Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Disposal of bloody trash with Jennifer’s DNA
2. The significance of the license plates in the storm drain
3. The teacher who used to work at her kids school on here and said Jennifer was reported as looking frail? Can’t remember exact wording she used but it was negative as in not healthy. What was going on her life that made her appear this way. Search for NCCS under member name.
Well shoot it was deleted. It was the teachers original post about knowing Jennifer, etc. then someone said she should become a verified insider.

I would think that it would have been done very early on jmo.....

I can't imagine a scenario in which she wouldn't have been
Agree. If the trove of unsealed documents relating to the Watts case taught me anything it was that friends, family, neighbors, colleagues, exes, etc. will all be interviewed. I'm certain it's been done here too.

I think we were all speculating JD probably had a plan if she could not be reached the Nanny would take care of the children. Which I am sure there was considering how contentious the divorce was. But then the court document came out stating the Nanny was to pick up the children from school and meet JD at the grandmas for a preplanned visit so maybe the Nanny did not know at the time she picked up the children and went to NY that anything was amiss with JD. Obviously no one knew JD was missing until she missed both her appointments, which would have been after 2 if her 1 pm appointment was an hour long. By then the Nanny would have been on her way to NY already. Hopefully i am making sense! I am goofy tired today!! Dang allergies!!

That's what I remember - that Jennifer had a backup plan with the nanny that if something was amiss she was to deliver the children to her mother, and talk later.

The nanny arrived at the house at noon, between Jennifer's appointments. I've wondered if she expected to see Jennifer at noon and when she didn't show, she tried calling, and when that didn't work, she notified the friends and left town or left town and notified friends.

Wasn't the 1PM appointment with her doctor? That might have triggered a call to the home to see if she needed to re-schedule. If the nanny left in the afternoon, I'm guessing it was because she couldn't reach Jennifer.

I think they were on Friday evening, the 24th, around 7:30. The alert went out right around then so he probably jumped on the highway and drove to the city.

Thank you. Not sure why May 31 stands out for me.

Right, he was home around 9 and picked up the mail after he and his girlfriend left 30 evidence bags containing his wife's blood in other peoples' garbage bins.

1. Finding out FD was at JD's house on the 22nd. like... WHAT?!

2. MT's involvement. I don't think FD would trust any female to help him with... this

3. Is the charger for the ankle bracelet like my phone charger? Does he have to sit next to the wall for a few hours connected to a cord? Cuz I would love that.

Maybe just the first two for now...
There are more than just 3, but here are 3:

* Source of income for FD and MT. How were they paying for their lifestyle?

* Why murder that day? (I think it's because of financial issues coming up in the divorce case, but did something else push that date?)

* FD's complete disregard that the mother of his children is missing. No compassion expressed for Jennifer or any of the people who love her, even his own children. I also really dislike how he seems to have swindled his inlaws who seem like decent and dignified people.

jmo

The nanny arrived at the house at noon, between Jennifer's appointments. I've wondered if she expected to see Jennifer at noon and when she didn't show, she tried calling, and when that didn't work, she notified the friends and left town or left town and notified friends.
BBM, SBM

The housekeeper showed up at noon.

I don't recall it being reported if the nanny was at JD's house that afternoon. They are two different people.

It would be reasonable to think the nanny made a stop at the house, but IIRC, we don't know if she did. Correct me if I'm wrong!

jmo

But did FD know of any of those plans? That's my question. How much time did FD think he had to hide the body?

jmo

Edited to correct initials
Its an interesting question about what FD knew and when did he know it on the missing day. I wonder how he found out the children were with Mrs. Farber?

With the way the court restrictions worked I don't believe that the children were able to pick up the phone and directly call their father as it appeared phone calls needed to be supervised and on speakerphone. I don't know however if the children could text or email their father but it seemed like all communication between the children and father was supervised so I would be surprised if the children could text or email their father. But I think there might be ways around the restrictions and so JD and the nanny would have to be vigilent about monitoring the situation.

I doubt the nanny had contact with FD but we have heard no info about the nanny from LE so this is a big question mark.

I also doubt that Mrs Farber contacted FD to say the children were with her.

What we do know is that as soon as FD knew the children were with Mrs Farber he went into the city where he was turned away.

So, it seems like FD had the entire missing day (JD was reported missing around 7pm Friday May 24th Memorial Day weekend) until the time he then went into the city or the next day when he was first interviewed by police (per arrest warrant he was interviewed in NC at 1447 hrs=2:47pm on May 25th and this is when his iPhone was siezed). Seems like this rough window would have allowed him more than ample time to dispose of JD IMO.

I was following another case that involved very strict court supervision and a 14 yr old and a father got around the court restrictions using snapchat and it went undetected for a long time.

I truly don't know how JD could monitor and control this situation with communication with FD completely particularly as the children got older and especially when FD seemed intent on doing whatever he could to maintain contact with the children even with the court restrictions. It must have been an awful and stresful environment for all involved.

First post. I knew JD in childhood. Needless to say, I am shaken to the core. I am grateful for the sleuthing and compassion. I wanted to offer these two thoughts.

Trigger: Beyond the money and lawsuits, I suspect that FD saw the possibility that JD might try to escape with the kids again. He was supposed to have the kids that weekend (unsupervised?) for the first time since she moved to NC iirc. If he knew the kids were going to GF after school, right before he was supposed to have the kids, maybe he realized JD might not bring them back. (Either for the weekend or maybe for good? Speculation.) If she were to succeed - she would have tricked him, outsmarted him, disobeyed him ... she would have won- again. I don’t think he would be able to stand her winning that round. I don’t think he could take the WILLFULNESS.

A related note: My gut says he was afraid of her. I remember JD as being a quiet observer, fairly private, a little sarcastic and wry. Also: Strategic and competitive and brilliant, all in a quiet way. When the cash was coming in from her dad, and she was busy being pregnant and having kids - he probably could care less about who she was. She was serving her purpose. He probably just nodded at her jokes and laughter and supported her being a writer because she needed the approval and it kept her quiet. But when he sensed that she was pulling away from him - turning on him - I bet it drove him insane. He may not have known what was in her heart but he could probably smell dissent a mile away and not being able to control her - I bet he found that frightening. He couldn’t control her inner flame. So he extinguished it. All IMO and MOO.

Why the posts stopped: Because home life was no longer fun, amusing, or an anecdote to share. The relationship went south and it was no longer safe to write about it. Plus iirc she said in her blog (Patch or website I don’t recall) that he questioned her about sharing life online. If I was terrified of my husband I think that would shut off the taps pretty quick.

That's what I remember - that Jennifer had a backup plan with the nanny that if something was amiss she was to deliver the children to her mother, and talk later.

Wasn't the 1PM appointment with her doctor? That might have triggered a call to the home to see if she needed to re-schedule. If the nanny left in the afternoon, I'm guessing it was because she couldn't reach Jennifer.

I believe it was the cleaning lady that was at the house at noon. If I remember correctly, there has not been anything stated about the Nanny going to the house before picking up the children from school.

Just an FYI it was the housekeeper that arrived at JD’s house at noon on the day of the 24th. Most MSM articles say that she observed no one was at home. I often wondered if JD forgot about her coming (as JD had two appointments in NY that day at 11:00 and 1:00 pm) or if the housekeeper actually went inside and cleaned? It doesn’t sound like she did. MOO. Im guessing she just left when she realized no one was home.

Earlier MSM articles suggest and I have been searching for some of the earliest ones that the nanny was to pick up all 5 children from the New Canaan school when it let out (I think WS’ers in an earlier thread said school let out at 2:15 pm that day) and that the nanny was to drive the children straight from the school to NY where JD would be after finishing her appointments

At 7:00 that evening two of JDs friends called the New Canaan police and I believe the nanny is who let the police into JDs home after being convinced by JD’s mother and friends to do so.

I’m trying to find earlier articles to back all this up but after following several threads this information is what seems to be the narrative most of us are following.

That's what I've been thinking - that he thought the nanny would contact him when JD wasn't where she was supposed to be on Friday and when the nanny couldn't reach JD. Then, FD would go get the kids. That is pure speculation on my part, not fact. Working theory (that has holes in it!).

jmo
My guess on this is that the nanny worked for JD and NOT FD and was under strict orders to NOT communicate with FD. Clearly we don't know this detail but just putting myself in the shoes of JD who was fearful of her ex etc. if she didn't have faith and trust in the nanny and felt that the nanny wasn't loyal then her life would have been an even greater hell IMO. I think for her life to work she needed a very loyal employee and other than the housekeeper that was mentioned in the arrest warrant we aren't aware of any other employees.

According to the Stamford Advocate timeline, FD went to New York to see the children on May 26th a day after his iPhone X was confiscated by police. We have all learned from a letter via the attorney representing him in the divorce/custody stuff that he was turned away by in his attorney’s words an armed guard hired by GF.

BBM, SBM

The housekeeper showed up at noon.

I don't recall it being reported if the nanny was at JD's house that afternoon. They are two different people.

