded during a news break, important court/trial info, etc.

Since I’ve been here regularly again during the past several months, I’ve noticed that those glitches are gone... until today that is.

Several minutes ago, when I tried to re-boot and couldn’t get back in, I was sure I was missing a huge news item!

Anyone else remember back to the early days when WS first began, how we’d often crash during a case?
Yes I remember

Tony Aiello‏Verified account @AielloTV
Latest in the #JenniferDulos case court file - fingerprints of Michelle Troconis, accused with estranged husband Fotis Dulos of disposing of bloody evidence from Jennifer’s home. Day 13, @NewCanaanPolice and @CT_STATE_POLICE have yet to hold on-camera briefing for media. [bbm]

D8YuOzNXUAMLY_m.jpg

7:51 AM - 6 Jun 2019 pst

Tony Aiello‏Verified account @AielloTV
#JenniferDulos #Breaking #exclusive @CBSNewYork - click “watch live” for CBSN New York -prosecutor Richard Colangelo and @CT_STATE_POLICE video team inside office with Michelle Troconis. If she cooperates against Fotis Dulos it’s a major break.

D8ZzXZPXkAMJiqE.jpg

12:53 PM - 6 Jun 2019

ETA: All reporters are anxious for a presser -- public wants an official update. I agree!

From the MSN article:

"Another neighbor said six state police vehicles were on the property on Wednesday. The man said police requested his security video, which investigators told him did not show any evidence. The man said police returned to his home on Wednesday, requesting additional footage dating back to May 19."

Were they stalking Jennifer? May 19 was the Sunday before she went missing.

From the MSN article:

"Another neighbor said six state police vehicles were on the property on Wednesday. The man said police requested his security video, which investigators told him did not show any evidence. The man said police returned to his home on Wednesday, requesting additional footage dating back to May 19."

I have speculated they were following her so won’t be surprised if this proves to be true IMO

From the MSN article:

I definitely think they were watching her to learn her schedule (at least one of them).

I wrote this during the WS crash of June 2019 lol. Sorry if it posted. I don’t see it.

Why are we calling MT paramour? This was the first time I’ve heard this term so I had to google. I get why but also don’t... does that make sense? Why not mistress, gf, side woman ect? Where did this come from? Tia
Paramour was the word used by JD to describe MT in her divorce testimony to the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vee97