Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could she have been where her phone was not?
What I’m saying is, law enforcement would require a high burden of proof when it came to verifying her alibi.

At a bare minimum, this woman helped to dispose of evidence, which is a crime.

They would treat everything she said with skepticism, and go to great lengths to make sure she was where she says she was.

All investigations like this involve verifying alibis, so this one wouldn’t be any different.

Where her phone was is one thing, but they’d want independent confirmation that she was with her phone.

I'm trying to imagine how this could have really played out and it is baffling. Most likely bc we do not know a lot of the information that the police likely have.

I think FD had to have been down there the night before. Its possible MT and FD took separate cars to NC during the night, leaving their phones at home (easily saying they were both sleeping -my only concern with this theory is i doubt they would leave the 10yo alone but the nanny may be a live in nanny). FD drops his car at wavenly park. MT drives him to empty corner lot at JDs street and drops him off with backpack full of supples. JD drops kids off and heads back home and FD spots her car near that empty lot and pretends to be hurt or something to get JD to open car door. Rushes JD and both get in car. This way no footage of another car going down her street. Drives back to house where he attacks her in garage. Cleans up messily, drives her car to Wavenly park where his car is waiting. Meanwhile, MT is at home 100% going out either buying something or getting on CCTV to create her alibi. As to where JD is? Unfortunately, the possibilities are endless. MOO

I've attached a picture of the end of JDs street, and corner lot.
Agree, I also think FD was in NC the night of 5/23 or early morning of 5/24. FD could have either stayed at the Sturbridge Hill home or possibly camped out in his vehicle or camped somewhere else? If FD and MT left (separate cars) in the early morning hours of 5/25, maybe no one would be the wiser because they’d be asleep? From what it sounds Farmington to NC round tip takes approximately 3hrs, maybe less in the middle of the night? MT could be back home monitoring cell phones before anyone woke! When viewing lot line maps in the area it appears there are many access points to the wooded area in and around JD’s

I've thought of that theory..mostly with running.. I think with the going back and forth on his own to park and house could add at least one hour. Bikers or runners on the long, narrow, hilly, curvy main road to her house would really stand out. So much risk too with his truck being seen/him being seen at the park, switching cars, biking or running on a road where you really stand out to drivers. But who knows.

Frogpond Road, starting at the end where NC Country School is located, up until Welles lane is not winding or hilly. Once you pass Welles Lane, then it does become a bit like a rollercoaster. I drove it this morning. If FD was at Waveny that morning, there are other more direct routes to get to her house, ...Lapham to Talmadge Hill, North on Old Stamford, West onto Jelliff Mill, North up Ponus Ridge and then you hit Frogpond. I'm starting to think that maybe she did go for a run and he approached her there, came up from behind, put her in a different vehicle...who knows.

If not already posted, below is the google map of Lapham Road where her car was found and you can see cars parked on the side of the road and the park is to the left...just ahead is the Merritt Parkway overpass where the FBI had been searching heavily a week or so ago.

Google Maps

Last edited by a moderator:
First, the only way he could get someone else to go it is money, which he doesn't have.
Secondly, I really don't think MT was involved until later at this point. I'm trusting LE that they corroborated cell phone records with witness statements to confirm get alibi at this point.
A charming con-artist is adept at getting people to do what he wants in exchange for a small down payment and the promise of a big payoff.

I believe FD also has received money from MT over the years. Con-artists don't change their stripes when they sleep with women. Instead, they become more emboldened, toxic predators.

JMO

I'm trying to imagine how this could have really played out and it is baffling. Most likely bc we do not know a lot of the information that the police likely have.

I think FD had to have been down there the night before. Its possible MT and FD took separate cars to NC during the night, leaving their phones at home (easily saying they were both sleeping -my only concern with this theory is i doubt they would leave the 10yo alone but the nanny may be a live in nanny). FD drops his car at wavenly park. MT drives him to empty corner lot at JDs street and drops him off with backpack full of supples. JD drops kids off and heads back home and FD spots her car near that empty lot and pretends to be hurt or something to get JD to open car door. Rushes JD and both get in car. This way no footage of another car going down her street. Drives back to house where he attacks her in garage. Cleans up messily, drives her car to Wavenly park where his car is waiting. Meanwhile, MT is at home 100% going out either buying something or getting on CCTV to create her alibi. As to where JD is? Unfortunately, the possibilities are endless. MOO

I've attached a picture of the end of JDs street, and corner lot.

FD was in the construction business. I'm not sure about any noise ordinances in NC; however, here in Westport the neighbors will get mad if they here lawnmowers, blowers or piling anytime before 8am the earliest. We've already seen that he is stupid enough to dump license plates and bloody bags. Who could have been at his NC home creating such chaos early in the morning to wake people up?! I think he confronted her at the park, perhaps with a gun, and
said "Let's go for a ride". He was hoping to go to the house and accomplish something, i.e., get kids luggage, force her to change plans and make calls. Perhaps she put up a fight and his plan went haywire. He snapped and kills her. He now becomes an ultra careless murderer trying to cover his tracks, dispose of a body, all reasoning is out the window. Who will notice me banging on a metal tank at 5:00am?!. He probably didn't sleep all night and had no track of time. A desperate man making desperately stupid decisions....a show off who is now getting the attention of a lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member