Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe so - the article earlier posted said they have the employee's vehicle, computer and phone and that all FD's vehicles were seized. This is another vehicle. It's pretty distinctive IMO. I am also curious about MT's vehicles - were they searched/seized? We haven't heard anything that I can find.
Sources: The black Ford Raptor owned by Fotis Dulos’ company was in New Canaan on day Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared — but he wasn’t driving it
Thank you. No, I have seen nothing about MT's vehicle(s). I do remember someone mentioned she had a truck (I think). Could this red truck be hers and not accounted for?

Here in Connecticut, some of the more famous murder cases have stayed within the state. With the Petit Cheshire murders where Pattis defended one of the killers,he whined about how his defendant wouldn't get a fair trial, but that didn't matter and he was tried in nearby New Haven. Martha Moxley, who was killed by Kennedy cousin, Michael Skakel, was convicted in the same court where FD has been going. Hopefully, FD will be convicted too. With the internet, there is no place to hide. This is a case for Court TV if there ever was one.

I miss Court TV

I think there are a few things at play here

Mainly LE knows there likely are very few individuals that have pertinent information and they have identified and communicated with those individuals already. Hence a reward is not going to be helpful in this case.

Secondly I believe they are investigating this as a recovery effort and not a rescue. It’s not uncommon for LE not to want to involve the general public when there is no pressing time as in being able to save a human life. Generally for evidentiary reasons LE likes to keep the public away unless they are deemed helpful, I don’t believe they think it would be helpful here

Jmo

I understand that posting a reward makes hundreds of people call with "sightings" of the victim.

Just seeing a woman with long brown hair would be enough.

I sadly feel certain LE is positive Jennifer isn't walking around out there.

Thank you. No, I have seen nothing about MT's vehicle(s). I do remember someone mentioned she had a truck (I think). Could this red truck be hers and not accounted for?

I believe MT has a white pickup truck

I belive sleuthers had found that FD had a Toyota Tundra, a much larger vehicle than a Toyota Tacoma, but we don't know what color it was. Haven't hear much about the Tundra in connection to this investigation

A friend of mine spoke to LE bc she noticed an FD lookalike in Waveny / Lapham Road that day in the 10:30/11 timeframe
Wow. That would corroborate (if it was FD who dropped JD's vehicle off at Waveny park as a ruse for LE to look for her there a few hours or so after she was last seen) with MT stating she wasn't with him or in NC on the morning of May 24 during the time of JD's apparent assault / disappearance at her home (where JD's blood & FD's DNA mixed within a "solution' on her kitchen faucet was later found according to the prosecutor's statement on Tuesday in court when arguing bail amount for FD with the judge). FD assaulted her in her garage on his own IMO. He then did whatever he did with her, and went down to NYC the next day to try to get his kids from his MIL, but there was security.

IMO total sociopathic behavior on his part, thinking if the mother of his children just disappeared he could rewind his life to previous times and regain control of the kids and the family money and dissolve all the contentious divorce and custody stuff cuz she was no longer in the picture. He totally looks surprised and agitated in court IMO, his dark eyes beaming wildly like a very disoriented / deer in the headlights pyscho who can't believe he may not get away with offing his sweet wife and wonderful mother of his kids and meal ticket (because he was caught on video disposing of bags with JD's blood in them - woops! Guess he thought putting a little bit of trash in many receptacles in a downtrodden part of the city of Hartford would go unnoticed). Unfathomable IMO, but sociopaths / psychopaths are unto themselves, and he seems to have a dark and scary history of sneaky but violent behavior and way too many 'freak accidents' happening to his family that he collected money from that are unexplained. I'm so sad for JD and her family that he wasn't stopped sooner from terrorizing them. Justice will be coming soon IMO.

Were it not for the messy crime scene and CCTV, this case would be downright depressing. Now we have a diversion: FD borrowing an employees truck and likely sending him to the New Canaan Fore Group Property. Meanwhile, he takes the employee’s truck to New Canaan.

I’m glad LE requested all of that footage early on. I’m not sure when they learned of the truck swap development but it’s good that they already have a ton of videos. Does anyone know when LE learned? I bet FD was smiling to himself until that news broke today. I really can’t wait for him to be back behind bars.

Umm...

"'My understanding is … the police have ruled her out as a participant in any foul play in New Canaan,' attorney Norm Pattis told WPLR."

So Pattis is in charge of ruling her out?! What does LE have to say about that?

jmo

This could be a tell that the foul play MT was involved in or hasn’t been ruled out with reference to in NP’s understanding is whatever may or may not have occurred in place/s other than New Canaan. Which seems like a lot of acreage.

Or not.

They’re still investigating.

My take is he was shooting from the hip (which he usually doesn't do IMO) or trying to cause confusion (which is a typical tactic of his IMO). Frankly I wish the judge had gagged the atty's in this case as if one of these crazy Pattis comments makes it into the press and is repeated as 'fact' when its not and that makes it to a potential juror then there will be a price to pay down the line IMO with the jury pool. Wonder if Pattis is trying to poison the pool with all of these comments? Wouldn't be the first time someone has tried to do this and CT is a small state where is just might work IMO. Hope its not the case and REALLY HOPE THE JUDGES ARE WATCHING THIS!
Tues hearing was my first intro to Attorney Norm Pattis. I was taken back at his conduct with Judge — citing speedy trial and that he was ready for trial in August —despite no discovery and having just met FD!

Judge wasn't having it.

He also told radio host today he has no intent of requesting change of venue.

He’s drama and showman. MOO

This could be a tell that the foul play MT was involved in or hasn’t been ruled out with reference to in NP’s understanding is whatever may or may not have occurred in place/s other than New Canaan. Which seems like a lot of acreage.

Or not.

They’re still investigating.

He’s good at spin but this case is going to be a lot different for him. CCTV isn’t a human witness that makes mistakes.

It’s going to be very difficult to defend FD once all the videos are put together in chronological order. add to that we have motive (not that the state needs one), opportunity, ability (he is physically capable), DNA (in a place that FD remarked to witnesses it couldn’t be), disposal of the crime scene evidence, pre-planning (altered license plates, truck swap), etc...it’s not just a few circumstantial pieces that Pattis can knock down. It’s camera and satellite and phone data. And the fact that FD is just flat out not a likable stand up guy. He’s broke and lived off his wife’s parents fortune who brazenly had an affair.

I just can’t let what Pattis does affect how I see the crime and affect what the timeline is. He can give an interview to every news outlet in NY saying his client is innocent - and he has irrefutable proof but until LE comes out and says it it’s just spin and spin is his job. A job he is good at.

I notice FD didn’t go for a jog/run today. Did Pattis tell him not to or is FD not feeling so confident anymore? At first I wanted his cable and internet to be cut off (bc non-payment or something) but now I want him to know what’s going on. Justice for Jennifer is coming. Mercy for you? Not so much, Fotis.

Is it possible that the Fore Group used security cameras at their construction sites? On high end home construction it's becoming popular as thieves like to break in and take the expensive fixtures. Just wondering - we haven't heard anything about this that I know of.

Is it possible that the Fore Group used security cameras at their construction sites? On high end home construction it's becoming popular as thieves like to break in and take the expensive fixtures. Just wondering - we haven't heard anything about this that I know of.
Good question. And were those cameras working on Friday or pointed in the right direction?

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member