Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, Possibly end of year celebration related to sports or school awards. This revelation of FD being at JDs home on the Wednesday before her disappearance makes me suspect this is how he obtained all of the inside info he needed including JDs schedule, etc to solidify his plan.
She was getting ready for a hearing the following week where they were going to hear arguments on his lack of financial disclosure - I’m having trouble reconciling she invited him over to her home - one week prior to such a momentous milestone in the divorce litigation - and was it supervised ? but that’s all JMO

There is a text messaging app I think , that can’t be traced. Forget the name of it. Burner phones, the more I think of it, has got to be the way they communicated with each other IMO. Even if, per se, FD left his phone home, his girlfriend accomplice, would have been able to contact him via burner phone should his real phone ring.
WhatsApp is one and there are others. We have seen these used in other cases but I don't recall where the FBI was with being able to 'crack' the messages?

She was getting ready for a hearing the following week where they were going to hear arguments on his lack of financial disclosure - I’m having trouble reconciling she invited him over to her home - one week prior to such a momentous milestone in the divorce litigation - and was it supervised ? but that’s all JMO
IMO, Yes but as a mother you would do anything for your children to see them happy and maybe they wanted to see both parents celebrating together as a family. JD might’ve felt safe in that setting with other people attending?

I agree with you. Perhaps it was a school related celebration and the children asked that their father attend? Speculation though. But from the court testimony it was clear that others were present at the event so there were witnesses.

Was this the event where FD allegedly made the comment about not going into the house due to his DNA? That comment if made, seems particularly paranoid IMO. But maybe the comment reflected how much the situation in the divorce case had gone down hill and the level of resentment held by FD to the situation. Comment could have been made in jest but was really seriously meant by FD. MOO

"When Dulos had the GPS device affixed to his ankle Tuesday in Stamford, he was not provided with a recharger.

The error was discovered late Tuesday, but rather than have Dulos return to Stamford, he was directed to visit a probation department office on Wawarme Avenue in Hartford to obtain a charger, officials said."

WTF? I just can't........All that comes to mind is "You had one job!".....These are technicalities that get criminals off. Not saying it's the end of the world, just saying "that's not how it works. That's not how any of this works..."

"When Dulos had the GPS device affixed to his ankle Tuesday in Stamford, he was not provided with a recharger.

The error was discovered late Tuesday, but rather than have Dulos return to Stamford, he was directed to visit a probation department office on Wawarme Avenue in Hartford to obtain a charger, officials said."

WTF? I just can't........All that comes to mind is "You had one job!".....These are technicalities that get criminals off. Not saying it's the end of the world, just saying "that's not how it works. That's not how any of this works..."
Agree. My guess is that this situation was NOT reported by FD but his no doubt anxious atty! I am wondering if Pattis has a 'minder' with FD full time to make sure nothing happens with the press and that his client doesn't do a 'skedaddle'!

Also, the oldest twins are 12? 13? That's old enough to have phones and they may have communicated with their father to attend the dinner on Wednesday. Who knows? We don't know anything about the communication between the kids and their dad, which is fine. It could be used as evidence and I"m all for it. All I"m saying is teenage kids have phones and you know FD would blow them up tryin to stay involved. Edit: Not necessarily stay involved but use the communication to his benefit...In all aspects!

That's what I've been thinking - that he thought the nanny would contact him when JD wasn't where she was supposed to be on Friday and when the nanny couldn't reach JD. Then, FD would go get the kids. That is pure speculation on my part, not fact. Working theory (that has holes in it!).

jmo

I was wondering about that too. What is the timeline of the nanny knowing that something was wrong and the husband realizing he'd lost his window of time to grab the children.

Going on memory here, but I think I read that the children were finished school at noon that Friday before the long weekend. They were scheduled to see their father on the long weekend. The father knew that he would have the children, and would also probably hope that the nanny would call him when Jennifer could not be found. What time was he scheduled to pick up the children?

I think it's possible that the nanny was worried in the afternoon, and by 7PM Jennifer's friends made a police report. The nanny high-tailed it to Grandmother at some time between noon and 7PM.

I was wondering about that too. What is the timeline of the nanny knowing that something was wrong and the husband realizing he'd lost his window of time to grab the children.

Going on memory here, but I think I read that the children were finished school at noon that Friday before the long weekend. They were scheduled to see their father on the long weekend. The father knew that he would have the children, and would also probably hope that the nanny would call him when Jennifer could not be found. What time was he scheduled to pick up the children?

I think it's possible that the nanny was worried in the afternoon, and by 7PM Jennifer's friends made a police report. The nanny high-tailed it to Grandmother at some time between noon and 7PM.

I think the plan according to a court document, Grandma Farber indicated the plan was for the nanny to pick the children up from school and meet JD at Grandma Farber’s in NY. JD had two appointments (11am and 1pm in NY) and they were going to visit the Grandma for the evening. Now it is possible the nanny realized something was amiss, grabbed the children and went to NY. I would not blame Grandma Farber for stating it was a planned visit as a way to prevent FD from accusing her of taking the children without permission.

And we all know FD thought this all out. He had to know he didn’t have long to get rid of everything. And he must have known once JD was actually missing he would be the first person contacted. I think without a doubt police would have talked to FD that Friday night. FD, unfortunately, isn’t as stupid as most criminals. Everything he did was planned out. I think he underestimated how long everything was going to take and slipped up and brought his phone with him dumping bags? I mean that’s the most logical explanation IMO

I mean how can you commit and execute such a brutal crime, have minimal evidence (that we know of) due to your meticulous planning, and be stupid enough to bring your phones with you while dumping crucial evidence? It’s baffling to me.

Disposing the body at night blows my theory, however. I've been thinking that FD expected the nanny to call HIM when JD was missing - I suspected his plan was to then go collect the children Friday night. I've been thinking he kept his cellphone with him all afternoon and evening because he was expecting that phone call.

But if he disposed of the body after dark, that blows my theory that he expected to have the kids Friday night.

jmo
I think he was getting the kids Saturday in New Canaan and could take them Sunday to Farmington.

I think the plan according to a court document, Grandma Farber indicated the plan was for the nanny to pick the children up from school and meet JD at Grandma Farber’s in NY. JD had two appointments (11am and 1pm in NY) and they were going to visit the Grandma for the evening. Now it is possible the nanny realized something was amiss, grabbed the children and went to NY. I would not blame Grandma Farber for stating it was a planned visit as a way to prevent FD from accusing her of taking the children without permission.
Did FD know the kids would be in NY on Friday night?

If he knew they were going to NYC, he might think he had that night to dispose of the body (but wouldn't he expect a visit from LE at some point - a bit risky to still have the body).

If he did not know the kids were going to NYC, I think it's reasonable to assume he expected to pick up the kids when JD was missing. Then the kids would be with him and he couldn't dispose of the body.

I think he hid the body in the afternoon, which makes me think JD is not in The Pond.

jmopinion at the moment

wouldn't it be awesome if MT was actually covertly working with LE... having a tapped phone waiting for FD to call... trotting around in the WAY wrong places to throw off FD - not LE.

I watch too much ID Channel.

IMO MOO

I needed a couple of reads to get it. The children were spending the long weekend with their father, but were having a visit with grandmother on Friday evening. Wasn't the nanny also given instructions to take the children to the grandmother in the event that something was amiss, or did I just imagine that?

That makes me think that the nanny was already on the way to the grandmother before Jennifer was reported missing at 7PM. In fact, I think that would be the smarter thing to do, to get the children out of town before the husband was asked about his wife's whereabouts, thus interfering with his option to collect the children right away.

Bringing over from the previous thread, a post from WS Administrator sillybilly:

"WHY are members sleuthing the minor children and their schooling?

It is against TOS to discuss minors."

Silver Alert - CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*
IMO the children are not being sleuthed in the previous 3-4 comments. The OP asked the question about the event that happened at JD house on Wed. where FD was allegedly present. The subsequent posts contained ideas about why FD would have been at JD house when it has been disclosed in court documents that his visitation is supervised and quite limited. The Wed event where he was present at JD house seemed out of the ordinary and was mentioned in court testimony yesterday. The children were not being sleuthed but what was being sleuthed was the event in JD yard. People were trying to figure out why FD would be at JD house where others were present and the idea tossed out was a possible school related event. No sleuthing of children here.

I get it. The children were spending the long weekend with their father, but were having a visit with grandmother on Friday evening. Wasn't the nanny also given instructions to take the children to the grandmother in the event that something was amiss, or did I just imagine that?

That makes me think that the nanny was already on the way to the grandmother before Jennifer was reported missing at 7PM. In fact, I think that would be the smarter thing to do, to get the children out of town before the husband was asked about his wife's whereabouts, thus interfering with his option to collect the children right away.
But did FD know of any of those plans? That's my question. How much time did FD think he had to hide the body?

jmo

Edited to correct initials

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads