Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was in New Milford which is much, much further north.
Candlewood Lake is bordered by New Milford, Brookfield, Danbury, Sherman and New Fairfield. You can definitely get to the northern parts of the lake after turning off 202 (after you get off Route 7). Yes, farther north than NC but can be a cut through to Farmington on backroads. That said, I don't think she is west of Farmington although there is lots of water there.

Last edited:
In reference to the Fore Group website posted on HOUZZ that lists the 20 properties:

I am really bothered by the 10 year gap in properties listed, between Oct 2005 and 2015.

There were two homes built and sold very quickly after their marriage, one in 2004 and one in Oct 2015 by Fore Group. The first was reportedly purchased by John Corbett who writes a very glowing endorsement.
Doesn't that strike anyone as odd that $2,000,000+ home could be designed, built, and sold so quickly?

I wonder who "John Corbett" really is. My suspicion is that both of those early homes were some sort of sham sale to a fictitous person or someone who was part of the scheme to get Hilel Faber to "loan" those $millions to Fore Group.

Then the next is the Faber family's personal guest cottage. Then a huge gap.

What was Fore Group doing then? No sales mentioned in the website. What was going on? Was Faber happily now "loaning" more money to FD?

I suspect a hustle and $$$ missing. The Filings on May 3 and May 29 were demanding verified financial records on FD and Fore Group. Sounds like the scam was about to be totally exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member