Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OR a great little word that rhymes with ParaMOUR....... That one comes to mind for me.
HaHa.

I'm with you on this one and was highly entertained today with Pattis playing messenger for the the love birds FD and MT in the press! Is he going to posture this relationship as one of the great love stories of all time? Not sure this would ever fly given the low likeability stats on both of these individuals IMO, but there was Pattis trying to flog this love story today. IMO Pattis is missing the boat completely on the fact that the missing victim in this case was a loving mother of 5 young children. Neither FD nor any of his attorneys have even acknowledged the existence of JD, let alone afforded her the respect that her position as a mother deserves IMO.

I was also partial to the comments we saw where MT and her mother were walking out of the attorney office in Westport and various people called it the walk of the "puta and ladrona"! You could scratch your head and ask which was which with this description too which also made the comment humerous at a time when many were grieving about the loss of JD.

HaHa.

I'm with you on this one and was highly entertained today with Pattis playing messenger for the the love birds FD and MT in the press! Is he going to posture this relationship as one of the great love stories of all time? Not sure this would ever fly given the low likeability stats on both of these individuals IMO, but there was Pattis trying to flog this love story today. IMO Pattis is missing the boat completely on the fact that the missing victim in this case was a loving mother of 5 young children. Neither FD nor any of his attorneys have even acknowledged the existence of JD, let alone afforded her the respect that her position as a mother deserves IMO.

I was also partial to the comments we saw where MT and her mother were walking out of the attorney office in Westport and various people called it the walk of the "puta and ladrona"! You could scratch your head and ask which was which with this description too which also made the comment humerous at a time when many were grieving about the loss of JD.
Pattis can’t humanize a beautiful person like JD. If he did, it would be over for him. It is up to her family and all of us/the public to put her front and center..

Pattis is seeking as much air time as he can get. Why? IMO because he has to do something because he has nothing. He has a few lousy alibi notions that he is sending out and he is showing his hand pretty early.. nevertheless, he should be gagged. Respect for JD and her family not to have this messy looking man shoving things down our throat.

I wish one of the reporters would play with FD a little so we can see his expression. They could say: “What do you think of the new search equipment that was brought in at one of the search sites.”?And then see if he searches when he gets back from his jog. They have to get creative and not just ask where she is... imo

Afitzy, do you remember where the location was that we saw LE searching what was possibly a septic tank that had a green lid? I can't recall the location of where that search was?
@NW lady. Found the image of that search of what looked like septic tanks or sewers in Farmington from News12 CT: Spencer Allan Brooks on Twitter

If he was going to live there for a long time, I'd agree.
He's vindictive enough that he would want to observe her grave and relish it. Like under a newly poured concrete slab or patio, or under grove of newly planted trees.

But he actually desperately need to sell a couple of those properties, so he would have to be very selective.

On the other hand, essentially destroying her mortal remains would give him some sort of perverted mental triumph. Obliterating her from the face of the earth.

I think that trying to dispose of a dismembered adult human body by putting it into bags that you put in the dumpster isn't really enough for him.

I'd have to go back to what tanner's do (his father was a tanner and he worked with him ). Like a ritualistic killing with rendering of his tissues.

I believe the disposal of her body, her remains, all traces of her is deeply personal and ritualistic to him. Digging a grave and pouring concrete over the top isn't enough. Putting her in a river anchored by concrete isn't enough.

This act really means something to him because it's his revenge on her and all her family. Revenge on her parents. It's something we haven't even got to yet

So I can come up with lots of reasons why he would be extra-careful about not putting her near any property that he would lose access to.

I agree. He’d want her remains where he could essentially gloat about what he’s done with her, how he’s “won”, how she has zero power anymore. I have no idea where she is, but I wish he’d slip up and clue us in. He’s so full of himself. Maybe that’ll be his downfall....*fingers crossed*.

I wish one of the reporters would play with FD a little so we can see his expression. They could say: “What do you think of the new search equipment that was brought in at one of the search sites.”?And then see if he searches when he gets back from his jog. They have to get creative and not just ask where she is... imo
Some of the reporters have been quite aggressively pursuing FD. One of my personal fav's was this clip of reporter jogging after FD on June 12 asking about JD: Lissette Nuñez‏Verified account @LissetteNunezTV Jun 12
and Camen Chau from Fox61 has been at the scene multiple times in her reporting.

Pattis can’t humanize a beautiful person like JD. If he did, it would be over for him. It is up to her family and all of us/the public to put her front and center..
I agree with you but defense atty's can acknowledge the victim in a respectful way IMO and still represent their client aggressively.

The fact that Pattis is unable to even extend a brief acknowledgment to children and family of missing mother JD says to me that his case is quite weak at this point. Its an interesting dilemma for a defense atty, but I see a real risk here that Pattis has IMO an unlikable and seemingly untrustworthy client who had demonstrated no care or concern for his missing wife or the impact of this situation his family since this first started.

If Pattis doesn't do something himself to explain how tragic this situation is and how rough this must be for the children then not only will the public continue to hate and not trust his client but they will dislike the person speaking on behalf of this unlikable client and tune him out as many already have done. We have seen some defense atty's masterfully walk this line for clients who are total monsters, but Pattis seems incapable of expressing any level of humanity in this case IMO. Will be interesting to see if this changes in his strategy but given his past history I doubt it.

Facts: FD was not yet divorced from JD. Only one spouse at a time in the US.

Let's keep it simple and call MT what she is (chose your word to use here ______ ) and multiple options have been suggested here on WS! I'm going with mistress as FD is STILL married.

I do wonder though about FD and possible Turkish citizenship as its the country of his birth. There has been an ongoing situation in that country for years where even though polygamy is banned in the civil code (think it was banned in the 1920s) that officals to this day turn a blind eye to multiple marriages, particularly in tribal regions of the county. Would love to see all this discussed in court here in the US and even more would love to see Atty. Pattis somehow defend FD and his 'right' to have 2 wives if that is what we are dealing with!

If Pattis does that he's even more stupid than FD... because what Turks may or may not approve of seriously has nothing to do with FD... from my understanding he grew up and was raised in Greece so if any country shaped him it's Greece, not Turkey.

Plenty of men cheat, so the most normal route for Pattis would be to simply say the marriage to JD died and FD fell in love with MT and that's that. And poor FD can't possibly be alone during the very long divorce :confused: and if he goes with this angle, FD and MT will be together for a long long time, or as long as FD needs it anyway.

On another note, am I the only one more bothered by the fact that FD killed JD and not by the fact that he cheated? Yes cheating is bad, but I think him leaving was better for everyone. And if he was as horrible as it seems, I'm sure JD was happy to get rid of him. With obsessive control freaks it's hard to get away and them getting with another woman is often the only way out... sadly it didn't work here, because of money IMO.

If I am reading the report correctly, the employee left his truck every morning during the week and picked up the black pick up truck to take to NC. Could that mean that FD had access to the employee's truck every day for dry runs to JD's home and also to an area where he prepared a disposal site?

On another note, am I the only one more bothered by the fact that FD killed JD and not by the fact that he cheated? Yes cheating is bad, but I think him leaving was better for everyone. And if he was as horrible as it seems, I'm sure JD was happy to get rid of him. With obsessive control freaks it's hard to get away and them getting with another woman is often the only way out... sadly it didn't work here, because of money IMO.
I agree with the general sentiment of your post. In this case, from what I read, I got the impression that in 2017 the Duloses were in the process of relocating to NC, when JD found that FD was cheating on her with MT and that initiated divorce. If it hadn't been for MT, JD might have wanted to stay married (not that the marriage would have been good). Or perhaps there would have been someone else in MT's place.

If I am reading the report correctly, the employee left his truck every morning during the week and picked up the black pick up truck to take to NC. Could that mean that FD had access to the employee's truck every day for dry runs to JD's home and also to an area where he prepared a disposal site?
Also, if that was the red truck mentioned in the news lately, it would have been quite conspicuous.

GM - first time poster. You all are amazing! I did a search on LinkedIn for Fore Group Inc and did find a construction project manager from Farmington whose employment is listed as ended on May 2019 - May be the same one who owns the truck referenced and who was questioned by LE. Even though the Fore Group website appears to be cleaned up and shows limited info, if this persons name is searched, news articles, photos of him, FD and the company still appear. So, I am still learning rules here so not posting the link or name. Wanted to pass along!

When did he get the crew cut? All the pictures show longer hair. Was this done pre or post his ex went missing to change his appearance and decrease hair loss at crime scene?

It’ll be interesting to see if he grows it out now-I’ve been wondering about this, too. Definitely curious about the timing...

I agree with the general sentiment of your post. In this case, from what I read, I got the impression that in 2017 the Duloses were in the process of relocating to NC, when JD found that FD was cheating on her with MT and that initiated divorce. If it hadn't been for MT, JD might have wanted to stay married (not that the marriage would have been good). Or perhaps there would have been someone else in MT's place.

Oh okay... I guess him cheating was the last straw for her.

I do think there would've been someone else sooner or later. And if he never killed JD and was simply living with MT, at one point MT would become boring and he'd be on to the next one.

Guys like him just take and use and take for as long as they can. I think he didn't believe JD would actually divorce him, I think because of the kids he always thought she'd be his plan B, for when he needs to chill... before finding a new girlfriend. All the while raising pro athletes. I think that was a dream scenario for him.

MOO

Oh my gosh he's got one of those bikes! Lol. I was just talking about those the other day. There's a bunch of memes about how you take you're super expensive bike to all these uber rich and improbable places.

It's so FD and MT! Fits those two like a T:

‘Peloton’ Stationary Bicycles Get Flooded With Memes After Their ‘Luxurious’ Ad Faces Backlash

Here's the picture of his exercise room. It's like his own private Equinox, but perhaps without his paramour must seek the attention outside.
4 Jefferson Crossing, Farmington, CT 06032 - MLS 170138671 - Coldwell Banker

I agree with you but defense atty's can acknowledge the victim in a respectful way IMO and still represent their client aggressively.

The fact that Pattis is unable to even extend a brief acknowledgment to children and family of missing mother JD says to me that his case is quite weak at this point. Its an interesting dilemma for a defense atty, but I see a real risk here that Pattis has IMO an unlikable and seemingly untrustworthy client who had demonstrated no care or concern for his missing wife or the impact of this situation his family since this first started.

If Pattis doesn't do something himself to explain how tragic this situation is and how rough this must be for the children then not only will the public continue to hate and not trust his client but they will dislike the person speaking on behalf of this unlikable client and tune him out as many already have done. We have seen some defense atty's masterfully walk this line for clients who are total monsters, but Pattis seems incapable of expressing any level of humanity in this case IMO. Will be interesting to see if this changes in his strategy but given his past history I doubt it.
I agree. He must. Will he? I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member