Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The NC property isn't especially secluded. You could definitely hear your neighbors. Check Google Street View.
Are you talking about Sturbridge Property? Sturbridge is fairly close to street and closer to neighbors so it doesnt' surprise me dogs and people heard something at that house. JD property is a bit further back from street and not sure neighbors can hear.

I am wondering if MT and FD may be co-conspirators in some form of fraudulent financial dealings on top of what they will be charged with regarding JD. I know in divorce cases, lots of people refuse to pony up their financial documents. He probably had even more reason than most guys facing divorce for not handing his documents over. She was the “manager” of the Fore group (whatever that means), and I think she’s involved, too. On the surface, all I’m seeing is father-in-law’s money going in to build houses that nobody’s buying. I am struggling with why H. Farber would keep giving him the money...he (FD) had so much tied up in these unsold properties...way more than the +-$2 mil he still owed the Farbers. He had to be stiffing virtually everyone who did any work for him. I am curious for all of this to come out in his trial. If he doesn’t confess and spare her mother and his kids from the trial, I think it will come out.

You would think this but I'm not so sure.

How could she really be the manager of the Fore Group if she didn't understand what was going on with the money situation? OR, was her role strictly for show and insurance? Did she actually do anything for the company or was she just arm candy for FD?

Also, in a small company this size I can see perhaps having 1-2 houses in inventory but to get to 6 houses unsold and also be sitting on land, I have to sit and ask the question what was really going on with the Fore Group? I also wonder in the current real estate market whether these houses would sell at auction for 50 cents on the dollar? That would be a sad outcome for the estate of JD and the interests of her children. The NC house on Sturbridge doesn't look completely done so my guess is FD ran out of cash.

Where did the money come from to build these houses that are now in investory and with no income and investment from JD family how was he carrying 6 houses and land? Also, what are the prospects for selling any of the houses in the near term given their current notoriety? My guess is that Mrs. Farber is one or two steps ahead of us here and will be taking control of the assets on behalf of her daughters estate in short order.

The other day I was going to do an estimated P/L but then I figured why waste the time when FD himself said he had no cash flow in 2019. How was he surviving from a cash perspective and how was he paying MT who so far as I can tell is the only remaining employee of the Fore Group.

I do hope the FBI and State of CT are involved and looking at the money situation here as the misuse of funds going back a long could be a major issue for Estate of JD IMO.
As we say in the South, That dog can't hunt. He had no redeemable skill. He married JF, and her Dad tried to help her out, by helping him out. Her Dad Mr.Farber, was a shrude business man. I'm sure it didn't take him long to realize his Daughter married a Putz.

I might be wrong and if I am, please correct me. But wasn’t the daughter living with her father when MT moved in? She moved in and enrolled in the kids’ old school after that?

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought somewhere in the divorce papers, JD mentioned that FD wanted MT & the daughter move and they would all live together.

They lived in CT for several years, she worked in CT and the daughter is enrolled in school. They are residents. They are legal tenants of FD’s house I assume (no lease agreement or rent payment is required). She probably expects to move back to the house once the cops are done with it.
I'm not so sure about residency. If she still had FL real estate she could go back and forth and avoid CT residency. Many people in CT play these games to avoid the punishing income tax. I also don't think MT has an legal basis to enter the house in Farmington even if its cleared by LE. She isn't a tenant with a lease that we know of, she isn't married to the owner, she isn't on the title and really is nothing more than a long term house guest IMO. Farmington house is owned 50:50 by JD and FD. I would also think her atty and her parents would strongly recommend her having nothing further to do with FD or any of his real estate. My guess is that we might see media footage of her clearing her belongings out of the Farmington house but beyond that not much else IMO.

Last edited:
I was looking at google maps and the house next door to Jen Farber’s has security cameras, and the angles are such that they would most likely record the garage going up and down and most definitely the cars going in and out. I’m guessing Dulos parked his pick up truck at Waveny Park and ran over to Jen’s house. He and Jen were avid runners and ran 4.5 to 5 miles a day. He waited in the garage and attacked her and removed her body in her Suburban and drove to the park. He moved her to his pick up truck and then I have no clue where he put her. I have screenshots of the cameras from google but I can’t figure out how to upload them on my iPad.

Warning: If you guys discussed this exhaustively before I arrived here to drive myself crazy with yet another pair of criminals, just ignore and keep scrolling.

If you were going to kill your wife so the children inherited her $2m trust fund over which you hoped to maintain control, wouldn't you plan for her to die in such a way that her body would be found quickly, making sure you were way out of town (skiing in Italy?) when it happened?

If the body couldn't be found wouldn't you figure everyone would think she ran off and it would be a long, long time before the money would be released? Not a good thing for you and the dying no-houses-selling business, right?

This is what makes me think he killed her in a wild fit without much planning....

Or he's really the dumbest criminal around which I thought was a shared trophy on the shelves of Chris Watts and Patrick Frazee.
I think he was planning on taking the children to a non-extradition country with foreign passports before she was missed and basically holding them hostage for money from the grandmother. The nanny taking them to GF was something he didn't consider. JMO

ETA - "was"

Last edited:
I was looking at google maps and the house next door to Jen Farber’s has security cameras, and the angles are such that they would most likely record the garage going up and down and most definitely the cars going in and out. I’m guessing Dulos parked his pick up truck at Waveny Park and ran over to Jen’s house. He and Jen were avid runners and ran 4.5 to 5 miles a day. He waited in the garage and attacked her and removed her body in her Suburban and drove to the park. He moved her to his pick up truck and then I have no clue where he put her. I have screenshots of the cameras from google but I can’t figure out how to upload them on my iPad.
Interesting work. To get the pictures in here just start a message and use the upload a file button on the lower right hand side of the screen. You might have to crop the pictures as the size restrictions on WS tripped me up today and someone had to save my picture as a .jpeg in order to get it loaded.

Why do you think FD was with his truck at Waveny and not at the house on Sturbridge Hill? Do you think JD had her security system off and cameras inactive if she also left her garage door open as RO alleges? Curious.

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought somewhere in the divorce papers, JD mentioned that FD wanted MT & the daughter move and they would all live together.

Honestly that was likely just something he blurted out mid-fight to get a reaction from JD. Even if he was dead serious, it could have been a hypothetical like when the kid moved there.

If that’s the case, those cameras would have almost certainly captured FD entering the garage.

That’s why I’m skeptical that they were oriented in a way that would provide a view of the garage.

Honestly that was likely just something he blurted out mid-fight to get a reaction from JD. Even if he was dead serious, it could have been a hypothetical like when the kid moved there.
I could see that. It would be another example of abusive behavior, in that it would prey on her biggest fear.

Losing the kids.

I'm not so sure about residency. If she still had FL real estate she could go back and forth and avoid CT residency. Many people in CT play these games to avoid the punishing income tax. I also don't think MT has an legal basis to enter the house in Farmington even if its cleared by LE. She isn't a tenant with a lease that we know of, she isn't married to the owner, she isn't on the title and really is nothing more than a long term house guest IMO. Farmington house is owned 50:50 by JD and FD. I would also think her atty and her parents would strongly recommend her having nothing further to do with FD or any of his real estate. My guess is that we might see media footage of her clearing her belongings out of the Farmington house but beyond that not much else IMO.

Plenty of people live in one state and are residents of another. But in terms of the house, she lived there two years, which is far longer than required to be considered a legal tenant. No lease / rental agreement is required according to the stuff I read this AM on CT tenancy laws. It doesn’t matter who owns half of it. It would be best for her to move out willingly, but she can only be forced to by legal eviction.

I think Fulos met his girlfriend in Miami, because she was posting on Twitter in August 2016 about Miami nightclubs and restaurants. Jen wrote about how much time they spent in Florida because of the water skiing obsession. She wasn’t fond of the lifestyle there either, similar to Santorini.

I could see that. It would be another example of abusive behavior, in that it would prey on her biggest fear.

Losing the kids.

EXACTLY! A lot of times people like this just say the most horrible things to get the satisfaction of a reaction. He wanted to see her pain at his words. He threatened to take the kids, he threatened all sorts of things. But I think that was just another horrible thing he said that had no legs.

This guy doesn’t strike me as the sort that thinks logically about the things he blurts out to consider if it would actually happen. JD probably knew full well he wouldn’t actually do that, but it makes another thing to list in the court record to demonstrate his abusive behavior, so she reported it (rightly so).

I think he was planning on taking the children to a non-extradition country with foreign passports before she was missed and basically holding them hostage for money from the grandmother. The nanny taking them to GF was something he didn't consider. JMO
BBM

Definitely. Money was the motive here. The grandmother had it and he needed leverage. Either by extorting monster amounts of child support or by getting a lump settlement to give up legal custody.

Plenty of people live in one state and are residents of another. But in terms of the house, she lived there two years, which is far longer than required to be considered a legal tenant. No lease / rental agreement is required according to the stuff I read this AM on CT tenancy laws. It doesn’t matter who owns half of it. It would be best for her to move out willingly, but she can only be forced to by legal eviction.

See how fast GF gets to work on that; her daughter owned half of that house-after MT sat down for three hours with the prosecutor and the CT state police today, I doubt that FD will want her living there by virtue of his half of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaMaude