Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally random, but I'm currently reading and my book is mentioning NecroSearch. Not sure how well known it is or if they are free, but they're basically an organisation that specializes in finding bodies. Obviously, we don't know what LE does and doesn't have as far as evidence and leads, but does anyone have any information if CT has ever reached out to NecroSearch? Is it a resource they could use if Jennifer isn't found soon?

Necrosearch worked with LE searching a landfill for Kelsey Berreth. I understand they provide equipment, funds and volunteers to work alongside LE. The reports were that they were unsuccessful in Colorado.

I’ve never even heard the time her suv was reported found I’ve assumed after 7pm when she was reported missing but nothing released in her vehicle the condition- blood found etc not one word other than it was located JMO
There's an article on the media thread that says she was reported missing at 6:59 and her SUV was found shortly thereafter the same night. Let me go find that again.

ETA: Here you go: Criminal Probe Underway In Case Of Missing New Canaan Mom: Update

Last edited:
I'm trying to imagine how this could have really played out and it is baffling. Most likely bc we do not know a lot of the information that the police likely have.

I think FD had to have been down there the night before. Its possible MT and FD took separate cars to NC during the night, leaving their phones at home (easily saying they were both sleeping -my only concern with this theory is i doubt they would leave the 10yo alone but the nanny may be a live in nanny). FD drops his car at wavenly park. MT drives him to empty corner lot at JDs street and drops him off with backpack full of supples. JD drops kids off and heads back home and FD spots her car near that empty lot and pretends to be hurt or something to get JD to open car door. Rushes JD and both get in car. This way no footage of another car going down her street. Drives back to house where he attacks her in garage. Cleans up messily, drives her car to Wavenly park where his car is waiting. Meanwhile, MT is at home 100% going out either buying something or getting on CCTV to create her alibi. As to where JD is? Unfortunately, the possibilities are endless. MOO

I've attached a picture of the end of JDs street, and corner lot.

Attachments

• welles.JPG
    welles.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 43
Who would have that level of undying loyalty to him ? I can’t see this I’m still thinking he did it by blitz attack in the garage and if MT wasn’t involved but in that morning she was involved in moving the suv possibly IMO
First, the only way he could get someone else to go it is money, which he doesn't have.
Secondly, I really don't think MT was involved until later at this point. I'm trusting LE that they corroborated cell phone records with witness statements to confirm get alibi at this point.

I've thought of that theory..mostly with running.. I think with the going back and forth on his own to park and house could add at least one hour. Bikers or runners on the long, narrow, hilly, curvy main road to her house would really stand out. So much risk too with his truck being seen/him being seen at the park, switching cars, biking or running on a road where you really stand out to drivers. But who knows.

Me, too.

It's possible that FD used a bicycle or small motorcycle to approach the house. The house is only 3.8 miles from the park where JD's car was discovered. He could have ditched the bike anywhere after he was done with it, maybe somewhere where it would likely be stolen. So what if he parked his truck at
the park, biked to the house, killed JD, biked back to the park, drove his truck to the house, cleaned, placed the bags in his truck, drove his truck back to the park, biked back to the house, drove JD's car to the park with the bike inside, then placed the bike in his truck along with the bags and headed back. How long would that take?

Last edited by a moderator:
Necrosearch worked with LE searching a landfill for Kelsey Berreth. I understand they provide equipment, funds and volunteers to work alongside LE. The reports were that they were unsuccessful in Colorado.
I've heard about them a lot, but I haven't researched actual cases they've worked on. Landfills have got to be absolute nightmares for cadaver dogs. So many smells.

I'm just grasping at straws because I so desperately want her to be found.

There's an article on the media thread that says she was reported missing at 6:59 and her SUV was found shortly thereafter the same night. Let me go find that again.
Yes, I remember reading her SUV was found at 7pm outside Waveny same night she was reported missing.

It just seems incongruous that FD would pay a hitman and then clean up/dispose of crime scene evidence himself. Doesn't make a bit of sense to me.

Is anyone actually thinking that FD found Jennifer dead and decided to clean the scene?

I never said hit man. I never said FD found JD dead. I am thinking disposal of the body from point A to point B, or some variation of this that means JD is not doing the A-Z of this crime.

You bring up the issues we have been attempting to unravel. I'm with your comment 100% as when I looked at all the houses on Houzz when this story first broke I was a bit perplexed about 6 unsold houses, houses that looked expensive for the way they were finished and certainly overpriced for the markets they were in. That was a quick takeaway after a quick 5 min look at the real estate. I'm not a real estate expert by any stretch so I really wonder what an expert would tell you about his portfolio of houses!

I then thought about it and tried to understand why FD might not be too concerned about unsold houses sitting around over priced in a very soft real estate market? One of the things I thought of that I'm trying to unravel is perhaps he didn't/doesn't care if the real estate is sold because he already got the money out of the overall 'game' of development and that money is long gone and hidden?

Most people look at and evaluate businesses as a 'going concern' in that the expectation is the business has near term and long term profits as a goal. FORE Group didn't look like a going concern once the Farber investment funds dried up IMO. When you look at the landscaping at the Sturbridge property in NC you see a handful of small underscaled trees and not much and the house is not on par with its neighbors in terms of exterior finish. They typical treatment for a house in that price range would be lush foundation plants, beautiful stone work and perimeter gates and security down at the road. FD seemed to run out of money to finish Sturbridge but it was still on the market at an inflated price IMO. Why? Most real estate even in tough times will sell and clear the market at some price. But do we see FD cutting prices and trying to dump inventory? No, no evidence of this at all so far. Was there some other game at play here that we don't yet understand? Possibly so we will still have to look.
Great thoughts. As far as lowering his pricing on houses, a thread mentioned FD selling one of the homes at a 200,000 plus loss. Yet,this is the only loss mentioned thus far. Do you think he picked JF, knew the family's successful background, and went about wooing her, for the money? Was that his intent from the accidental meetings in Aspen? That long ago was this his plan?

I've thought of that theory..mostly with running.. I think with the going back and forth on his own to park and house could add at least one hour. Bikers or runners on the long, narrow, hilly, curvy main road to her house would really stand out. So much risk too with his truck being seen/him being seen at the park, switching cars, biking or running on a road where you really stand out to drivers. But who knows.

If he used a motorcycle and wore a helmet, he would be unidentifiable.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’d say that it’s an indication of the opposite, atleast in regards to MT.

Something has convinced them that she was where she says she was, and that location wasn’t Jennifer’s house.

If her phone was off, that would be suspicious as all hell.

If her phone was on however, and its location was where she claims to have been, then that’s compelling.

Could she have been where her phone was not?

Now my mind is going crazy, so please tolerate it for a second. The houses that he built perplex me. They are so unfinished, and expensive. Is FD that much of a dufus? I mean he received the money from his father in law. He certainly had the means to succeed, yet didn't. He didn't check out the compitition? Sales skills, none? Could these houses be a shell for something else? Money Laundering, Drugs? Come on!

FD could have gotten in over his head w/someone who didn't want their dealings (financial and otherwise) to be revealed in a custody hearing (imagine that it was something JD was going to expose). Mystery person murders JD and leaves behind quite a mess that FD and MT clean up. The license plates? Maybe FD had been planning to use them to abscond w/the kids to Greece, to get away from the threatening individual. I don't believe this, it's just a thought going off of the 3rd person idea. That is the only way I can make sense of a 3rd person being involved and not having been exposed yet. FD seems so typically cut from the psychopathic cloth that this is unlikely to me, I think he played out one of his sick revenge fantasies on his kind and unassuming wife. I mean, the garage door was open? She let her guard down for some reason, he was playing her. It really sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member