Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aha! You are exactly right. If they were hers, I was thinking he could of grabbed them there in her garage when he panicked after an accident. But knowing he planned this so far out? Those plates will assure a guilty verdict. He probably took those plates off the truck in 2007 and thought they’d be useful someday. Which they are, of course, just not in the way that he’d planned.
Nah, I think he had the plates out of sheer laziness. We're supposed to send them back in, but no one EVER does it, so they just lay around.

Did they say she's exonerated of the tampering charges, or that she is not a suspect in the disappearance?
Unless I misunderstood they said she wasn't in town for the tampering.

I am just wondering if I am alone in thinking that if suddenly came across a pile of bloody clothing, belonging to my family; sponges and rags I would immediately call 911.

I can't possibly come up with any reason, other than I caused the bloody stuff, to not call.
Come on o_Oo_O;)...you wouldn't just grab the bags and never look inside and then drive to the city next to where you live and get rid of them immediately? This is a laughable response. Can't believe no follow up questions....

I am just wondering if I am alone in thinking that if suddenly came across a pile of bloody clothing, belonging to my family; sponges and rags I would immediately call 911.

I can't possibly come up with any reason, other than I caused the bloody stuff, to not call.
ITA. I'm thinking NP signed up for this because it is high profile before he actually had a game plan. He's spinning well, and he's super talented, but that is one piece of evidence you can't spin IMO.

Doesn’t tampering =disposal of bloody garbage bags in Hartford dump where her cell pinged and she’s on video? What else can the tampering charge be if not that? I think they are saying she has an alibi during the day (when JD went missing) which I won’t believe until I hear it from LE JMO

So you go for a ride, to dump trash bags, and have no idea what is inside.:D:D:D
Of course not, as you're not a child, just sitting there with your Dad.

MT is an adult women, living with FD,
professing her love for him by wearing his bracelet,
for all to see, after being charged.

It appears, she wants to be an innocent passenger, pretending to be so naive.
That will not give her a PASS, and her parents will certainly advise her, to save her own skin.

Waiting for further installments, regarding poor, innocent MT and her involvement.:mad:
MOO.
Her parents must have already been really proud what with their daughter living with a married father of five!

IIRC, she has a solid alibi for not being in NC that morning, not that she has one for the tampering charges. She is (supposedly) on video and her phone pinged on Albany in Hartford that night. She may not have been involved in the murder, but I doubt she can fight those tampering charges.

Lawyers - Can you be found innocent of tampering if you didn't know it was evidence? I would imagine so, right?

Nah, I think he had the plates out of sheer laziness. We're supposed to send them back in, but no one EVER does it, so they just lay around.
ITA I think those plates were put on the garage wall at JC when they were taken off the SUV. There is no way that she stopped by the garage on the day she left that house with the kids for good and put them in the car as she fled to NC.
They were on the wall and he took them down, altered them and used them to hide his activities. There is no other reasonable explanation. MOO MOO

Aha! You are exactly right. If they were hers, I was thinking he could of grabbed them there in her garage when he panicked after an accident. But knowing he planned this so far out? Those plates will assure a guilty verdict. He probably took those plates off the truck in 2007 and thought they’d be useful someday. Which they are, of course, just not in the way that he’d planned.

Who keeps their old license plates for years unless they have criminal shenanigans in mind?

I wonder what they've been used for in the past.

Mass Guy said..."We know very little about what was going on in their lives, although we may think we know quite a bit (those divorce filings)".
Are the divorce filing documents available somewhere...? I have searched - but have a feeling I am looking in the wrong spot. Thanks for any help. :)

Whatever reason he kept them, IMO the altered plates were intended to be used to avoid detection. I think they were stashed in the drain so they wouldn't be found if LE searched his home and he could retrieve and use in future. Except stashing them was caught on camera.

Who keeps their old license plates for years unless they have criminal shenanigans in mind?

I wonder what they've been used for in the past.
A bunch of people do. We are supposed to send them in when they're cancelled, but most people don't and they never follow up on it, so they just hang around.

Until you suddenly decide to use them for something nefarious years later I guess.

IIRC, she has a solid alibi for not being in NC that morning, not that she has one for the tampering charges. She is (supposedly) on video and her phone pinged on Albany in Hartford that night. She may not have been involved in the murder, but I doubt she can fight those tampering charges.

Lawyers - Can you be found innocent of tampering if you didn't know it was evidence? I would imagine so, right?
But all this info comes from Norm.

Whatever reason he kept them, IMO the altered plates were intended to be used to avoid detection. I think they were stashed in the drain so they wouldn't be found if LE searched his home and he could retrieve and use in future. Except stashing them was caught on camera.
Oh, ITA. This was definitely premeditated. I just think people are placing too much importance on him still HAVING the plates. It's not that abnormal IMO.

Doesn’t tampering =disposal of bloody garbage bags in Hartford dump where her cell pinged and she’s on video? What else can the tampering charge be if not that? I think they are saying she has an alibi during the day (when JD went missing) which I won’t believe until I hear it from LE JMO
I didn't say I believed it....just that it was reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand