Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Pattis in this interview, he doesn’t know what FD was doing from 9am-1:30pm. Correct me if I’m wrong.
He said after 9am "We still think he was in his home." Think??? What does your client tell you about where he was??? Also, the fact that FD's phone was at his home as of about 1:30 pm does not establish that FD himself was there. Who saw him between 9 am and 6pm? JMO.

I try to pretend like I’m tech savvy but I am just not. If an individual had a landline/home phone could an incoming call to that landline be routed to a cell phone?
Yes, most phones (land and internet) have forwarding options. Some companies call this feature 'follow me' so that whichever number someone dials the call can always reach you.

JD’s car was found at a park, right? Not at her home? What if the killer went to her house on foot, waited for her, killed her, drive off with her in her car, left it at the park, and then transferred her body and bags of stuff to another car. We have no details from LE about what was found in her car, right?

Bet Pattis or his partner tracked the intern down as no doubt they are billing him to FD at $350/hr!

Ha! Doesn’t matter, I doubt NP ever gets fully paid anyways!

In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if there was eventually a change of counsel for failure to receive payment before anything even gets to trial.

It’s been a theme in the recent past with FD and lawyers.

It seems FD has a record of stiffing people

Yes, most phones (land and internet) have forwarding options. Some companies call this feature 'follow me' so that whichever number someone dials the call can always reach you.

Oooooohhhh! Maybe that’s why they want FDs phone back so desperately!!!

Like say a call comes in from a foreign country like....Greece....and the individual dials your landline but it’s forwarded to your cell bc you have it set up that way—hmmmm

JD’s car was found at a park, right? Not at her home? What if the killer went to her house on foot, waited for her, killed her, drive off with her in her car, left it at the park, and then transferred her body and bags of stuff to another car. We have no details from LE about what was found in her car, right?
Correct. Zero info on car other than that is was located on the same evening that the missing persons report was filed. The park where car was found is about 3 miles from JD house.

Oooooohhhh! Maybe that’s why they want FDs phone back so desperately!!!

Like say a call comes in from a foreign country like....Greece....and the individual dials your landline but it’s forwarded to your cell bc you have it set up that way—hmmmm
Could have been a call from family perhaps?

OK - I have the video on my screen of the pattis interview where he stumbles in the beginning...here is the link that is working: Lawyer for Fotis Dulos Speaks on Case Any tips on how to download??
The CT NBC video that I watched and listened to this morning around 8 a.m. was like 11 minutes long and Norm said many things in there IMO that were interesting. It was a sit-down interview with a person from NBC CT. I made a post early this morning with a couple questions about things he said. However, even though I bookmarked that video, now when I try to find that video, it has disappeared and I can find it no way, no how. Must've been something(s) in there said that someone did not like is my guess, so therefore it disappeared.

Could have been a call from family perhaps?
I’m just gonna roll with FD spoke to someone from Greece (probably a cousin) but it was forwarded or routed to his cell phone. Now it’s entirely possible FD wasn’t talking on the phone to the person calling from Greece. I’m just saying that if he was maybe the defense is hoping bc the call went to a landline it would show he was in Farmington at that time and not New Canaan. KWIM?

The CT NBC video that I watched and listened to this morning around 8 a.m. was like 11 minutes long and Norm said many things in there IMO that were interesting. It was a sit-down interview with a person from NBC CT. I made a post early this morning with a couple questions about things he said. However, even though I bookmarked that video, now when I try to find that video, it has disappeared and I can find it no way, no how. Must've been something(s) in there said that someone did not like is my guess, so therefore it disappeared.
I know, it went poof. Switched it out for an edited version. I commented about it earlier. I even looked for it on their YouTube videos. Guess Norm wasn't liking what he saw.

Correct. Zero info on car other than that is was located on the same evening that the missing persons report was filed. The park where car was found is about 3 miles from JD house.
Well, IMO, I doubt she was attacked/injured in her garage or kitchen, and then she drove away (bloody) in her car. Since her car was “located” the night she was reported missing, someone else had to have driven her body away from her house, in her car. Otherwise her car would have remained at her house. Or there were two drivers. See?

I did record video from cell--had to do at an angle since my lighting here is over the top...so he looks a bit possessed lol. I have to head into a meeting, but will try the audio idea as well....and then maybe again the video with computer moved into a less lit up atmosphere. Wow - and this unedited version, he actually says "Hi Mom"?!?
Yep, he actually said "Hi Mom." I remember that part too! Lots of interesting things he said IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member