Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the employee was the source of the loud banging sound heard at the New Canaan property! That makes sense! I knew that banging stuff was a red herring (Jmo). FD thought he had this all plotted out. So grateful for CCTV! Otherwise, FDs careful planning and potential framing might have worked!
I read that the employee returned FD’s truck on Friday after work and then took his own truck home for the weekend.

I read that article as though the worker wasn’t working for Dulos on weekends.

iirc The loud banging noise was very early Saturday morning. So it still could’ve been FD that made the loud banging metal noise.

IMOO

Not sure if this has been posted yet. It’s from Radar, so “grain of salt.”

Authorities are now seeking a “red Toyota Tacoma“ in connection to the disappearance of missing Connecticut mom Jennifer Dulos, RadarOnline.com learned exclusively.

Meanwhile, the FBI was spotted at Russell Speeder’s Car Wash in Avon Thursday to inquire about a “strong vehicle of interest; the primary vehicle of interest,” according to the source.

The car wash was unable to comment on the search, but they indicated authorities were at the car wash early Thursday morning. According to an eyewitness, they also heard police speaking of a red Toyota Tacoma.

More at link.

Police Searching New Car Of Interest In Missing Jennifer Dulos' Case

So the employee was the source of the loud banging sound heard at the New Canaan property! That makes sense! I knew that banging stuff was a red herring (Jmo). FD thought he had this all plotted out. So grateful for CCTV! Otherwise, FDs careful planning and potential framing might have worked!
I thought the banging was reported as being heard early Saturday morning, which would make it the day after JD was reported missing. Not sure I understand you comment about "the employee" being the source, are you referring to FD's employee? I thought it was a neighbor's house sitter that reported hearing the banging, which could also be referred to as an employee.

When I read that Pattis said his client loves MT and wishes he could tell her so, I knew that he was communicating for FD. He is “passing notes” for his client, and it’s designed to keep MT in line, I think. It does seem weird that he is talking a lot about MT, and not a lot about his client, but maybe he is deflecting attention away from FD. Or something. Hard to tell what this guy is doing,
Getting his heart's desire.....publicity.

Not sure if this has been posted yet. It’s from Radar, so “grain of salt.”

Authorities are now seeking a “red Toyota Tacoma“ in connection to the disappearance of missing Connecticut mom Jennifer Dulos, RadarOnline.com learned exclusively.

Meanwhile, the FBI was spotted at Russell Speeder’s Car Wash in Avon Thursday to inquire about a “strong vehicle of interest; the primary vehicle of interest,” according to the source.

The car wash was unable to comment on the search, but they indicated authorities were at the car wash early Thursday morning. According to an eyewitness, they also heard police speaking of a red Toyota Tacoma.

More at link.

Police Searching New Car Of Interest In Missing Jennifer Dulos' Case

Priceless! Employees to interview and hopefully, more video!

Sources: The black Ford Raptor owned by Fotis Dulos’ company was in New Canaan on day Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared -- but he wasn’t driving it
Sources: The black Ford Raptor owned by Fotis Dulos’ company was in New Canaan on day Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared -- but he wasn’t driving it
snipped
Investigators looking into the disappearance of JD believe an employee of the Fore Group was driving the Raptor owned by the company on May 24. Police have since seized the employee’s phone, computer as well as the employee’s own truck -- which FD was driving that day, sources said

ETA added snipped portion -

Umm... MT is FDs employee and she drives a truck that was seized by LE

EBM- grammar

Last edited:
I know JD’s house is a bit of an exclusive area and so forth, but there must have been a camera somewhere that captured her driving towards home. LE must have some idea of the timing. And I can’t believe no one saw any other car entering her subdivision or driveway. I also confused where her car ended up and why. Much of this makes no sense because LE is not releasing details.

I wonder how long LE has known about the car swap...
I imagine LE has countless people watching video around the clock. Lots of overtime this month but probably no summer vacations!

Who knows what else they've unearthed? Having yet another vehicle to track could lead to info faster than Pattis, Esquire can say, "Don't look over here; look over there!"

Is it possible JD was driven away, dead, from her garage in her own car?
IMO, if FD had an accomplice, probably not. If he acted alone, maybe not, if he parked his car away from the house and nearer to the the park, although someone could have seen him.

The article doesn't say the employee was on site the morning of the 25th.

"The driver of the vehicle was an employee of Fotis Dulos’ real estate development company, the Fore Group, and was working at a New Canaan home on May 24 when Jennifer Dulos went missing. Neighbors of the Sturbridge Hill Road home said they were woken up by loud banging sounds coming from the property the day after the disappearance."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meowmeowface143