Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s got a GPS monitor attached to his leg, and likely an entire detail of law enforcement personnel conducting surveillance.

I’m not sure anyone would be willing to expose themselves to the legal ramifications that come with assisting someone in a flight from justice.

Even if he could run, he’d be spotted in due course.
^ Just sayin'.

MOO - wherever he goes he will probs stay put. The media will hound him and follow him. I will say smooth move on the part of Pattis to ask for an August trial. It turns the heat on a bit and was kind of “bring it” bully move. It can be said the best defense is a good offense. JMO

And all that are in CT are in danger because of bolded liner. Media following him will only make him a more reckless driver as he tries to skirt them. As a reminder, Daily Mail reported a source close to the fam said he's a reckless driver, very hot headed Missing CT Mother's Estranged Husband Arrested Along With His Girlfriend | JAM'N 94.5. Believe it was also alleged in divorce proceedings that FD took his kids driving in his Porsche and that scared JD very much because of his recklessness...believe it was said FD intended on it scaring her, he wanted to terrify her. Can't find source right now. And well... he also may have rear ended someone according to civil records on ct.gov. The plaintiff who was rear ended withdrew action http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/CaseDetail/PublicCaseDetail.aspx?DocketNo=HHDCV186088964S (afitzy previously posted).

And all that are in CT are in danger because of bolded liner. Media following him will only make him a more reckless driver as he tries to skirt them. As a reminder, Daily Mail reported a source close to the fam said he's a reckless driver, very hot headed Missing CT Mother's Estranged Husband Arrested Along With His Girlfriend | JAM'N 94.5. Believe it was also alleged in divorce proceedings that FD took his kids driving in his Porsche and that scared JD very much because of his recklessness...believe it was said FD intended on it scaring her, he wanted to terrify her. Can't find source right now. And well... he also may have rear ended someone according to civil records on ct.gov. The plaintiff who was rear ended withdrew action http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/CaseDetail/PublicCaseDetail.aspx?DocketNo=HHDCV186088964S (afitzy previously posted).
I read the action on that case - i thought perhaps they settled and she withdrew. But the courts rendered a decision - i believe it was $50k - FD owed to plaintiff. I hope the defense team here does a case file on him before the court.

^ Just sayin'.

OJ promised to turn himself in that day, and went on the run instead.

No such accommodations will be made for FD, once that day comes.

OJ wasn’t wearing an ankle monitor either.

If FD does that, it will go over a lot worse in court, than it did in OJ’s case.

They don’t have enough evidence to arrest him for murder or they would have, right? Unsure why it’s not enough. If they don’t find more, that’s it, he won’t be held responsible for the murder. Either will MT.

They don’t have enough evidence to arrest him for murder or they would have, right? Unsure why it’s not enough. If they don’t find more, that’s it, he won’t be held responsible for the murder. Either will MT.
IMO, based on the bombshell they've held close to their chest that they dropped today, they probably have enough to charge, but who knows if it's enough to DEFINITELY convict. They're going to want this case as airtight as possible, especially since they haven't found JD yet.

IMO they may have enough to arrest but not enough to get it through to conviction. I will be very surprised if the searches continue to remain focused only at MIRA. I hope they expand to more land and water.

I would say with the phone evidence, the crime scene evidence, plus the security footage and the trash evidence that they have already put together almost enough for a case. However why arrest him for murder when they have time to try and find the body or what's left ? So no need to arrest him yet. Maybe MT has an alibi for the time frame of the murder but as an accomplice not so much in the cover up. She's facing serious jail time. Sounds like she already confessed (there was a leak she did) but Mattis doesn't know it for sure and the DA told her to keep quiet. If that's the case Mattis is screwed and he can't help her, therefore his position of strength is nullified. She's not going to jail if she can help it, she's not THAT in love imo... jmo. Patience is needed, they are building a case daily. Wouldn't be surprised if in the end they find more evidence and he claims self defense, she attacked him and says he panicked knowing it looked bad...

Confession - Connecticut man's socialite girlfriend 'makes a confession' to police about his estranged wife | Daily Mail Online

I hear your comment but sometimes I wonder if the Pattis bravado might come back and bite him? The old be careful what you wish for adage comes to mind here. LE has been working flat out and Pattis and team have to be losing their minds to not have access to what has been found so far.

Pattis is clearly frustrated with lack of evidence to 'work with' and so did everything possible to push the State into more disclosure today IMO. State's Atty. put a shot over the bow IMO with the DNV/Blood mix combo on the kitchen faucet but beyond that didn't share much. State's Atty. seemed controlled and composed and not hooked by the drama that Pattis routinely brings to court. The exchange about the NCPD and FD iphone was interesting. Will be interesting to see if any argument is made to exclude iphone 'evidence' down the line. The comment from Pattis on the phone was not a throwaway comment IMO so I hope NCPD has this issue buttoned up completely!

MOO - Totally agree with you. I the think the DA didn’t take the “bait”. The judge also appeared to see through the 401k shenanigans. JMO

IMO, based on the bombshell they've held close to their chest that they dropped today, they probably have enough to charge, but who knows if it's enough to DEFINITELY convict. They're going to want this case as airtight as possible, especially since they haven't found JD yet.
Same feelings here. I wonder what, if anything has turned up at the MIRA search. Nothing was mentioned today. The bombshell was from the scene of the crime.

I wonder ... if he can contact MT ... and if she might be wearing some new ‘wire’ jewelry ... MOO
That would be nice. Didn't her attorney say that he had no idea what MT contributed during her 3 hour interview? That must be making FD crazy. I just hope since MT's family is rallying around her that on their encouragement and hopefully the advice from her attorney that she discontinues all contact with FD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi