Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got in & am trying to catch up...so confused...help please?

This latest radar article says authorities are seeking a red Toyota Tacoma in connection to JD's disappearance. Is this the employee's truck...thought LE already had his vehicle. Didn't JD also have a Toyota Tacoma...thought LE had all his vehicles.

So is this another truck they are looking for?

TIA
BBM. Is it possible that a similar car was caught on surveillance near JD's house or near Waveny Park that morning?

Is it possible that the Fore Group used security cameras at their construction sites? On high end home construction it's becoming popular as thieves like to break in and take the expensive fixtures. Just wondering - we haven't heard anything about this that I know of.
FD probably too cheap to have that, but if he did, wouldn't he know not to get caught on his own security cameras? But, who knows, given the mad trash dump.

Regarding Pattis and his poly spin
The insider noted that the results of a polygraph are never made immediately available to any parties outside of law enforcement until the discovery stage.
“The test taker isn’t made aware if he or she passed,” explained the source. “They don’t tell them that at the time of the test, but it comes to light prior to trial.”
Police Searching New Car Of Interest In Missing Jennifer Dulos' Case

Regarding Pattis and his poly spin
The insider noted that the results of a polygraph are never made immediately available to any parties outside of law enforcement until the discovery stage.
“The test taker isn’t made aware if he or she passed,” explained the source. “They don’t tell them that at the time of the test, but it comes to light prior to trial.”
Police Searching New Car Of Interest In Missing Jennifer Dulos' Case
What about in the Watts case where those awesome investigators came back in very soon after administering test and told Chris Watts he failed? Of course, that was part of their strategy to get him to confess, but they would not be able to tell test taker she cleared?

I feel so bad for that employee as now he has to go without his truck, no employment or at least it looks like not for long, and he may have to get a lawyer of his own. Unless of course he/she was a willing/paid part of this.
The employee has a lawyer who declared that his client was not a suspect:
"If my client was using that vehicle, it was in connection with work for sure," Urso said Thursday. "The police have questioned him and he's been fully cooperative. And they have confirmed that he's not a suspect."

Urso said his client voluntarily gave his phone to police and he is in the process of getting it back.

"He's obviously not happy about being drawn into this mess, but he's hoping to put it behind him and move on," he said.

Urso said the man no longer works for the Fore Group, which now lists only Fotis Dulos as an employee on the company website.
Fotis Dulos’ truck in New Canaan day Jennifer Dulos went missing — but he wasn’t driving

The employee has a lawyer who declared that his client was not a suspect:

Fotis Dulos’ truck in New Canaan day Jennifer Dulos went missing — but he wasn’t driving

So the employee was the source of the loud banging sound heard at the New Canaan property! That makes sense! I knew that banging stuff was a red herring (Jmo). FD thought he had this all plotted out. So grateful for CCTV! Otherwise, FDs careful planning and potential framing might have worked!

Tues hearing was my first intro to Attorney Norm Pattis. I was taken back at his conduct with Judge — citing speedy trial and that he was ready for trial in August —despite no discovery and having just met FD!

Judge wasn't having it.

He also told radio host today he has no intent of requesting change of venue.

He’s drama and showman. MOO
My guess is this is why the DA is taking his time charging him with murder. They want as much evidence as they can because once he is charged he is entitled to a speedy trial. Will be interesting to see if Pattis goes for it then.

So the employee was the source of the loud banging sound heard at the New Canaan property! That makes sense! I knew that banging stuff was a red herring (Jmo). FD thought he had this all plotted out. So grateful for CCTV! Otherwise, FDs careful planning and potential framing might have worked!

That article is full of interesting information some of which I haven't seen before

1. FD's Ford Raptor was not being driven by FD on May 24, but by an employee who has been cooperative with police. I assume the red Toyota Tacoma being investigated belongs to said employee

2. FD posted $37,000 on a $500, 000 bond and surrendered "SEVERAL PASSPORTS" - so that must include at least one foreign passport

3. FD is listed as the sole employee of Fore Group. What happened to Manager MT? Has she been fired? Or did she quit? (hahahahaha)

There's other stuff in there too I have to think about.

Sounds like FD took great care to attempt coverups and diversions, but LE is gonna have all sorts of information for a timeline that will condemn him, MOO

I can see the truck switch as being planned by FD but in a way to look like it was a spur of the moment. FD told the employee to be at the house to do a job and got there earlier than the employee. Then as the employee was involved in a task not easy to walk away from FD came up with a urgent matter and had to leave quickly. Employee's truck was behind his and rather than waste time moving trucks around he just exchanged keys.

I feel so bad for that employee as now he has to go without his truck, no employment or at least it looks like not for long, and he may have to get a lawyer of his own. Unless of course he/she was a willing/paid part of this.
I feel bad that the employee will also very likely be subpoenaed to appear as a witness in court - assuming he's innocent and was set up. I would be absolutely livid. MOO

I understand that posting a reward makes hundreds of people call with "sightings" of the victim.

Just seeing a woman with long brown hair would be enough.

I sadly feel certain LE is positive Jennifer isn't walking around out there.

IMO/MOO

I suspect the main reason the Farber family issued a statement imploring the public not to establish or contribute to any monetary reward for JD info is because the only thing worse than the knowledge your daughter was murdered, that your son in law murdered your daughter, and that there’s a real chance he’ll walk, would be anyone rewarding the murderer/s for the murder.

I can’t claim to know GF’s heart. I can’t claim to know what she, JD’s sister, and JD’s grandchildren are going through — I don’t know this horror.

But I bet she’ll make d@mn sure to the full extent she’s able that she’ll not allow her daughter’s memory or legacy to be monitized by vultures; as her hunch is the only ones with knowledge of this crime are the ones who are parties to this crime.

There is no way to atone for it. All the money in the world can’t right this wrong.

GF wants well meaning people to know the Farbers appreciate their help, love, and support, but please don’t create a backchannel for the guilty to cash in more on their horrific crimes than already, and repeatedly, they have done.

OMO

FD was framing his OWN EMPLOYEE?

I mean, former employee. ;)

jmo

Great questions @spaz1959 !

And as @Jodiwankenobi8 observes with apparently the same young ?lawyer? Intern? law clerk? publicly seen with MT defense team as was with FD defense team, unless this dog and pony show has a pair of identical twins summer clerking for different law firms/legal teams, someone may have just blown attorney-client privilege. (One can hope, at least).
Kind of cackled!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member