Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So in looking into Fore Group, I have used a web-based research site to notice FD has his hands in many other LLCs. These include the following

OLCOTT WAY ASSOCIATION LLC Formed 08/03/2009 Principal/Registered Agent FOTIS DULOS Domestic Limited Liability Company Status ACTIVE

JEFFERSON CROSSING ASSOCIATION, INC. Formed 11/06/2007 Principal/Registered Agent FOTIS DULOS, HENRY FRENCH, JENNIFER JIRAN Domestic Non-Stock Corporation Status ACTIVE

CHARLOTTE WAY DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LLC Formed 09/18/2006 Principal/Registered Agent FORE GROUP, INC. Domestic Limited Liability Company Status DISSOLVED

All of the above were tied to the 4 Jefferson Crossing Address

PublicData.com | Home

Not sure if this link will work because it requires a subscription/password

But that is what I have found so far. If I have time today to look at some of the other addresses I will....but maybe you fellow sleuthers will be able to find something else.

Has it been discussed that a drone saw MT leading investigators in the wooded area behind the home? And also, her attorney said that MT gave a videoed statement which would lead to believe she told what she knows, saw or did.
Just wondering if I missed these discussions

Fitos Dulos’ attorney, Norm Pattis, arrives outside Stamford Superior courthouse to represent him in the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos.

0:19

gv4tVCiOH4uh8w_m

Just wondering if I missed these discussions
Yes, the drone footage and MT's 3 hour interview with LE were discussed here but I don't remember on which thread they were discussed.

ETA you might start looking for posts on June 6 and June 7 IMO

So in looking into Fore Group, I have used a web-based research site to notice FD has his hands in many other LLCs. These include the following

OLCOTT WAY ASSOCIATION LLC Formed 08/03/2009 Principal/Registered Agent FOTIS DULOS Domestic Limited Liability Company Status ACTIVE

JEFFERSON CROSSING ASSOCIATION, INC. Formed 11/06/2007 Principal/Registered Agent FOTIS DULOS, HENRY FRENCH, JENNIFER JIRAN Domestic Non-Stock Corporation Status ACTIVE

CHARLOTTE WAY DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LLC Formed 09/18/2006 Principal/Registered Agent FORE GROUP, INC. Domestic Limited Liability Company Status DISSOLVED

All of the above were tied to the 4 Jefferson Crossing Address

PublicData.com | Home

Not sure if this link will work because it requires a subscription/password

But that is what I have found so far. If I have time today to look at some of the other addresses I will....but maybe you fellow sleuthers will be able to find something else.

I am often suspicious of LLCs. Too many unscrupulous people hide money by using them.

For a reality check...why would any soon to be ex spouse and his girlfriend be driving around a neighboring town throwing items related to the missing incident of his wife into over 30 trash bins and those items included blood evidence belonging to your wife? How can any attorney spin that one?

While it would seem (timing wise) that the money would be coming from the lawyer, would this actually make sense? If the lawyer is doing the work pro bono, why would he pony up the money to get his client out? Is there any chance at all that he would be repaid?

Not in cash but publicity is valuable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member