Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they say she's exonerated of the tampering charges, or that she is not a suspect in the disappearance?
The only person who said MT is "cleared" or whatever phrase he used was FD's lawyer. This info about MT is not coming from LE.

I don't know why Pattis is making statements like this - not his client, not his role.

jmopinion

The only person who said MT is "cleared" or whatever phrase he used was FD's lawyer. This info about MT is not coming from LE.

I don't know why Pattis is making statements like this - not his client, not his role.

jmopinion

I know why, he’s setting up for MT to be his alibi if her charges are eventually dropped

As well as trying to cast doubt in the eyes of the public.

jmopinion
Hmmm if she’s innocent so must be be ? He’s playing this in the press and I’m ignoring him JMO

I get that. But how many people are really paying attention? We are but most people are caught up in real life. Working hard, trying to make a living. And it could be 2 years before this ever comes to trial. Distant memory to most.
All it takes is people remembering one of these Pattis statement and people do remember even two years from now. The radio show he is doing is listened to by many people in CT unfortunately. This is a campaign to confuse and taint the small jury pool in CT. This is not a professionally responsible act by Pattis IMO.

When I have a chance I will go through the comments made on the radio shows but the clips I saw from the last interview were Pattis simply spewing opinions with no facts and certainly nothing that has been confirmed by LE.

Interesting. Guess this isn't one of the many friends that allegedly unfriended him on FB?
It may be the Greek water skiier/Sweetshop owner that Hartford
Courant reported that loaned FD $500,000.
Already in msm, Ioannis Toutziaridis.
Why him? Because Fd has a business/personal relationship w/
him and I'm sure he'd like the loan to be repaid.

All it takes is people remembering one of these Pattis statement and people do remember even two years from now. The radio show he is doing is listened to by many people in CT unfortunately. This is a campaign to confuse and taint the small jury pool in CT. This is not a professionally responsible act by Pattis IMO.

When I have a chance I will go through the comments made on the radio shows but the clips I saw from the last interview were Pattis simply spewing opinions with no facts and certainly nothing that has been confirmed by LE.
Used to be worried about this but not anymore.
It's just me.
Long way to go.

And I guess I can't assume she was dumping evidence.

But we can assume she was there when it was happening. So now my head is really spinning when it comes to NP's comments about her abhorring smoking. What's his angle?

If she was merely in the car and was actually just leaning out to drop a cigarette butt on the ground, then is there enough evidence of tampering as to her?
There are plenty of people who abhor smoking who overcome that abhorrence to get high on weed, not that I think Pattis knows anything about MT's preferences.

It's appropriate that he should be involved in a case centered on garbage as every time he opens his mouth garbage comes out!

Last edited:
the only number listed for his company is a cell Fore Group Inc. | Custom Home Builder Avon, Farmington, New Canaan, Fairfield, Westport & Greenwich, CT
https://www.whitepages.com/phone/1-860-478-8625
it's also the number listed for the 80 mountain springs home but the google summary is for a different property - it takes you to this page though - interesting....
https://www.hbracentralct.com/about/parade-of-homes/remodeled-estate/
Good point! How can side piece manage the business unless she can answer Fulos’ cell phone? She was probably between the 2 properties with his phone while he was hiding Jennifer. I was under the impression there was an office phone and it was a legitimate business. There must be a house phone at Jefferson that he used to talk to his alibi in Greece.

Good point! How can side piece manage the business unless she can answer Fulos’ cell phone? She was probably between the 2 properties with his phone while he was hiding Jennifer. I was under the impression there was an office phone and it was a legitimate business. There must be a house phone at Jefferson that he used to talk to his alibi in Greece.
A super secret business phone number for the fore group? I don’t know but that number is a mobile and associated with his company and the marital home from what I found - although there are other numbers associated with him personally another poster up thread found them - the landline could be private ? jMO

The way I read it is they’ve already referenced him by his full name so they just used his last name for this statement
Aha! You are exactly right. If they were hers, I was thinking he could of grabbed them there in her garage when he panicked after an accident. But knowing he planned this so far out? Those plates will assure a guilty verdict. He probably took those plates off the truck in 2007 and thought they’d be useful someday. Which they are, of course, just not in the way that he’d planned.

Here ya go - wow listening to it again does beg more questions!

R – but he has to know something if he was in possession of her bloody clothes.

NP – What does he have to know?

R – How he got her bloody clothes; he has to know a little bit about what might have happened to her.

NP – I think he is like the rest of us…she is missing under suspicious circumstances, um, how he came into possession of the bloody clothes is a very interesting question and we are working on that and when the time comes we will have something to say.

I am just wondering if I am alone in thinking that if suddenly came across a pile of bloody clothing, belonging to my family; sponges and rags I would immediately call 911.

I can't possibly come up with any reason, other than I caused the bloody stuff, to not call.

Agree! Just want LE/State's Attty. to put forward the best and most comprehensive case possible for the case. I wonder at what point the Pattis chatter/patter will get to the point that a gag is imposed? I'm supportive of a gag as CT is small and jury pool is limited.

On the press and all these interviews with Pattis locally I have to say that I am super disappointed THAT NOT ONE REPORTER has countered a single statement made by Pattis to say that none of the statements being made by Pattis have been confirmed by LE. This is discouraging to see happen and I thought some of these reporters were better than this but its now all about the sound bite and that is sad IMO. We will just have to be careful about the FAKE NEWS making it into the thread.

I would guess Pattis has his minions meeting with reporters to cut deals for future access as the case develops,

as in "print what Pattis says now and we'll call you first when something new breaks."

New Lead Emerges In Search For Missing New Canaan Mom
Snipped
Today, June 14, 2019, the Connecticut State Police continue to search the Materials Innovation and Recycling Authority (MIRA) in Hartford for evidence related to the disappearance of Jennifer, and the Connecticut State Police Dive Team continues to search a body of water located on Old Farms Road in Avon, Connecticut," stated New Canaan Police Chief Leon Krolikowski
And
A new potential lead has emerged, writes WTNH-TV, in the form of a red construction truck owned by a contractorwho has worked for FD, JDs estranged husband.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BG89