Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
69 Welles Ln, New Canaan, CT 06840 - realtor.com®
I’m not sure there is a pool but this is a beautiful home IMO - different than the fore group homes

No pool. The realtor photos are very nicely done. Much better finishes than in the Fore Group homes, even though some of the layouts are very similar. The kitchen, for example: Much better cabinets, nice cabinet hardware, nice light fixtures, softer backsplash. The bathrooms are much nicer, also. The master bath has a really great shower and the vanities are more custom

All around much better quality. And the staging is also much better

I get that. But one of the teachers said they got excited when he came and he was like a god. Paraphrasing. They are little. MOO.
Heart breaking. I often think of those kids and how they must be aware of what’s been going on. I can’t even imagine how you deal with that, as a child or as an adult.
I would imagine the grandmother is providing them with professional counseling. They must feel like prisoners right now, their whole lives turned upside down and nothing is the same or normal like it used to be. They miss their Mom and maybe struggling with missing their Dad too.

No pool. The realtor photos are very nicely done. Much better finishes than in the Fore Group homes, even though some of the layouts are very similar. The kitchen, for example: Much better cabinets, nice cabinet hardware, nice light fixtures, softer backsplash. The bathrooms are much nicer, also. The master bath has a really great shower and the vanities are more custom

All around much better quality. And the staging is also much better
That gold bathroom in Fulos’ house! That’s gonna be a no from me, dawg. I wonder if LE will search Candlewood Lake near Lakeside Sports in Danbury. There are 60 miles of shoreline on Candlewood Lake but if he skied the lake when he lived in Canton, CT with his 1st wife and then later with Jennifer, he would know the perfect place. Plus, there is a town at the bottom of the lake from when CL&P flooded the valley to create the lake for hydroelectric power. It is 80 feet deep in places with low visibility because of invasive weeds and mud.

oviedoWell-Known Member

JD just filed contempt request due to his failing to disclose his financials. SNIPPED
Yes I believe this was a trigger but I can’t help feeling there is something else - it’s nagging at me JMO
———
Me too, Oviedo. Do you know what it is that’s nagging at you?

For me, it’s an incongruity around his relationship with MT.

Edited to show where reply starts. Think I may have just broken a link.

oviedoWell-Known Member

JD just filed contempt request due to his failing to disclose his financials. Snipped
Yes I believe this was a trigger but I can’t help feeling there is something else - it’s nagging at me JMO

Me too, Oviedo. Do you know what it is that’s nagging at you?

For me, it’s an incongruity around his relationship with MT.
I don’t know what it could be I’ve followed many cases on WS for years and every now and then one just grabs hold / can’t explain it but I just feel like there is something I’m missing - custody the money his ego jealousy of her family - just feels like there is something else here - it will come eventually I think - for now I’m just going to keep sleuthing and pray for her family
Eta spelling

Last edited:
Carmen Chau‏Verified account @CChauFOX61 2h2 hours ago
TONIGHT ON @FOX61News: A 7-year old says the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos has upset him immensely. How is he gathering the community to help police with their search? I’ll have that story coming up at 6.
Just saw this. Bad taste, IMO. I hope the media coverage doesn't give FD & MT an advantage. MOO.

I'm catching up here and see they are searching the pond in Avon. It looks like there are storage units near the pond in the photo in this article. Is it possible JD's remains were placed in some type of container and then placed it in a storage unit? I'm not sure if this has been discussed in previous posts.

I don’t know what it could be I’ve followed many cases on WS for years and every now and then one just grabs hold / can’t explain it but I just feel like there is something I’m missing - custody the money his ego jealousy if her family - just feels like there is something else here - it will come eventually I think - for now I’m just going to keep sleuthing and pray for her family
I have been feeling the same way! I'm missing something.

People kill their spouses for a variety of reasons, none of them good reasons of course.

Some motives make a bit more sense than others, even when you have a firm idea of what the precise motive is.

We know very little about what was going on in their lives, although we may think we know quite a bit (those divorce filings).

We don’t know the specifics, not yet.

What we want to know is currently unknowable, so “something being missing,” is accurate.

You can’t learn everything you want to learn, from court documents and media reports.

It’s early yet.

I still wonder if MT led LE on a wild goose chase. I’m a bit confused why first responders were not searching all properties connected to FD, whether the NC property or the Farmington ones. In actuality we really don’t know when he disposed of her body. We know when she was taken/presumed killed, and when they disposed of bloody evidence, but we really
have no timeline of when he hid her body.

I have been feeling the same way! I'm missing something.
Yep. Me too.

MT has a trashiness about her, imo. Is that it? Fishy financials that I wonder might indicate a deeper criminal aspect? Is there yet another woman in FD's life we don't know about yet?

I can't put my finger on what is "missing" either, but there does seem like something darker is lurking under the surface.

jmo

I still wonder if MT let LE on a wild goose chase. I’m a bit confused why first responders were not searching all properties connected to FD, whether the NC property or the Farmington ones. In actuality we really don’t know when he disposed of her body. We know when she was taken/presumed killed, and when they disposed of bloody evidence, but we really
have no timeline of when he hid her body.
I don’t think she intentionally did that. He may have handled parts of this on his own.

MT’s apparent alibi for the hours surrounding the murder itself, allows for her to be ignorant of the details.

This could actually be true. She might really not know.

The timeline of when he hid her body, is far more broad than the one surrounding Jennifer’s killing.

He could have done it immediately after killing her, or dumped her prior to, or hours after the evidence dump.

People kill their spouses for a variety of reasons, none of them good reasons of course.

Some motives make a bit more sense than others, even when you have a firm idea of what the precise motive is.

We know very little about what was going on in their lives, although we may think we know quite a bit (those divorce filings).

What we want to know is currently unknowable, so “something being missing,” is accurate.

You can’t learn everything you want to learn, from court documents and media reports.

It’s early yet.
@MassGuy always the voice of reason - thank you

That’s why I definitely think it’s important to know if and when and which car he had detailed, assuming police didn’t find any evidence in any of his cars already. It helps with the timeline of disposal IMO

The more I read and see, I am leaning towards FD placing her in the ground or in the water. Until LE comes out and says they have 30 bags, I’m still buying the 30 stops dropping items/bags at random spots. I don’t see it as 30 full bags of body/waste/evidence. Because he’s an *advertiser censored*, I don’t see him “wasting” his time dismembering her. That takes a tremendous amount of time, effort and power tools. I’m much more inclined to think he either pre-dug a grave, or hastily altered a plan to put her body into a container and put her in water.

Last edited:

It’s early yet.
And, for us non murdering folks, can we ever really get it?

It’s early yet.
Well said. As someone who has gone thru a divorce, there are always several different perceptions of the truth. People also try to make out on social media their lives are one way, while secretly inside the home it could be completely different. I will say JD’s blog posts probably give the most accurate account of things that went on during their marriage, especially because she wrote those never believing she would be a murder victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ml202