Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know what it could be I’ve followed many cases on WS for years and every now and then one just grabs hold / can’t explain it but I just feel like there is something I’m missing - custody the money his ego jealousy of her family - just feels like there is something else here - it will come eventually I think - for now I’m just going to keep sleuthing and pray for her family
Eta spelling
Yes, slething hard too! A few pieces are missing IMO so I agree with you. Wish we had a more complete picture of the family relationships.

But its also hard to discount the impact of years of resentment and anger toward JD family that could be underlying the relationship.

I wonder why JD father stepped up to provide the early financing and perhaps he thought he was doing a good deed. But its seems like he might have been doing his SIL a better favor by hooking him up with a financing contact to put him on a different path financially. By relying on 'family money' FD was NEVER IMO his own person or responsible for his own success. I would think that resentment and anger build up over time even though FD might have forgotten that he had zero without the Farber family money. Its curious that FD never seemed to try to step out on his own even though we see a couple of examples of 'private' money getting involved with his projects.

Seeing the FORE Group over time I really wonder if FD wanted to work or wanted a life of leisure living on Farber money and maybe this drove resentment as well. Some families no matter how much money they have value the process of work and perhaps the Farbers were like this and FD had no interest in working? IDK but there had to be huge tension in the family growing as the relationship became obviously toxic close to the time of Mr. Farbers death.

I don’t think she intentionally did that. He may have handled parts of this on his own.

MT’s apparent alibi for the hours surrounding the murder itself, allows for her to be ignorant of the details.

This could actually be true. She might really not know.

The timeline of when he hid her body, is far more broad than the one surrounding Jennifer’s killing.

He could have done it immediately after killing her, or dumped her prior to, or hours after the evidence dump.
I completely agree. I guess I am wondering if he used her as an alibi for the am (willingly/unwillingly on her part). I just can’t wrap my head around how he talked her into driving to Hartford to dump bloodied bags. You can’t explain that one away....which leads me to question what she offered to the police during her interview.

Last edited:
I still wonder if MT led LE on a wild goose chase. I’m a bit confused why first responders were not searching all properties connected to FD, whether the NC property or the Farmington ones. In actuality we really don’t know when he disposed of her body. We know when she was taken/presumed killed, and when they disposed of bloody evidence, but we really
have no timeline of when he hid her body.
I'm fairly certain they visited ALL of FD's properties very early on. I think there was a report they were at his NC property the day after JD disappeared.

Yes, slething hard too! A few pieces are missing IMO so I agree with you. Wish we had a more complete picture of the family relationships.

But its also hard to discount the impact of years of resentment and anger toward JD family that could be underlying the relationship.

I wonder why JD father stepped up to provide the early financing and perhaps he thought he was doing a good deed. But its seems like he might have been doing his SIL a better favor by hooking him up with a financing contact to put him on a different path financially. By relying on 'family money' FD was NEVER IMO his own person or responsible for his own success. I would think that resentment and anger build up over time even though FD might have forgotten that he had zero without the Farber family money. Its curious that FD never seemed to try to step out on his own even though we see a couple of examples of 'private' money getting involved with his projects.

Seeing the FORE Group over time I really wonder if FD wanted to work or wanted a life of leisure living on Farber money and maybe this drove resentment as well. Some families no matter how much money they have value the process of work and perhaps the Farbers were like this and FD had no interest in working? IDK but there had to be huge tension in the family growing as the relationship became obviously toxic close to the time of Mr. Farbers death.
And didn't we read in MSM a comment from one of Mr. Farber's friends that he was very worried about his daughter's marriage situation? Terrible with links but I know I read it. MOO.

I completely agree. I guess I am wondering if he used her as an alibi for the am (willingly/unwillingly on her part). I just can’t wrap my head around how he talked her into driving to Hartford to dump bloodied bags. You can’t explain that one away....which leads me to question what she offered to the police during her interview.”
Yeah. I think many of these questions will be answered in the arrest warrant, when he is ultimately charged with murder.

Even though she may not have participated in the killing itself, she has a hell of a lot of explaining to do.

I just can’t fathom how she is somehow innocent in all of this.

I wish the reporters had watched and reported how he paid at the grocery store yesterday. Cash or Debit/Credit Card. Besides cameras, there is a lot of information to be gained relative to location through transaction data. Where were the cards used during the lead up and days after the disappearance, etc. And if there aren’t transactions then IMO there are bags of cash somewhere in Farmington or Sturbridge/NC as well as in Greece because I speculate that the narrative around being broke is relative to the divorce and the recent events are likely because he was running out of ways to delay turning over the books in the Civil cases. IMO

Yeah. I think many of these questions will be answered in the arrest warrant, when he is ultimately charged with murder.

Even though she may not have participated in the killing itself, she has a hell of a lot of explaining to do.

I keep coming back to cases where women either couldn't believe their SO was capable of something like this, or they just started ignorant and ignored red flags. Jerry Brudos' wife wasn't allowed in the garage. In her own home.

Relationships and love are weird. They allow us to see things through a lens that is completely different from public perception.

And didn't we read in MSM a comment from one of Mr. Farber's friends that he was very worried about his daughter's marriage situation? Terrible with links but I know I read it. MOO.
Yes, I recall that too. It was a short quote in an article.

Broke my heart, actually. The dad was trying to protect his daughter and grandchildren by financing FD. I think JD's dad knew exactly what FD was up to with his lousy business and probably with his mistresses too, imo.

jmo

I'm catching up here and see they are searching the pond in Avon. It looks like there are storage units near the pond in the photo in this article. Is it possible JD's remains were placed in some type of container and then placed it in a storage unit? I'm not sure if this has been discussed in previous posts.
I think it's very possible. Wherever JD is now, she had to be transported to that location. Those of you who followed the recent CO case may remember that the suspect PF allegedly put the victim in a large, plastic tote, put the tote in his pickup, and then stored the tote on a hay bale in a barn until his side piece sidekick was able to drive 800 miles to help him clean up. I now think FD may have done something quite similar - put the body in a large container that would look unobtrusive in his truck and then stored her at one of his properties until the next day when he put her wherever she is now. MOO

Last edited:
I think it's very possible. Wherever JD is now, she had to be transported to that location. Those of you who followed the recent CO case may remember that the suspect PF allegedly put the victim in a large, plastic tote, put the tote in his pickup, and then stored the tote on a hay bale in a barn until his side piece sidekick was able to drove 800 miles to help him clean up. I now think FD may have done something quite similar - put the body in a large container that would look unobtrusive in his truck and then stored her at one of his properties until the next day when he put her wherever she is now. MOO

IIRC, FD was followed by LE quite early in the case. Anyone remember when that started?

She has more 'splainin' to do than Lucy Ricardo.
You can't tell me that she wasn't the slightest bit suspicious when FD stopped the truck 30 times on a trip through an area of town he'd normally not drive through. And she could have gone to the police before they came looking for her. MOO

I think it's very possible. Wherever JD is now, she had to be transported to that location. Those of you who followed the recent CO case may remember that the suspect PF allegedly put the victim in a large, plastic tote, put the tote in his pickup, and then stored the tote on a hay bale in a barn until his side piece sidekick was able to drove 800 miles to help him clean up. I now think FD may have done something quite similar - put the body in a large container that would look unobtrusive in his truck and then stored her at one of his properties until the next day when he put her wherever she is now. MOO
One of those tool boxes that fit across the back of a pick up truck that stores tools etc. would hold a body and look normal on a pick up truck and could be put in a deep pond or lake.
Did FD's company have any trucks like that? Or I wonder if he borrowed a truck from one of his construction workers and paid him handsomely for the use. Maybe that is where the altered plates were used.

I think it's very possible. Wherever JD is now, she had to be transported to that location. Those of you who followed the recent CO case may remember that the suspect PF allegedly put the victim in a large, plastic tote, put the tote in his pickup, and then stored the tote on a hay bale in a barn until his side piece sidekick was able to drove 800
miles to help him clean up. I now think FD may have done something quite similar - put the body in a large container that would look unobtrusive in his truck and then stored her at one of his properties until the next day when he put her wherever she is now. MOO

FD went to the NCPD at 14:47 on the 25th of May, according to the warrant. Maybe he did store her somewhere.

IIRC, FD was followed by LE quite early in the case. Anyone remember when that started?

We were never given a date and time. It was simply a report that he had a tail, and he was being watched up until his arrest.

He definitely had a buffer between the murder, and law enforcement following his every move.

We just don’t know how long.

She has more 'splainin' to do than Lucy Ricardo.
You can't tell me that she wasn't the slightest bit suspicious when FD stopped the truck 30 times on a trip through an area of town he'd normally not drive through. And she could have gone to the police before they came looking for her. MOO
And she refused to cooperate like him

I think it's very possible. Wherever JD is now, she had to be transported to that location. Those of you who followed the recent CO case may remember that the suspect PF allegedly put the victim in a large, plastic tote, put the tote in his pickup, and then stored the tote on a hay bale in a barn until his side piece sidekick was able to drive 800 miles to help him clean up. I now think FD may have done something quite similar - put the body in a large container that would look unobtrusive in his truck and then stored her at one of his properties until the next day when he put her wherever she is now. MOO
And just as there is video of PF's truck and what was in the bed, there has to be video of FD's cargo. We'll find out eventually.

Not sure they ever said when it was a tweet IIRC but they were at JDs home 7ish Friday night and he turned his phone in sat - my guess is sat IMO

So he possibly had Friday night to do something with body??

I keep thinking he did something with the body during the day, but dumping in The Pond during the day would be too risky, imo.

Jennifer, where are you?

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members