Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad that the employee will also very likely be subpoenaed to appear as a witness in court - assuming he's innocent and was set up. I would be absolutely livid. MOO
I would be livid too....and very happy to truthfully answer any question about FD! There will be no loyalty from someone he set up like that.

jmo

He’s good at spin but this case is going to be a lot different for him. CCTV isn’t a human witness that makes mistakes.

It’s going to be very difficult to defend FD once all the videos are put together in chronological order. add to that we have motive (not that the state needs one), opportunity, ability (he is physically capable), DNA (in a place that FD remarked to witnesses it couldn’t be), disposal of the crime scene evidence, pre-planning (altered license plates, truck swap), etc...it’s not just a few circumstantial pieces that Pattis can knock down. It’s camera and satellite and phone data. And the fact that FD is just flat out not a likable stand up guy. He’s broke and lived off his wife’s parents fortune who brazenly had an affair.

I just can’t let what Pattis does affect how I see the crime and affect what the timeline is. He can give an interview to every news outlet in NY saying his client is innocent - and he has irrefutable proof but until LE comes out and says it it’s just spin and spin is his job. A job he is good at.

I notice FD didn’t go for a jog/run today. Did Pattis tell him not to or is FD not feeling so confident anymore? At first I wanted his cable and internet to be cut off (bc non-payment or something) but now I want him to know what’s going on. Justice for Jennifer is coming. Mercy for you? Not so much, Fotis.
Amen to that!

Pattis is doing what he can right now but it reminds me of whack-a-mole. Every time he tries to control the narrative ie (my client, FD, couldn’t have done this) the prosecution/police (while we don’t know what they have and have been largely silent) can just trout out CCTV, cell phone data, DNA data. It’s fabulous and I will not let whatever Pattis says control the narrative for me. I’m just not susceptible to BS.

Some things Pattis has said over the last 72 hours:

1. FD has no motive to kill Jennifer...Oh really?
I’m of the belief that the state may not have to present a motive especially if they find Jennifer’s remains. But contentious divorce, custody of 5 children and well major financial reasons, etc...there is more than enough just from the little we have all seen to suggest there is a motive.

2. I can account for almost all of that time on May 24th....
Except for three hours. Critical ones where he could easily have driven to NC from Farmington killed JD and driven back.

I could go on and on. Now we are saying that someone else borrowed the truck for a period of time. When was that? During the trashbin and license plate trip? No bc he was seen on video surveillance at 8:10 pm that very evening checking mail. So it must have been when the crime was alleged to have occurred? Really? The only reason you would be disposing of crime scene evidence is bc you did it or hired someone to do it and they failed.

I’m just not going to let Pattis get me down. Or lack of reward money or police asking for search volunteers. They have a very strong case. I admit if there wasn’t a lot of CCTV evidence I wouldn’t feel as confident but I do and I think this may be one of the strongest cases I have folllowed on WebSleuths and that’s saying something. Jodie Arias I felt was a slam dunk but just like in that case it will come down to tearing JD apart just like they did to Travis Alexander.

Y’all are so awesome! I am going through such a hard time right now (family stuff
) and this has been a great way to help me focus on other things. I love reading all your comments and insights. I’m glad this forum exists. The reason it exists is unfortunate bc bad people to bad things but there are very few places that are for the victim and this is one.

Hopefully we will get some new stuff to discuss even if it’s just tearing down the stuff Pattis is saying.

Aww-so sorry you are having a rough time; but glad you are here! I hope things start to improve for you soon.

What about in the Watts case where those awesome investigators came back in very soon after administering test and told Chris Watts he failed? Of course, that was part of their strategy to get him to confess, but they would not be able to tell test taker she cleared?
They’ll do that as an interview technique, but not sure how it would benefit the investigators to disclose that she passed?

So the employee was the source of the loud banging sound heard at the New Canaan property! That makes sense! I knew that banging stuff was a red herring (Jmo). FD thought he had this all plotted out. So grateful for CCTV! Otherwise, FDs careful planning and potential framing might have worked!
BBM. At 5am on the 25th? Did the employee return to NC in his own truck so early in the morning the day after the attack?

@DennisHouseTV on Twitter

Dennis House on Twitter

NEXT: Word that a person connected to Fotis Dulos has hired a criminal defense attorney. The story and new details on the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos tonight at 5 on your evening news on Channel 3 @WFSBnews
I am guessing it's the employee - he would want a defense lawyer IMO even if he is completely innocent

@DennisHouseTV on Twitter

Dennis House on Twitter

NEXT: Word that a person connected to Fotis Dulos has hired a criminal defense attorney. The story and new details on the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos tonight at 5 on your evening news on Channel 3 @WFSBnews
It might be the ex employee he swapped cars with and got dragged into this mess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members