Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you mean. I know you're familiar with CT based on your posts, which is why I know it was a joke, but so much of the country thinks of CT and thinks of, basically, only the Southwest portion of the state. Again, not on you whatsoever, but it infuriates me that outsiders don't know about Hartford, New Haven, Bridgeport, Waterbury, and all the other cities in Connecticut that are rife with crime and income inequality. So many murders happen to the "less-dead" in these areas, and they don't get an iota of the news coverage murders in wealthy communities get.

Okay, end tiny rant. Just wanted to paint a better picture of the state as a whole, plus, it sheds some light on the "let's throw crime evidence all over Hartford because that's normal" choice.
I think its fair to say that there are really 2 states of CT. For better or worse Fairfield Country is almost completely NYC focused and shares more in common with neighboring Westchester County in terms of NYC focus and demographics vs. other counties in CT IMO. Most people can live their lives in Fairfield County never even thinking of Hartford or even knowing much about news in the city or rest of the state. If people watch news or read papers they are NYC based and national focused IMO.

Its a strange situation and I'm not sure there are too many other places like it other than perhaps NY itself with a HUGE disparity between upstate and downstate and perhaps Boston and rest of MA. The CT situation is unfortunate as there really isn't any identification with CT for most of Fairfield County so far as I can tell and there is alot of anger about the tax revenues sent by the County to Hartford each year for distribution. Overall Fairfield County sends quite a bit of money in the form of taxes to Hartford but gets relatively little in return and each year the contribution for schools gets lower and lower. Its a difficult situation overall.

Let’s please go back to FD mother’s (Kleopatra’s) death. Top questions I would ask JD mother Gloria Farber. 1. How did FD respond to his mother’s passing (he is easily angered and seeks revenge, yet he kept the nanny employed who killed his mother) I am sorry... IMO you part ways because EVEN if you forgive and EVEN if it were an accident, you have to part ways... Who could look at that person or expect the children to look at her in a respectful way?. 2. What Is the children’s account of the incident? Did nanny ask Grandmother Kleopatra to take a look at the headlights for her? WHY was She in front of the vehicle? We NOW know FD can convince a woman to partake in homicide.... 3. Instead of being angered, FD gave reasons why his mother was most likely killed... (fall, pain pills, other falls) I would ask Mrs. Farber how Jennifer viewed the entire situation and what she said about it.

Mrs Farber hired armed guards quickly and for good reason, most likely MANY GOOD REASONS AND she was aware.. she KNEW her son in law. I love her and I want God to watch over her and those sweet innocent children whom their beautiful, gentle mother so loved....
This!!!

I know it's a joke, but as someone who grew up in West Haven, CT, it paints an unrealistic picture of the disgusting income inequality in our state.

Not bashing you whatsoever! It just bothers me because I'm convinced he chose that area of Hartford to dump evidence to make it look like a poor (likely minority) person did it.
ITA.

jmo

Facebook followers say lots of LE at a reservoir in Farmington And that tomorrow’s presser has been canceled.

Holy cow!!! I wish it would mean they can give JD back to her family and lay her to rest peacefully and respectfully, as she deserves nothing less. I keep popping in here thinking they’ve found her, but no. Let’s hope this is a good sign for her recovery. jmo

I think its fair to say that there are really 2 states of CT. For better or worse Fairfield Country is almost completely NYC focused and shares more in common with neighboring Westchester County in terms of NYC focus and demographics vs. other counties in CT IMO. Most people can live their lives in Fairfield County never even thinking of Hartford or even knowing much about news in the city or rest of the state. If people watch news or read papers they are NYC based and national focused IMO.

Its a strange situation and I'm not sure there are too many other places like it other than perhaps NY itself with a HUGE disparity between upstate and downstate and perhaps Boston and rest of MA. The CT situation is unfortunate as there really isn't any identification with CT for most of Fairfield County so far as I can tell and there is alot of anger about the tax revenues sent by the County to Hartford each year for distribution. Overall Fairfield County sends quite a bit of money in the form of taxes to Hartford but gets relatively little in return and each year the contribution for schools gets lower and lower. Its a difficult situation overall.
Interesting. Didn't know that. And for all they are contributing it doesn't seem to have improved life in the city. Plus, they probably get garbage pick up funded by the city. And you guys are paying a fee for it, right?

I wasn’t going to comment on FD’s mother’s tragic death but in light of the current situation, I think it’s highly LIKELY something fishy went on.

1. Nanny didn’t have DL. (????!)
2. Mother had “no assets of any kind” (???!!!!)
3. Mother is an adult, not a kid “out of view”
4. How often does one get ran over in a driveway?
5. Dent in bumper of Range Rover from a deer. Ummmmmm you’d think they would have gotten that fixed before driving it around as they weren’t short on money.

I think it’s extraordinarily fishy. I think it’s also unlikely that the nanny was behind the wheel. According to court docs, FD attempted to run JD over in the driveway as well. Coincidence?

I think not. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member