Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been suspecting all along that cars, car detailing places, those doctored license plates and cellphone/text messages will all create the timeline and events. Plates were to fool someone, possibly JD, when his “borrowed vehicle” was in her driveway. Regardless, a vehicle was needed to transport a body (sadly). And that vehicle should have a story to tell.

Video: Man known to Fotis Dulos hires defense attorney

So it’s mainly Pattis speaking about the case. Quick summary:
FBI has Fotis’s cell phone
Just because Fotis’s phone pinged somewhere doesn’t mean he was with the phone where it pinged.
He was at home on morning of 24th.
He took an international call from Greece (the person he was on the phone with is flying to CT regarding said phone call)
He had meetings in the afternoon.
————————————————————
Basically, no time for FD to have committed the crime. Blah, blah blah.
Obviously not mentioning huge amount of time left unaccounted for. But that’s what CCTV is for. The afternoon meeting could be seeing MT or going to a site or switching trucks with the employee.

They also confirmed the employee (while saying very little as to why or what or who) hires Lindy Urso, a criminal defense attorney to represent him
Thank you for the summary!

Thanks again. Below listed are vehicles he personally paid for taxes in 2017 (under his name, not the business):

2016 12 KTM 350 XCF (it is a dirt bike)
2008 11 ANDER LS58 (it is a utility trailer)
2008 11 AMERI NH (it is an enclosed trailer, possibly)
2007 1 CHEVR K1500 SU

Last edited:
I’d like to hear information from the neighbors that live around FD’s Sturbridge Hill home. I’d be curious to know what the normal construction activity was like recently?Had a contractor or others been at the home on the daily for the last several weeks or months leading up to 5/24? Have neighbors assumed the home was finished and ready for sale since early spring and have only seen potential buyers? Has there been little to no activity at this home until the early morning of 5/25?

Pattis' behavior is very manipulative. Seems like MT's lawyer is not playing along with the game playing.

I could be wrong - maybe this is a joint effort between the two defense teams, but I don't think so.

jmopinion
From watching both in action they operate quite differently on behalf of their clients. Not sure its possible to read too much into the 'Pattis show' at this point as things are just kicking off IMO. From watching the 'Pattis show' on other occassions my sense is that he is very much a lone ranger so not sure how many local atty's would want to tie their fate and their clients advocacy to Pattis?

Its strange to think about but if MT did what Pattis said and passed a polygraph and has solid proof that she wasn't in NC or near NC on the 24th and had zero idea what was in the black bags as she rode down Albany Ave with FD, why in the world would either MT or her atty want anything to do with Pattis or his client FD? Seems like the plan would be to distance themselves as far away as possible from the Pattis/FD show. Maybe Pattis is doing this public commentary simply to get MT atty to answer his calls. But my guess the MT atty would be more annoyed than amused by the Pattis commentary.

Its early days yet and sadly none of these Pattis comments have brought LE closer to finding JD. Sad and pathetic IMO.

Up until now, we have been fortunate that most news stories were based on LE and LE sources. It will become harder for all of us to know what is fact versus Pattis/Dulos POV or fiction.

Maybe we could all highlight the source of the information as we link so the Pattis narrative stays a narrative rather than becoming MSM facts.

Umm...

"'My understanding is … the police have ruled her out as a participant in any foul play in New Canaan,' attorney Norm Pattis told WPLR."

So Pattis is in charge of ruling her out?! What does LE have to say about that?

jmo
Is Pattis now representing MT???? Really, this is bizarre. Has Pattis said ANYTHING about HIS CLIENT YET?

Video: Man known to Fotis Dulos hires defense attorney

So it’s mainly Pattis speaking about the case. Quick summary:
FBI has Fotis’s cell phone
Just because Fotis’s phone pinged somewhere doesn’t mean he was with the phone where it pinged.
He was at home on morning of 24th.
He took an international call from Greece (the person he was on the phone with is flying to CT regarding said phone call)
He had meetings in the afternoon.
————————————————————
Basically, no time for FD to have committed the crime. Blah, blah blah.
Obviously not mentioning huge amount of time left unaccounted for. But that’s what CCTV is for. The afternoon meeting could be seeing MT or going to a site or switching trucks with the employee.

They also confirmed the employee (while saying very little as to why or what or who) hires Lindy Urso, a criminal defense attorney to represent him

I'll bet for a small fee and a plane ticket I could find someone to swear he was talking to me on the phone that day.

All just Pattis' folderol.

Missing Connecticut mom's estranged husband goes running again while on bail | Daily Mail Online
  • His attorney is doing the rounds trying to tell his side of the story and says phone data will exonerate him
  • He claimed on Thursday that Michelle had done a polygraph test to prove she was innocent
  • Police found bloody bags containing items of clothing and sponges that had traces of Jennifer's DNA on them
  • They believe it was Fotis and Michelle who put them in trash cans
  • Fotis' lawyer will not even deny it was him who did it but says he is innocent of harming his wife

Missing Connecticut mom's estranged husband goes running again while on bail | Daily Mail Online
  • His attorney is doing the rounds trying to tell his side of the story and says phone data will exonerate him
  • He claimed on Thursday that Michelle had done a polygraph test to prove she was innocent
  • Police found bloody bags containing items of clothing and sponges that had traces of Jennifer's DNA on them
  • Fotis' lawyer will not even deny it was him who did it but says he is innocent of harming his wife

Is Pattis now representing MT???? Really, this is bizarre. Has Pattis said ANYTHING about HIS CLIENT YET?

He has said he didn't have the time, was at the house on Wed, and, oh yes, 30 st0ps not 30 bags. But, he never said, my client didn't do it succinctly and definitively. He spins the info on FD the same way he spins the info on everyone else but can't say anything definitive like he can about other people less guilty than his client.

Even more folderol.

FD isn't just a crappy husband who killed his wife, he's a crappy human being. FD doesn't care about employees, children, family, paramours.FD cares about F.
How much lower can he get? He's a bully, verbal abuser to his wife and children, a cheat, a murderer, and now someone who would stoop to setting up an employee. God, I hate this guy. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean