Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So how are they going to explain MT and FD being caught on surveillance dumping garbage?

If he wasn’t guilty, he should be assisting in finding her. If his kids were his main concern all along, he’s definitely doing everything he can to show he cares about himself and himself only.

Probably that they were just doing their civic duty.

MT allegedly claims that she didn't know what was in the bags that she and FD dumped in Hartford. Was she also unaware what was in the Fedex package that they put in the storm drain? Documents perhaps? Didn't she find that method of disposal unusual?
Right? Who even dumps trash out the window or onto the street anymore. I feel bad even spitting my gum out the window. She knows better. She can claim she didn’t know what it was. But she knows that if they are tossing something down a drain it’s because it’s so bad, they can’t run the risk of it being found. Mature, educated, responsible adults don’t do this. I’m tired of their lies.

I’m assuming JDs children have already been questioned by LE? I’d like to know what the children might have said about the Wed. visitation prior to JD’s disappearance? Was the visitation tense or stressful or did it go incredibly smooth? What were JD and FD’s interactions like? Did they speak more or speak less on this visit and what was discussed? What was the norm for these children to witness when their parents got together and was it different that Wednesday....good or bad? How often had planned visitation occurred at JD’s home? Was this a last minute visitation because FD just happened to be in the area that Wed. and asked to stop in or had this already been scheduled?

Is there a chance she had plans for kids to go to friends houses after school? Very common to have play dates on half days. Then when no one picked them up after that (say later in the afternoon) that’s when friends got worried? Early reports said “friends were worried”.

My guess is bc friends saw kids not getting picked up from their house(s)? She wasn’t answering when they called about pick up? That’s how it was all on alert.

They knew she had appts in city but not answering phone in reference to plans with kids would freak the friends out.

Then nanny was called in to grab kids from friends houses and bring to NYC.
JD had two appointments that day for which she didn't show up. That's what got her friends worried. I think the nanny was supposed to pick up the kids.

Right? Who even dumps trash out the window or onto the street anymore. I feel bad even spitting my gum out the window. She knows better. She can claim she didn’t know what it was. But she knows that if they are tossing something down a drain it’s because it’s so bad, they can’t run the risk of it being found. Mature, educated, responsible adults don’t do this. I’m tired of their lies.

FD: "C'mon, babe, we gotta go stuff this unnamed item down a sewer drain and drive to 30 different dumpsters to throw out some stuff -- all in a part of town we never go to"

MT: "YAAAY! TIME WITH MY BABE! Sounds completely on the up and up! I have no follow up questions whatsoever!" *lights cigarette*

Were stains really visible in the footage? I would expect them to put any blood stained items in dark/regular trash bags, not to draw attention to them.

I went back and looked and could not find mention of the bags being visibly stained with blood, but this article mentions “video showed items being discarded which appeared to be stained with a substance consistent with the appearance of blood,” which leads me to believe that she should have noticed blood on the items being thrown away. MOO

Arrest Warrants: Estranged Husband, Girlfriend Dumped Bags with Items ‘Found To Contain Jennifer Dulos’s Blood’ - We-Ha | West Hartford News

ETA: The way I am reading it is that the items being discarded were visible, and not everything was in bags. I could be interpreting it wrong, though.

"He would have had to confront Miss Dulos in the garage, or some other part of the house kill her, try to clean up and dispose of the body in broad daylight well along a well populated section of the state, and get back to Farmington, and that seems implausible," Norm Pattis, Defense Attorney.

We asked attorney Norm Pattis why Fotis was seen dumping bloody sponges in Hartford on the night of Jennifer's disappearance. Pattis says that's an anomaly he cannot account for.”

Police receive hundreds of tips as search for New Canaan mom continues at Avon pond

I can’t help but think this quote will come back to haunt him as I think this is exactly what he did IMO
Any jury has to realises that a closed garage is quite different than “broad daylight”!

FD and MT attorneys must be working together based on what we are hearing from Pattis. How else would Pattis, or anyone, know MT passed a polygraph? What is proper protocol for how and to whom that info is released? MT’s attorney keeping his mouth relatively shut and letting FD’s attorney do the talking for him. This is ... weird.

If Pattis does that he's even more stupid than FD... because what Turks may or may not approve of seriously has nothing to do with FD... from my understanding he grew up and was raised in Greece so if any country shaped him it's Greece, not Turkey.

Plenty of men cheat, so the most normal route for Pattis would be to simply say the marriage to JD died and FD fell in love with MT and that's that. And poor FD can't possibly be alone during the very long divorce :confused: and if he goes with this angle, FD and MT will be together for a long long time, or as long as FD needs it anyway.

On another note, am I the only one more bothered by the fact that FD killed JD and not by the fact that he cheated? Yes cheating is bad, but I think him leaving was better for everyone. And if he was as horrible as it seems, I'm sure JD was happy to get rid of him. With obsessive control freaks it's hard to get away and them getting with another woman is often the only way out... sadly it didn't work here, because of money IMO.
The thing is, @mitzy , he DIDN'T leave. She left, with her children, in what we have to believe is terror. Her filing for divorce, she acknowledged, would "enrage" him. He wanted the parahor and her kid to move in with FD, JD and their 5 kids. That ain't how we live in civilized society.
Sorry if I sound cranky. But I am.

So how are they going to explain MT and FD being caught on surveillance dumping garbage?

If he wasn’t guilty, he should be assisting in finding her. If his kids were his main concern all along, he’s definitely doing everything he can to show he cares about himself and himself only.
It might seem like a little thing, but I’d be curious to know does MT smoke Cigarettes? The side piece in the Ford Rapture smoked? Whoever was sitting as a passenger in that truck is definitely not a “closet smoker”!

FD and MT attorneys must be working together based on what we are hearing from Pattis. How else would Pattis, or anyone, know MT passed a polygraph? What is proper protocol for how and to whom that info is released? MT’s attorney keeping his mouth relatively shut and letting FD’s attorney do the talking for him. This is ... weird.

MT and MT attorney likely don’t even know she passed the poly

NP is blowing smoke and sadly it’s working

Just look on here, the theories are already starting to become more complicated

I have questions regarding this employee/FD vehicle swap -

Was this a common thing (that vehicles were swapped out)?
And if so, why? What was the purpose? They are both pickups so if 1 can haul something, so can the other.
What time did this vehicle swap take place and for how long was they in each other's vehicle?
Was one of the vehicles nice and clean when it was returned but was not nice and clean when the swap took place?
How many other workers were aware this took place that day on May 24th?
Did other workers often swap out vehicles with FD?
If this wasn't a common occurrence, then what story/excuse was told for that day of swapping vehicles?
Did this employee and/or any other employees notice a change in FD behavior/demeanor that day or any days shortly before and/or after JD went missing?

Just thinking out loud and JMO

The thing is, @mitzy , he DIDN'T leave. She left, with her children, in what we have to believe is terror. Her filing for divorce, she acknowledged, would "enrage" him. He wanted the parahor and her kid to move in with FD, JD and their 5 kids. That ain't how we live in civilized society.
Sorry if I sound cranky. But I am.
And yet he played basketball with his kids at JD's house on Wednesday afternoon (according to his attorney), two days before the attack. Was JD even home that afternoon?

But I do wonder if these two end up getting married while out on bail?
Snipped by me.

Egad! That is a scary thought. I am reassured, however, that FD cannot get married because technically, he is still married. I don't think JD as been officially declared dead.

The idea of a marriage did give me a fright for a sec!

jmo

Just on my way to drive by Avon pond and I saw 15 police vans, cars, evidence truck just pull into fisher meadow rec area on old farms road. Not sure if it’s just a regular search but they all lined up and went to specific area

No media here, should I alert them?

Adding details: 2-3 of those black trucks that were seen before at Jefferson crossing as wel

Attachments

• 9C46E861-52C1-477A-A356-57377D5B311D.jpeg
    9C46E861-52C1-477A-A356-57377D5B311D.jpeg
    87.4 KB · Views: 65
I have questions regarding this employee/FD vehicle swap -

Was this a common thing (that vehicles were swapped out)?
And if so, why? What was the purpose? They are both pickups so if 1 can haul something, so can the other.
What time did this vehicle swap take place and for how long was they in each other's vehicle?
Was one of the vehicles nice and clean when it was returned but was not nice and clean when the swap took place?
How many other workers were aware this took place that day on May 24th?
Did other workers often swap out vehicles with FD?
If this wasn't a common occurrence, then what story/excuse was told for that day of swapping vehicles?
Did this employee and/or any other employees notice a change in FD behavior/demeanor that day or any days shortly before and/or after JD went missing?

Just thinking out loud and JMO
My guess would be that the employee used FD company vehicles while doing company work. The employee probably did driving errands and hauled stuff, so using a company vehicle while on the job makes sense to me.

What doesn't make sense is why the boss FD, who has several cars, would drive the employee's vehicle.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member