Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Afitzy, do you remember where the location was that we saw LE searching what was possibly a septic tank that had a green lid? I can't recall the location of where that search was?

It was the 80 mountain spring location in farmington.

I live in Avon, i will go to the car wash tomorrow and tip a worker a little extra, try to get some inside info! haha

I’m just glad FD went for a jog/run yesterday. I remember in the OJ case especially ( as hideously flawed as that case was and in a few other cases as well) how much was made about his bum knees, etc...(he simply wasn’t physically capable of committing a murder against two individuals). Clearly, FD didn’t suffer from such physical impediments. As he was so “eager” to show us how physically fit he is.

I would imagine MTs parents/friends/current counsel are working to get her to put her own best interests first. But I do wonder if these two end up getting married while out on bail?

I agree with other WSleuthers and posted as much that MT likely moved FDs phone on the day of the 24th. I think even Pattis said that she didn’t arrive at 4 Jefferson Crossing until 11:00 am on that day if I am correct. With her “rock solid” alibi and polygraph test and such. If FD left his phone behind she could have moved it.

What is important about this case is that Pattis is not in control of manipulating the timeline. This is crucial and likely hugely frustrating bc of CCTV

It's weird. He's got a strategy but I can't figure it out.

Norm, Norm now you are making things up. He has no verification that Michelle actually passed her polygraph exam HE’S FABRICATING WHAT HE WANTS THE PUBLIC TO BELIEVE. The strategy is “innocence by association”- you know, the opposite of guilt by association, right?
SO NORM’s STRATEGY IS SADLY WORKING AS NUMEROUS IDIOT REPORTERS HAVE HEADLINES ON ARTICLES TODAY SAYING BASICALLY “TROCONIS IS INNOCENT” (per attorney Norm)
HONESTLY, what a crock!
Norm is playing Michelle & buttering her up so she will be indebted to him and keep her trap shut. HE’S DOING EVERYTHING HE CAN TO FABRICATE UNTRUTHS AND TWIST THE EVIDENCE SO HE (NORM) WILL SWAY PUBLIC OPINION.
Police are clearly stating that no polygraph results have been disclosed in this case and that nobody has been ruled out.
Once again- NORM, YOU ARE GOOD.
PS- jogging in public (& anything else Fotis does) is STRICTLY DICTATED BY NORM in order to sway public opinion in his client’s favor. EVERYTHING FROM THE TIME NORM TOOK THE CASE FOR FOTIS IS STAGED TO PLAY IN FAVOR OF FORMING PUBLIC OPINION IN FOTIS’ FAVOR.
IMHO the most reprehensible thing Norm said in his WIDELY CIRCULATED VIDEO from today is that he has “no idea if that was Fotis in the truck” (dumping the evidence bags) “It May have been someone else in the truck- I just don’t know” Despicable as he obviously hasn’t even asked his client if that was him. Really bottom-feeding behavior that I hope others recognize as well.

It was the 80 mountain spring location in farmington.

I live in Avon, i will go to the car wash tomorrow and tip a worker a little extra, try to get some inside info! haha
Is Mountain Spring location also where the red roll off dumpster was sitting and the same place where neighbor's dog sitter heard banging noise and the same place where FD and MT went to stay after warrant was served on Jefferson Crossing? Thanks in advance.

Umm...

"'My understanding is … the police have ruled her out as a participant in any foul play in New Canaan,' attorney Norm Pattis told WPLR."

So Pattis is in charge of ruling her out?! What does LE have to say about that?

jmo

We don’t need media when we have Pattis. He is giving lots of info and IMO he should not be giving info on someone NOT his client. It will be interesting to see just how much of the info he gives out is the truth. I am surprised no one has asked for a gag order.

Back to reading. Thanks to everyone for reports, theories, maps, time lines and everything.

IMHO, he didn't know how much time he had, but he sure as heck didn't want to take any chances. He got rid of the body ASAP. Maybe she is buried in the woods around the pond. Maybe he'd pre-dug a grave a day or two before. Most murderers dispose of the body fairly soon after committing the crime. But it was daytime. Where could he go where he wouldn't be seen?
I keep running this through my head too, working backwards. We know she was attacked/killed in her home sometime after 8 but before noon. Does anyone know the earliest confirmed time/location of FD that day? If we are to assume he left her house sometime after 8 AM, where is his next confirmed location?

Is Mountain Spring location also where the red roll off dumpster was sitting and the same place where neighbor's dog sitter heard banging noise and the same place where FD and MT went to stay after warrant was served on Jefferson Crossing? Thanks in advance.

The banging the dog sitter heard came from the 61 Sturbridge address in New Canaan. MT and FD went to a Residence Inn in Avon located about ten or so minutes from the 4 Jefferson Crossing address on May 31st and were both arrested there on the early morning hours of June 2.

Mountain Spring is NOT the same place where the neighbor heard loud noises. This is another FORE property that is just a short 5 minute drive from his Jefferson Crossing home. FD & MT stayed at a hotel in Avon (Marriott, I believe) after the search warrant.

Norm, Norm now you are making things up. He has no verification that Michelle actually passed her polygraph exam HE’S FABRICATING WHAT HE WANTS THE PUBLIC TO BELIEVE. The strategy is “innocence by association”- you know, the opposite of guilt by association, right?
SO NORM’s STRATEGY IS SADLY WORKING AS NUMEROUS IDIOT REPORTERS HAVE HEADLINES ON ARTICLES TODAY SAYING BASICALLY “TROCONIS IS INNOCENT” (per attorney Norm)
HONESTLY, what a crock!
Norm is playing Michelle & buttering her up so she will be indebted to him and keep her trap shut. HE’S DOING EVERYTHING HE CAN TO FABRICATE UNTRUTHS AND TWIST THE EVIDENCE SO HE (NORM) WILL SWAY PUBLIC OPINION.
Police are clearly stating that no polygraph results have been disclosed in this case and that nobody has been ruled out.
PS- jogging in public (& anything else Fotis does) is STRICTLY DICTATED BY NORM in order to sway public opinion in his client’s favor. EVERYTHING FROM THE TIME NORM TOOK THE CASE FOR FOTIS IS STAGED TO PLAY IN FAVOR OF FORMING PUBLIC OPINION IN FOTIS’ FAVOR.
IMHO the most reprehensible thing Norm said in his WIDELY CIRCULATED VIDEO from today is that he has “no idea if that was Fotis in the truck” (dumping the evidence bags) “It May have been someone else in the truck- I just don’t know” Despicable as he obviously hasn’t even asked his client if that was him. Really bottom-feeding behavior that I hope others recognize as well.

I wish those were my comments posted! Very well said!

I keep running this through my head too, working backwards. We know she was attacked/killed in her home sometime after 8 but before noon. Does anyone know the earliest confirmed time/location of FD that day? If we are to assume he left her house sometime after 8 AM, where is his next confirmed location?

Earliest confirmed time I have seen in MSM was the 1:37 pm electronic cell phone data on May 24th showing FDs phone at the 80 Mountain Spring Rd address in Farmington.

I still believe she is very close to that location. There are two creeks that are behind that property through the woods that feed into the Farmington river. That’s my honest opinion. I thinks she is close to that location.

Totally. Reminds me so much of Drew Peterson showing off for the media on his motorcycle.

MT better hope FD gets convicted of this murder or she could end up like Drew Peterson's last wife.....gone and never found.

These guys can't leave witnesses flitting around.

Last edited:
MT better hope FD gets convicted of this murder or she could end up like Drew Peterson's last wife.....gone and never found.

When she had on that “Dulos” bracelet in court and was later seen with it that day I figured she’s a lost cause. Hopefully, her parents and friends and family are working on her a bit.

Clearly her parents are wealthy people and they can see how much he used of JDs family money. I can’t imagine they aren’t a tad concerned

HONESTLY, what a crock!

I just had a chilling thought about how small the jury pool would be in that area.

I suppose it would take just one juror falling hard for JD to throw things his way.

Perish the thought! He's so gross.

IMO NC friends and family are on info lockdown and I totally respect them for it as they are doing it to protect their friend and any eventual case. These aren't people that seek pulblicity or their 15 minutes and all I can say in this case is "THANK GOD" that is the case.

We saw the same 'iron ring' of friends in NC around the prior DV case from 2004 where the husband attempted to kill his wife with a flashlight and she fled.
OWN (or Oxygen) just re-aired a special on the NC case from 2004 a few hours ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub