Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally premeditated. IMO he doctored the old 2007 plates, asked to "borrow" his poor worker's Toyota Tacoma, switched the plates, killed JD, drove the Toyota up to Farmington dumped her body (probably in water) but knew the 30 bags had to go somewhere else. He probably stashed them in the woods then went back with the Raptor later when it was dark, thinking cameras can't pick them up in the dark. That he would potentially frame his worker is another disgusting piece of this puzzle. The worker knows, that's why he got a lawyer.

Last edited:
Yes, FD must be going nuts. After all, his motive would have been to get the children and hopefully keep some money, but now he's likely going to end
up in jail with no visitation from his children. Whether JD is found or not, her 5 children will have to deal with a trauma that will affect their lives unimaginably. If they find her, at least they officially know she is gone and they won't fantasize of her return. I was one of 5 children and I can say that at least they have each other and hopefully loving family members and psychological support indefinitely.
I think that nut (FD) cracked long ago. That poor family.
And I was thinking the same thing, at least those five children will have each other, that’s probably the only blessing in this tragic nightmare.

But how would they know she didn’t show up to them? She was in city for them no?
The nanny brought the kids from school to NYC to grandma's house, where they expected to meet Jennifer. The grandma likely knew Jennifer had appointments in the city and perhaps she called those places verify when Jennifer didn't show up and because JD wasn't answering her phone. jmo

But how would they know she didn’t show up to them? She was in city for them no?
As the mother of a nanny, I can tell you that Nanny and mothers are in constant texting contact and that if anyone knew the "rules" about the seriousness and the threat of FD, it would be the nanny. The second she got no response from JD, she would have known something was up.

This is it Spring Lake
Spring Lake Avon Map
t*) | Water Data
Spring Lake is a 37.2-acre body of water with a maximum depth of 8.2 feet (2.5 m). There is a boat launch on the southernmost part of the lake. The west side is bounded by marginal buffer with highly fertilized athletic fields. The east side woodland is slightly more dense with trails on the other side of the buffer
I had a feeling it wasn't that deep. 8.2 feet maximum. Study was 14 years ago. Could dynamics have changed over time? Makes me think they are looking for evidence and not specifically a body ? Can't help but wonder if they got a tip. Just speculating.

Just on my way to drive by Avon pond and I saw 15 police vans, cars, evidence truck just pull into fisher meadow rec area on old farms road. Not sure if it’s just a regular search but they all lined up and went to specific area

No media here, should I alert them?

Adding details: 2-3 of those black trucks that were seen before at Jefferson crossing as wel
Thanks for update! :)

My gut feeling has been from the beginning that he placed JD in the water. Just as a slam/personal revenge type thing, especially with all the family issues regarding water skiing etc. More or less as his last final revenge against her.

I had mentioned this early on. I may be wrong, but where ever she is, I pray that she is found soon!

Yeah, that seems pretty shallow if you’re trying to hide a body forever. I’d think it would be pretty easy to search however.

One things for sure, if FD disposed of a body in a shallow pond anywhere near Farmington/Avon area he is extremely stupid, although I should probably never underestimate his stupidity

If JD is found anywhere near Farmington/Avon area its going to point to one person and one person only FD

If she was found near NC I would think NP would try to claim that some random individual was involved

Not that anyone would buy it but at least they could try to spin it

Thanks for update! :)

My gut feeling has been from the beginning that he placed JD in the water. Just as a slam/personal revenge type thing, especially with all the family issues regarding water skiing etc. More or less as his last final revenge against her.

I had mentioned this early on. I may be wrong, but where ever she is, I pray that she is found soon!
If so, I don't think she's in THIS water. It's only 8 feet deep.

I thought earlier on that I had read something about JDs phone and the Farmington River but maybe I am wrong. I’m guessing they never found it? But who knows.

I just keep going back to the May 24th timeline. There are several hours that FD and his attorney can’t account for. Even by Pattis’s own admission. And if he had afternoon meetings at another location other than the primary residence in Farmington is it possible that he asked his sidepiece to help with certain things? Moving a phone? Disposing of a dead body?

It’s clear his defense is worried about what MT might say but it’s also clear if there is something to worry about she wouldn’t give information against her own self interests.

She would if it's the context of a deal. Happens all the time.

Her attorney negotiates with the state. It's all in analogies. They don't come out and say their client did x, y or z until they have a deal. "Let's say our client had this information...what could you offer?"

But it looks like that happened and didn't lead to much or enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay