Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooooohhhh! Maybe that’s why they want FDs phone back so desperately!!!

Like say a call comes in from a foreign country like....Greece....and the individual dials your landline but it’s forwarded to your cell bc you have it set up that way—hmmmm

There will be computerized records to show the routing of the call.

Can't wait to see Pattis blow smoke at that.

The CT NBC video that I watched and listened to this morning around 8 a.m. was like 11 minutes long and Norm said many things in there IMO that were interesting. It was a sit-down interview with a person from NBC CT. I made a post early this morning with a couple questions about things he said. However, even though I bookmarked that video, now when I try to find that video, it has disappeared and I can find it no way, no how. Must've been something(s) in there said that someone did not like is my guess, so therefore it disappeared.
Yes, unfortunately it looks like the original was edited/watered down to roughly 3 min. If anyone saved the original and can place it on the media thread it would be great as that video seemed like a total 'gem'!

I'm no attorney but I'm thinking the first thing I would do is sit the client down and have him fill in a timeline covering every hour of the days in question....unless (drum roll)....I didn't really want to know.
As you probably know....most good defense attorneys don't ask if the client is guilty of the accused crime. They put on the best defense they can against the charges....

The CT NBC video that I watched and listened to this morning around 8 a.m. was like 11 minutes long and Norm said many things in there IMO that were interesting. It was a sit-down interview with a person from NBC CT. I made a post early this morning with a couple questions about things he said. However, even though I bookmarked that video, now when I try to find that video, it has disappeared and I can find it no way, no how. Must've been something(s) in there said that someone did not like is my guess, so therefore it disappeared.
I, too, saw the video of the interview this morning. Unbelievable that he thinks the public is so gullible to believe his lies and exaggerated comments!

He needs to come to WS and have an interview with us WSers.

According to Pattis in this interview, he doesn’t know what FD was doing from 9am-1:30pm. Correct me if I’m wrong.
Forgive me if I am missing something, but even though they have the phone ping at 1:37, is there any proof that FD was with the phone at that point? If it was left in Farmington with MT, perhaps she just switched it on at that time. Maybe she is the one who took it to 80 Mountain Spring and did "whatever" for 2 hours.

If there is not proof that he was physically with the phone at 1:37, his timeline of opportunity greatly increases...IMO

ETA: I should have kept reading. I see clearskies1 had the same idea...:)

I am listening to the audio...he said: One carries 60 years and is a felony, the other is a misdemeanor and carries 1 year. Without a body or any explanation as to the manner and means of death, assuming she is dead, we don’t know how she died. So, I don’t think there is a murder case to be had here. I don’t think she has been missing long enough to have a homicide even, um so what am I missing that would help my client? I would turn the question and say why do you think he is in such jeopardy?
Can you please tell us what Norm says about FD being at JD's house that Wednesday? I think he mentions it a couple-three times and it seems as if what he said was conflicting from one time to the next, but I could be wrong on that too. Thanks in advance.

Forgive me if I am missing something, but even though they have the phone ping at 1:37, is there any proof that FD was with the phone at that point? If it was left in Farmington with MT, perhaps she just switched it on at that time. Maybe she is the one who took it to 80 Mountain Spring and did "whatever" for 2 hours.

If there is not proof that he was physically with the phone at 1:37, his timeline of opportunity greatly increases...IMO

To date I've seen no proof that FD was in the same place as his phone at 1:37 pm.

I try to pretend like I’m tech savvy but I am just not. If an individual had a landline/home phone could an incoming call to that landline be routed to a cell phone?

I used to do that all the time, in case the school called me when my kids were still in school. I was always afraid that they would neglect to call my cell directly. I couldn’t tell you how to do it anymore, though.

Yes, unfortunately it looks like the original was edited/watered down to roughly 3 min. If anyone saved the original and can place it on the media thread it would be great as that video seemed like a total 'gem'!
I watched the video, but unfortunately didn’t save it.

However, I did listen to and I saved the pod cast Pattis’ interview with Chaz & AJ Incase anyone cwants to listen to it.
Audioboom / Fotis Dulos Lawyer Norm Pattis

imgres
upload_2019-6-13_21-10-17.gif
I think I figured out NP’s strategy, y’all!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member