Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it came up in the conversation about possibility of FD possibly having a tow boat for waterskiing in the area.
He wouldn't need his own boat here; they have two MasterCraft boats for members. I also doubt he would've been able to dispose of her in the water, but hopefully they find something here. He definitely went to The Pond between JD's disappearance and being arrested at least once (coworker saw him there on 5/31).

Do we know if JD or FD were receiving child support from the other? Or alimony? Just wondering what if anything FD was getting. And if he was getting, would he still be getting given the circumstances? And if we have giving, would he still be obliged to give given the circumstance. Assume so if he was ordered to pay child support but what about alimony?
He was in arrears, but I can't find the source...it must have been from the court documents, which are locked down, and I thought it was $10k/month, but "A June 18 motion filed by Jennifer charges that Fotis was “hiding, concealing and voluntarily manipulating his income” so he could skirt alimony and child support while letting his girlfriend, Michelle Traconis, and her daughter crash at his Connecticut house.

When Jennifer served him with divorce papers on June 20, 2017, Fotis was ordered to “maintain existing” family medical coverage.

But by November of that year, Jennifer complained in a court filing that the family’s health insurance lapsed “due to defendant’s [Fotis’] failure to pay” and that she was “unable to take the children to certain medical appointments” — to which Fotis allegedly replied she should “pay out of pocket.”
https://nypost.com/2019/05/30/kin-o...-mom-blocks-estranged-hubby-from-seeing-kids/

He was in arrears, but I can't find the source...it must have been from the court documents, which are locked down, and I thought it was $10k/month, but "A June 18 motion filed by Jennifer charges that Fotis was “hiding, concealing and voluntarily manipulating his income” so he could skirt alimony and child support while letting his girlfriend, Michelle Traconis, and her daughter crash at his Connecticut house.

When Jennifer served him with divorce papers on June 20, 2017, Fotis was ordered to “maintain existing” family medical coverage.

But by November of that year, Jennifer complained in a court filing that the family’s health insurance lapsed “due to defendant’s [Fotis’] failure to pay” and that she was “unable to take the children to certain medical appointments” — to which Fotis allegedly replied she should “pay out of pocket.”
https://nypost.com/2019/05/30/kin-o...-mom-blocks-estranged-hubby-from-seeing-kids/
thank you very much - I knew I read this and IMO he is manipulating the system knowing she has the funds to pay but he was supposed to maintain the coverage. what a cad. JMO

I don't think we know for sure - the only thing I came across was the health insurance was supposed to be continued by FD and it lapsed. I will find the link. Otherwise, a financial settlement was being delayed by his failure to file complete financial information from the litigation ongoing. Links to this are in the media thread.
ETA link to divorce and financial issues - still hunting for the health insurance issue
Accusations of Threats, Lying, Manipulation in Missing New Canaan Woman’s Divorce Case
Think it was in thread 2 when we discussed the divorce case. JD had taken a sick child to dr and was told that the insurance had lapsed (JD confirmed it had lapsed due to non payment). FD response in court when JD brought the matter to the Court was to say to JD, "...to just pay out of pocket".

This health insurance issue was just one of the examples where he did what he could not pay for anything and put the financial obligation back on JD. IMO this health insurance situation was an example of a small minded decision probably based in anger or entitlement that could have had unfortunate consequences for his children. Who wouldn't want their children covered by health insurance?

JD most likely could have paid for any medical bills but IMO the Court had put so few requirements on FD for financial related issues that for him to discontinue insurance demonstrated how he seemed to be using the Court to just torment and torture JD and extract every single penny from her and her family that he could. Again, after he did what he did on the health insurance there weren't consequences from the Court that I saw in the documents but I will keep looking.

I don't know much about Norm Pattis. Why do you say he is repulsive? Because he represents Alex Jones?

What do you mean when you say Pattis is "willing to go so low"? What has he done that is so low?
Sorry - was not more clear. (My first post here!) I know attorneys take on all kinds of clients and our justice system turns on everyone getting representation. But IMO, Alex Jones - with his shockingly cruel Sandy Hook campaign - is in a league of his own, and yes I think his atty. is repulsive for representing him. And, in turn, Dulos. MOO.

I live in CT and on the news, they are saying LE are currently looking at the lake where the kids used to water ski, "The Pond" in Avon, Ct...

I really really hope she is found soon, the sight of FD jogging absolutely impervious to consequence is appalling...

People like FD intentionally provoke anger through their actions. FD jogging, grocery shopping, etc., irritate otherwise well-meaning souls to yell insults, throw small items or, even, physically attack him. FD can consider the attack "a win" because it creates sympathy for him and justifies taking security measures. For example, leaving the country - it simply is not safe for him.

A shrink once told me, "First thing, don't react. You don't know why the person is acting this way and what reaction he wants."

Pattis may want to revise his theory at a later date. Just a thought. :rolleyes:

"He would have had to confront Miss Dulos in the garage, or some other part of the house kill her, try to clean up and dispose of the body in broad daylight well along a well populated section of the state, and get back to Farmington, and that seems implausible," Norm Pattis, Defense Attorney.

We asked attorney Norm Pattis why Fotis was seen dumping bloody sponges in Hartford on the night of Jennifer's disappearance. Pattis says that's an anomaly he cannot account for.”

Police receive hundreds of tips as search for New Canaan mom continues at Avon pond

I dunno. Who picks up dumpsters at 5am on a Saturday morning?
There are ordinances in NC for this issue but the garbage companies do what they can to flaunt the rules to get around the local traffic during the day. I lived next door to a construction site for 2 years and they would routinely tip the dumpsters at 4 am and once even came at 3 am and it sounds like you are under fire as the area is so quiet that early in the morning. When they removed and replaced the dumpsters that was even more noise.

I had to go outside and snap a picture of the truck with a time stamp for 5 am and it was then that the Town followed up and issued some kind of warning to the hauler but even still they then came at 7am. The trucks that deal with dumpsters are particularly huge and very noisy IME. If this happened on Sturbridge it totally wouldn't surprise me!!

I really really hope she is found soon, the sight of FD jogging absolutely impervious to consequence is appalling...
"Wanna see me show how much I could care less about my missing wife whose blood was found in her house?" Hoping that becomes part of the narrative.
And hey, FD, why are you wearing cargo shorts when out on a jog?...Less skin exposure to poison ivy while hoping to casually survey the scene...

Pattis may want to revise his theory at a later date. Just a thought. :rolleyes:

"He would have had to confront Miss Dulos in the garage, or some other part of the house kill her, try to clean up and dispose of the body in broad daylight well along a well populated section of the state, and get back to Farmington, and that seems implausible," Norm Pattis, Defense Attorney.

We asked attorney Norm Pattis why Fotis was seen dumping bloody sponges in Hartford on the night of Jennifer's disappearance. Pattis says that's an anomaly he cannot account for.”

Police receive hundreds of tips as search for New Canaan mom continues at Avon pond
wow - that sounds like a description many sleuthers posted about after the blood in the garage was found. Might as well add that he tried to clean up using her kitchen faucet too - IMO

Pattis said that phone and computer records would help prove that Fotis has an 'effective alibi defense' and was at home through the morning until his live-in girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, came home at approximately 11am.
Defense says records of estranged husband of missing mom will provide an 'effective alibi' | Daily Mail Online

So...his phone was at home, and somebody was talking on it. That still doesn’t place HIM there-just his phone. This looks like evidence of premeditation. FD’s lawyer better be careful.

Sorry - was not more clear. (My first post here!) I know attorneys take on all kinds of clients and our justice system turns on everyone getting representation. But IMO, Alex Jones - with his shockingly cruel Sandy Hook campaign - is in a league of his own, and yes I think his atty. is repulsive for representing him. And, in turn, Dulos. MOO.
I agree. He chooses which cases he takes and he is a grand-standing, publicity-seeking lowlife who deludes himself into thinking he is a freedom fighter when he is a repulsive low-life who can look back on his great work getting psychopaths out of the prison sentences they deserve. He disgusts me, too.

Pattis said that phone and computer records would help prove that Fotis has an 'effective alibi defense' and was at home through the morning until his live-in girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, came home at approximately 11am.
Defense says records of estranged husband of missing mom will provide an 'effective alibi' | Daily Mail Online
Isn't it called projection when you say something about someone else but it really is about you? Now I'm wondering if he was back by 11am based on this comment - JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member