Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the scenarios that I have conjured involves Fotis returning in the late afternoon saying the work crew left lots of lunch trash at the house and it's a long weekend. He could say I bagged it, but don't want to attract critters. I'm going to run up to Hartford and throw the stuff in some of the dumpsters up there. Do you want to ride along? Then, FD runs back to the spec house and returns with the bags. Fanciful thinking???

If this were the case, why not just dump it in a local fast food dumpster. If MT was not at the actual crime scene, he might say to her "Look my love, things didn't go as planned and I screwed up. If you love me, please help me get out of this mess and I will be forever be true to you." She didn't think and agreed to it.

I think he is furious that they are with GF, and cannot mention them without his fury showing, so he isn’t doing so. He must be going crazy, not being able to control how they are living now.
I wonder why Good Ol' Norm doesn't make a statement other than blathering on about MT's innocence and FD's love for her -- how about, my client, despite the contentious divorce proceedings, is devastated for his children and heartbroken that they are missing their mom; he wants nothing more than for her to be found. SOMETHING. It's pathetic, FD's coldness and lack of empathy -- even for his own children -- and his lawyer's callous hubris.

One of the scenarios that I have conjured involves Fotis returning in the late afternoon saying the work crew left lots of lunch trash at the house and it's a long weekend. He could say I bagged it, but don't want to attract critters. I'm going to run up to Hartford and throw the stuff in some of the dumpsters up there. Do you want to ride along? Then, FD runs back to the spec house and returns with the bags. Fanciful thinking???
Nope, not at all. Makes sense. Transfer station was closed in Farmington and he couldn't keep it at his house. He had few options.

He could have tried at local Walmart or Target but that would have been covered with cameras. Ironic because of the police cameras that they most likely have the full ride with everything except sound!

Do they have stuff in their hands? Also, that photo makes it seem like you're creeping through the bushes spying on them. :p

Darn right I’m in the bushes, almost fell in!!! Jk in my car and look over and they were right next to me. I think they were oars, just looking on the banks and if they needed to poke the bottom to check anything

So...looks like easy access with a car, yet places where you can be unnoticed. Convenient to the scene, but not incriminating like on his own property.

Please, let this be something!

jmo

yup thats my thinking as well, back in the far corner of the area where they appear to be searching there seems to be an access road leading to it along the east side of the soccer fields

Yet once back all the way towards the end of the drive its wooded and fairly secluded

It would definitely be the type of location that I would not be surprised that FD would know about and would find suitable for his purpose

I hope they have some kind of info that places FD there if so I would be very confident that he was there for nefarious purposes

JMO

Looks like a beautiful place. Does anyone know an approx depth of the ponds in the area?
I've been searching on and off but haven't found that information. I did see that the only planned activities at Fisher Meadows numerous sporting fields were some soccer practices or games between 5pm and 8pm. I've read elsewhere that there are other areas to park towards the northern part of the pond/lake that are more secluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l