It would be reasonable to think the nanny made a stop at the house, but IIRC, we don't know if she did. Correct me if I'm wrong!

jmo

Thank you! I didn't realize that there was a housekeeper and a nanny. So the housekeeper arrived at the house at noon, the nanny was presumably picking up the children from school. I suppose she would take them straight home for lunch.

It's still possible that the children, nanny, or housekeeper tried to reach Jennifer at noon, or that the doctor's office contacted the house at 1PM. I'm guessing that the nanny knew there was a problem by 3PM and made a decision to meet Jennifer at her mother's house.

Catching up late tonight ... This has probably been posted before, I think Pattis is on a slippery slope playing both sides of the fence in terms of his outrage over media coverage. FD has been widely seen in public since bonding out and this attorney is courting the press with statements and interviews. If FD is so innocent, Pattis shouldn't have to say a single word until trial. Lawyer For Fotis Dulos Speaks on Case
And give me a break about how FD "deeply loves" MT. If that's the case, she should beware. MOO

So I saw on tv the jogging..running free...in front of cameras. How nice...hope that new ankle bracelet chafes.

Also saw LE was searching a lake/pond...well they should..just to make sure...but for whatever reason, I don't think she is there. I think he pre-planned, pre-dug a grave somewhere, killed her, and put her there.

If he owns a construction company, wouldn't he have access to equipment to dig a hole? Maybe a property already had a hole? Or maybe he has looked over other properties and noticed a great spot to put a dead wife should he ever need to do so later.

Anyway, I think he planned killing her, put her in a pre-planned spot and was done with it. Skatering a bunch of bags...well maybe that's just to send LE all over town looking for bags IDK.

Thank you. Not sure why May 31 stands out for me.

Right, he was home around 9 and picked up the mail after he and his girlfriend left 30 evidence bags containing his wife's blood in other peoples' garbage bins.

May 31st probably sticks out bc that’s when we all learned of the surveillance video that caught the thirty trashbin dump. MT, MTs daughter and FD all left the 4 Jefferson Crossing address and went to a Residence In in Avon bc police where searching it. On that day PD also took his Ford -150 Raptor truck with a warrant and also took hair/DNA samples from both MT and FD

First post. I knew JD in childhood. Needless to say, I am shaken to the core. I am grateful for the sleuthing and compassion. I wanted to offer these two thoughts.

Trigger: Beyond the money and lawsuits, I suspect that FD saw the possibility that JD might try to escape with the kids again. He was supposed to have the kids that weekend (unsupervised?) for the first time since she moved to NC iirc. If he knew the kids were going to GF after school, right before he was supposed to have the kids, maybe he realized JD might not bring them back. (Either for the weekend or maybe for good? Speculation.) If she were to succeed - she would have tricked him, outsmarted him, disobeyed him ... she would have won- again. I don’t think he would be able to stand her winning that round. I don’t think he could take the WILLFULNESS.

A related note: My gut says he was afraid of her. I remember JD as being a quiet observer, fairly private, a little sarcastic and wry. Also: Strategic and competitive and brilliant, all in a quiet way. When the cash was coming in from her dad, and she was busy being pregnant and having kids - he probably could care less about who she was. She was serving her purpose. He probably just nodded at her jokes and laughter and supported her being a writer because she needed the approval and it kept her quiet. But when he sensed that she was pulling away from him - turning on him - I bet it drove him insane. He may not have known what was in her heart but he could probably smell dissent a mile away and not being able to control her - I bet he found that frightening. He couldn’t control her inner flame. So he extinguished it. All IMO and MOO.

Why the posts stopped: Because home life was no longer fun, amusing, or an anecdote to share. The relationship went south and it was no longer safe to write about it. Plus iirc she said in her blog (Patch or website I don’t recall) that he questioned her about sharing life online. If I was terrified of my husband I think that would shut off the taps pretty quick.
Welcome :) !!!

Random thoughts:

On the phone question, there’s always Google Voice where you can have a number/get messages. Tons of apps for messages, and there are relays like Tor.

On the loud noise a neighbor heard, I keep thinking of the sounds made by attaching a trailer to a vehicle since people usually get one too close to the other, attaching a fifth wheel like to a truck, closing a very heavy steel door, and surely, they’ve looked for a commercial or industrial trash compactor. Or the sound a large air compressor makes when it starts. Outdoor boilers and furnaces as well as pump rooms often have very heavy metal latches that clang especially if it’s quiet outside. The huge industrial pipe wrenches and tools used to open wells and septic or other industrial structures make major noise when dropped, as do metal lids for those items. Many people use small Bobcats even around a house especially if snow is an issue in winter. Forklifts, etc. often surge and hit things if you don’t know how to operate one very well. Let’s think...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay