Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jenn Bernstein‏Verified account @JennBNews now4 minutes ago

An update from New Canaan police on their investigation today into the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos. We'll have an update on the @FOX61News at 5 and a special newscast tonight at 6 P.M. There is no 4 P.M. newscast today because of the World Cup.

D84o9tDWsAU_zOU.jpg

This video just in to FOX61 shows the State Police dive team searching an Avon pond in connection with the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos read more here --> http://via.fox61.com/zFvXY

D84k3oKW4AEOUFb.jpg

0 replies 3 retweets 0 likes

See that's what I was trying to say... it did start in FD's camp, right??

I'm starting to feel crazy over here and threads move so fast, it's hard to keep up.

If I was saying someone has protection, I'd say just that "yes they have security"... I wouldn't go out of my way to say armed guard, it's so dramatic, great for newspapers though. But like I said in my previous reply, maybe this is just a cultural difference and "armed guards" (the saying) are completely normal in USA... in which case I apologize.
You’re not crazy. That’s what THEY (FD camp) want you to feel like- like you’re crazy - can’t tell what’s real anymore? Poor Jennifer. #gaslightkng

I cannot believe that FD's lawyer said in court, "There is no body that we're aware of and I'm sick and tired of hearing about it." (Link below.) Unbelievable. Disgusting. I get it, he is tasked to try and prove FD didn't do it. However, to make a statement like that, about a woman who is the victim of a brutal crime, makes me want to vomit.

My ex-husband also said in court I was unstable because I was on antidepressants. The judge actually credited me for taking responsibility for my mental health, and for seeking the help of a therapist as well. She stated that it is the hallmark of good parenting to take good care of myself, thereby making me a healthy mother for my children. HA!!
That lawyer is disgusting for saying such a thing. It's not what you say, but how you say it, that matters. He's sick and tired of hearing about it? Does this non-human have a mother, sisters, wife, daughter? Would he enjoy hearing or reading such a comment coming out of another lawyer's mouth about his loved one who was clearly murdered?

So happy for you that the judge stood up for you. Your ex sounds like a horse's arse- glad you are well rid of him (well, I hope you are, lol!).

I remember that he was concerned that they would drain the pond, but I don't remember that he asked them not to search.
Back in the late 70's it seemed like a crummy, overgrown pond. Hearing now it could be 30 feet deep in parts? MOO.
One of my kids, after canoeing with a friend, crawled up the banks of the Farmington river, right behind the pond, and got a severe case of poison ivy!

Jennifer's body may not be in that pond, but I have a feeling that perhaps there is some evidence in there that might pertain to her murder.

I know he's a heartless jerk, but I hope he wouldn't be that cold and cruel to dump her in the same pond her children water skied in. That would be beyond devastating for them.

Back in the late 70's it seemed like a crummy, overgrown pond. Hearing now it could be 30 feet deep in parts? MOO.
One of my kids, after canoeing with a friend, crawled up the banks of the Farmington river, right behind the pond, and got a severe case of poison ivy!
Yeah, it used to be full of snappers and snakes.

Do we have any word on how long the noise lasted?
Loud banging heard at Fotis Dulos’ New Canaan property one day after Jennifer’s disappearance

ETA - somehow I missed this - they only want NC surveillance from the 22nd-25th?
From the link above:
Anyone with surveillance cameras that captures vehicle traffic in front of their home or residence in New Canaan from Wednesday, May 22nd through Saturday, May 25th should email Officer Kelly Coughlin at Kelly.coughlin@newcanaanct.gov

I'm very sorry to hear that about your kid....but kinda glad to hear about it as maybe it's an indication they are in the right spot.

Hard to type with my fingers crossed. :)

jmo

That lawyer is disgusting for saying such a thing. It's not what you say, but how you say it, that matters. He's sick and tired of hearing about it? Does this non-human have a mother, sisters, wife, daughter? Would he enjoy hearing or reading such a comment coming out of another lawyer's mouth about his loved one who was clearly murdered?

So happy for you that the judge stood up for you. Your ex sounds like a horse's arse- glad you are well rid of him (well, I hope you are, lol!).

Not to mention it's a ridiculous statement considering his client was found dumping sponges and clothing in bags with his missing wife's blood on it. To Joe Citizen that would lead one to want to know where the body/person who was bleeding is.

Oh I hope that's where the jerk got it from- hopefully it was still there waiting for him- karma!

Maybe this is why LE is searching that area? Where he got poison ivy, they probably tried to find areas that had a good amount of it where he would come in contact with it. I believe that's an important clue and always have.

Loud banging heard at Fotis Dulos’ New Canaan property one day after Jennifer’s disappearance

ETA - somehow I missed this - they only want NC surveillance from the 22nd-25th?
From the link above:
Anyone with surveillance cameras that captures vehicle traffic in front of their home or residence in New Canaan from Wednesday, May 22nd through Saturday, May 25th should email Officer Kelly Coughlin at Kelly.coughlin@newcanaanct.gov

Wonder if his "stolen" phone pinged in that area around 5 am or his "stolen phone records" show where it was located?

The Farmington River runs parallel to the Avon Pond. In early spring parts of it run fast and deep enough to have tubing runs on it. I don't know what it is like in that area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member