Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much lower can he get? He's a bully, verbal abuser to his wife and children, a cheat, a murderer, and now someone who would stoop to setting up an employee. God, I hate this guy. MOO
Don't forget to add in: casually takes a jog around the neighborhood wearing a t shirt with the logo of the water ski club on it the day after he's sprung on bond. Not a care in the world, while his 5 young children are mourning.

I personally believe that this crime was planned. I just think when you see people as chess pieces that’s where carefully laid plans get (bad word) up.

The crime scene being messy wasn’t anticipated. I think he thought, one heavy blow and she’s done. It doesn’t appear from anything we read a gun was used so he beat her to death and she obviously fought back. Blood spatter on a car in the garage. Multiple stains on the garage floor. Didn’t happen the way he imagined and head wounds as anyone can tell you bleed badly (Patricia Cornwell said as much when I met her when I went to Baton Rouge all those years ago to chase a sorority sister’s murderer/serial killer). So crappy clean up of the crime scene (using items from the house). I still think that there was a planned place for Jennifer’s remains. But maybe because of the crappy clean up plans changed. I just think he’d go to places familiar. It’s broad daylight on a Friday.

Choices: Sturbridge property in NC
Her family’s property in Pound Ridge
Her property in NC
(Driving her back with bags of bloody crime scene evidence to Farmington and finding somehow an opportune location)
Marital address
80 Mountain Spring address
Avon Pond

It would help if we knew when LE let him know JD was missing.

I get the properties all mixed up but I agree so much of this planned, just as JD predicted when she described his elaborate revenge schemes:

1. Switching vehicles with employee
2. Phone off for significant amount of time
3. License plate manipulation
4. Dumping of 30 bags of unknown size with evidence in a section of Hartford he didn't frequent.
5. Near-shaving of head so as to not leave hairs with DNA on scene or in vehicles.
6. Dumping of her vehicle in park as a decoy

And more but I'm too tired to remember them right now

i

I do to. Shes close.

If he was going to live there for a long time, I'd agree.
He's vindictive enough that he would want to observe her grave and relish it. Like under a newly poured concrete slab or patio, or under grove of newly planted trees.

But he actually desperately need to sell a couple of those properties, so he would have to be very selective.

On the other hand, essentially destroying her mortal remains would give him some sort of perverted mental triumph. Obliterating her from the face of the earth.

I think that trying to dispose of a dismembered adult human body by putting it into bags that you put in the dumpster isn't really enough for him.

I'd have to go back to what tanner's do (his father was a tanner and he worked with him ). Like a ritualistic killing with rendering of his tissues.

I believe the disposal of her body, her remains, all traces of her is deeply personal and ritualistic to him. Digging a grave and pouring concrete over the top isn't enough. Putting her in a river anchored by concrete isn't enough.

This act really means something to him because it's his revenge on her and all her family. Revenge on her parents. It's something we haven't even got to yet

So I can come up with lots of reasons why he would be extra-careful about not putting her near any property that he would lose access to.

Last edited:
Does cctv also capture passengers?

All I’ve read about this case as it pertains to a passenger is that someone matching MTs description with matching MT cell ohone records was observed as a passenger during the trashbin dump in Hartford and was observed opening the door and leaning out to drop an item or pick up an item many of us thought was her discarded cigarette. But according to, FD’s attorney, Pattis, the passenger in question abhors smoking.

This gal in the thumbnail doesn’t like smoking.

Attachments

• 49000130-8126-4249-A23E-149E517C5889.jpeg
    49000130-8126-4249-A23E-149E517C5889.jpeg
    79.2 KB · Views: 33
I get the properties all mixed up but I agree so much of this planned, just as JD predicted when she described his elaborate revenge schemes:

1. Switching vehicles with employee
2. Phone off for significant amount of time
3. License plate manipulation
4. Dumping of 30 bags of unknown size with evidence in a section of Hartford he didn't frequent.
5. Near-shaving of head so as to not leave hairs with DNA on scene or in vehicles.
6. Dumping of her vehicle in park as a decoy

And more but I'm too tired to remember them right now
Well, I am going to have to make a list of which house belonged to who and what happened in each.

We forget the FBI is involved and they have access to profilers: Herat and Kapua y’all are on the right track. I think. It has to be a place he would always have dominion over and a place she probably didn’t like. Which is why I though Avon Pond place when they started searching was a clickfor me on that level. But with the messy crime scene there may have been an alteration of plans?

We forget the FBI is involved and they have access to profilers: Herat and Kapua y’all are on the right track. I think. It has to be a place he would always have dominion over and a place she probably didn’t like. Which is why I though Avon Pond place when they started searching was a clickfor me on that level. But with the messy crime scene there may have been an alteration of plans?

There are certainly things about Avon Pond that would work for him. Except that his children( the source of his future financial support) would be horrified if she showed up there and it becomes a really ugly twisted Greek tragedy.

And it could affect their practice at being champion water-skiers.

So I am less likely to think Avon pond is it.

Yeah I get what you are saying. There is just no indication from police or MSM that the nanny brought the children home to the New Canaan house at all after she picked them up from school. She could have gone to a restaurant or a drive through with them if they needed to eat. So we are dealing with the window of time from at least 8:00 until 12:00 for JD to be attacked in the garage to go missing.

Noon because the housekeeper arrived at JDs residence. Now it’s entirely possible that she never entered the home at all and the killer (MOO Fotis) could have still been in the house and just not answered and the housekeeper left.

We Know from the timeline that FDs electronic cell phone data places his phone at the 80 Mountain Spring Road address in Farmington at 1:37 pm, which is about 60 minutes away from JDs address. This doesn’t mean that he was actually with his phone. But that phone was at that address from 1:37 pm on May 24th until roughly 4:00 pm. That Mountain Spring Road address is very close to what is his current residence and after 4:17 pm electronic cellphone records show FDs phone was back at 4 Jefferson Crossing.

Then ofcourse MT and FD pop up on video surveillance on their trashcan odyssey of stupidity at 7:10 pm and FD is shown on video surveillance at 8:10 pm back at the 4 Jefferson Crossing address checking his mail and hoping for a check from Publishers Clearinghouse

@LittleBitty ’s “trashcan odyssey” masterfully phrased! Ed McMahon and Odysseus in the same paragraph ?? I’m buckled up.

Thank you all for these oxygen masks descending from the overhead compartments in such turbulent skies

There are certainly things about Avon Pond that would work for him. Except that his children( the source of his future financial support) would be horrified if she showed up there and it becomes a really ugly twisted Greek tragedy.

And it could affect their practice at being champion water-skiers.

So I am less likely to think Avon pond is it.

Where are you thinking? Pound Ridge?

All I’ve read about this case as it pertains to a passenger is that someone matching MTs description with matching MT cell ohone records was observed as a passenger during the trashbin dump in Hartford and was observed opening the door and leaning out to drop an item or pick up an item many of us thought was her discarded cigarette. But according to, FD’s attorney, Pattis, the passenger in question abhors smoking.

This gal in the thumbnail doesn’t like smoking.

Maybe passenger was just the MT2 model. She’ll be back.

Has anyone theorized: (1) time gap in the narrative - don’t forget that as a general contractor (GC), he has all sorts of influence ($, future work, employment of illegal immigrants, criminal activities, organized crime, etc), over the various subcontractors (SubKs) and their workers, that are part of his informal network.... meaning he could very easily have arranged, cajoled, coerced an unassuming/vulnerable documentation-questionable person(s) to participate or even out-right detain/dispatch and dismember the missing person....said person(s) could have contributed their vehicles for the transport, or even be the passenger in the pickup?

(2) Also of consideration is that said vulnerable/manipulated participant could also be a convenient and easily disappeared party.... easily cleaned up loose ends, so to speak.... just sayin

I personally believe that this crime was planned. I just think when you see people as chess pieces that’s where carefully laid plans get (bad word) up.

The crime scene being messy wasn’t anticipated. I think he thought, one heavy blow and she’s done. It doesn’t appear from anything we read a gun was used so he beat her to death and she obviously fought back. Blood spatter on a car in the garage. Multiple stains on the garage floor. Didn’t happen the way he imagined and head wounds as anyone can tell you bleed badly (Patricia Cornwell said as much when I met her when I went to Baton Rouge all those years ago to chase a sorority sister’s murderer/serial killer). So crappy clean up of the crime scene (using items from the house). I still think that there was a planned place for Jennifer’s remains. But maybe because of the crappy clean up plans changed. I just think he’d go to places familiar. It’s broad daylight on a Friday.

Choices: Sturbridge property in NC
Her family’s property in Pound Ridge
Her property in NC
(Driving her back with bags of bloody crime scene evidence to Farmington and finding somehow an opportune location)
Marital address
80 Mountain Spring address
Avon Pond

It would help if we knew when LE let him know JD was missing.
I’m sorry to disagree, but I think FD buried/got rid of Jennifer as far away as possible, as time allowed, from any of his properties and places he frequented, including JD’s home, Hartford/Farmington areas, NC & Waveny Park areas, Grandma Gloria’s Pound Ridge, NY home. Etc .

I don’t know why... it’s a gut feeling. It’s a “what would I do?” kind of thing.

It’s moo that Jennifer will be found far away from where LE etc are/have been looking.

IMOO

ETA: Unless they find evidence of her at the dump site. Then I change my theory. ;)

Last edited:
Maybe passenger was just the MT2 model. She’ll be back.

She’s the Troconis 1,000. The T1,000. But it only works in the Arnold accent. Nice reference. It’s just she might be the oldest looking 44 year old I’ve ever seen. It’s not a criticism but something is definitely going on there. Either life with FD is not fun or it’s like she aged twenty years or something else

Attachments

• D2510042-DA53-4674-BC8E-F2650777C7DA.jpeg
    D2510042-DA53-4674-BC8E-F2650777C7DA.jpeg
    79.2 KB · Views: 20
She’s the Troconis 1,000. The T1,000. But it only works in the Arnold accent. Nice reference. It’s just she might be the oldest looking 44 year old I’ve ever seen. It’s not a criticism but something is definitely going on there. Either life with FD is not fun or it’s like she aged twenty years or something else

Agreed! And thank you for the precision. My Mr. Universe sequel references are rusty. (Showing my age here :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne