Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. That is the first I have seen information about MT's specific whereabouts that morning; it boggles my mind, because I really believe he had to have had help with the dropping off of JD's car.

I think a jogger on those roads would be out of the ordinary (based on posts from locals) and I can't imagine transferring a body from one vehicle to another in broad daylight. I just can't figure out how he managed this part of it.
Hate to state it, but dismembering the body would be one way the perp could manage it. JMO

Something I’ve been a little surprised about is cameras. Well, the apparent lack thereof, to be precise. I know tons of people who have cameras installed in their homes, some just to watch/interact with their pets. They all record. If I had the amount of wealth JD had, along with the very real threat of a psycho stalking jack***, I’d have had those cameras inside and outside my home. Garage included. I’d have had them recording offsite by a private security entity and accessible onsite only by me with retinal scan passcode access. Yes, that’s paranoid af, but she had every reason to be so. Nobody else would know of the cameras, including the children, family, friends, cleaning staff, etc. They make cameras so tiny, nobody would notice.
*I am in NO WAY placing blame or fault on JD for not having this. Having been in a brutal attack, maybe I’m just too paranoid. That’s a huge possibility.
**Wouldn't it be divine if she DID have some cameras, but LE isn’t spilling the beans? Although, surely they’d have been able to hold FD on no bond/bail with video footage of the crime.

All JMO
I have had those same thoughts. It is unfathomable to me that a house in that neighborhood would not have security cameras, and certainly, she seems to have had reason to have them. Perhaps she did, and LE does have footage we are unaware of. We can only hope!

Something I’ve been a little surprised about is cameras. Well, the apparent lack thereof, to be precise. I know tons of people who have cameras installed in their homes, some just to watch/interact with their pets. They all record. If I had the amount of wealth JD had, along with the very real threat of a psycho stalking jack***, I’d have had those cameras inside and outside my home. Garage included. I’d have had them recording offsite by a private security entity and accessible onsite only by me with retinal scan passcode access. Yes, that’s paranoid af, but she had every reason to be so. Nobody else would know of the cameras, including the children, family, friends, cleaning staff, etc. They make cameras so tiny, nobody would notice.
*I am in NO WAY placing blame or fault on JD for not having this. Having been in a brutal attack, maybe I’m just too paranoid. That’s a huge possibility.
**Wouldn't it be divine if she DID have some cameras, but LE isn’t spilling the beans? Although, surely they’d have been able to hold FD on no bond/bail with video footage of the crime.

All JMO
AGREE, everyone in that wealthy world has nanny cams and more. It being a rental should have no bearing bc the technology is so simple now. It almost defies login that she wouldn't have them. I think if he was caught on camera in the house he would be arrested by now, however.

Apparently *Fotis's* is not a grammatical mistake, according to this link. Either that or *Fotis'* is acceptable. See Rule 1b and 1c. Perhaps we need a punctuation thread for those who care!?
Apostrophes | Punctuation Rules
My grandson’s name is Atticus.
My son’s name is James.
I was taught to just add an apostrophe for possessive.
James’ car, Atticus’ bike.

However, Atticus’ dad says he’s correct by writing Atticus’s bike, James’s car!

When I googled it, it said both ways are correct. So I guess the writer that wrote Fotis’ name as Fotis’s is correct.

MOO

I have noticed, especially in lower income neighborhoods, there are many little shops that one can buy these type of phones. I would imagine they ask no questions when you buy from them. They are only interested in making $.

You can buy these almost anywhere. Walmart and Target are 2 such examples. You can buy them at almost any travel plaza. You can purchase cards with minutes to add or just add minutes online. I know some very wealthy people who use them. There’s many people who use burner phones. If you lose your phone, they’re a godsend until you replace it. If you don’t want any record of who you’re calling/texting, they are perfection.

Ok, glad to help out. Will work on it tomorrow night. I'm starting to get confused about MSM links though given what is going on with Atty driven speculation and press printing statements made by others that haven't been confirmed by LE--this is a big issue now IMO. LE and State's atty have actually confirmed next to nothing that some of the press have been reporting over the past few days. Its a difficult situation now I think. We have the arrest warrants and the few comments made by State's atty in court the other day and the ongoing written press briefings from NCPD/SP. Need some ideas on how to proceed here I think. Do we take in the timeline items tossed out in the press and highlight them or bold them to indicate that they haven't been confirmed by LE or title them SPECULATION? I would hate for someone that hasn't been following this day in and day out to look at a timeline with some of these statements and they could be severely misled IMO. Look at the doozy today with NYP (yes I know its the Post but they actually sometimes do solid crime reporting) with MT no longer being a suspect?! This was a nuts stmt to make IMO and pretty irresponsible. We have to agree on a standard for inclusion of anything in the timeline I think.
I agree, @afitzy . I've also noticed some news outlets referring to the nanny as physically meeting LE at JD's to let them in the house. We don't know that, and as she's been characterized as being with AF and kids in NYC, it's highly unlikely. We have speculated that she verbally provided LE with a pass code. Which seems more likely to me. If I was a 20-something nanny, it would be downright creepy to have to meet cops at a potential crime scene.

I found the posts of @NJ Lawyer interesting about how Fotis could
forward the call from Greece at will. He could have been anywhere.

But my question is, if Fotis knew how to do that, why on earth did he
make 30 stops dumping bloody trash in someone else's garbage bins?

It is rich area. Everyone has CCTV. Plus, people get really upset when someone adds even a small amount of trash to someone's else's bins.

No kidding! I had a neighbor who put 12 bags of trash at the bottom of my driveway on garbage day once; she wasn’t paying for trash removal apparently, and would place her bags at neighbors’ houses instead. Fotis must have made 30 or more stops so that all of that trash wouldn’t attract anyone’s attention, the way my neighbor did. Fotis would likely have gotten away with it, had it not been for phone pings giving the police the opportunity to check surveillance cameras.

Back to FD: Had he filed bankruptcy, his family would have still been rich from the trust fund.

I imagine if he had made an attempt at being a devoted husband and father he could have continued the good life with Jennifer and their children.

Certainly, he was able-bodied and could have worked at some other job and redeemed himself. MOO

All true, but as we all know, some people are too good for actual work, and as for being a devoted husband and father...well, I bet he actually thinks he was/is one!

AGREE, everyone in that wealthy world has nanny cams and more. It being a rental should have no bearing bc the technology is so simple now. It almost defies login that she wouldn't have them. I think if he was caught on camera in the house he would be arrested by now, however.

It would have to have been deliberately done, the security cameras at JD's house. I have worked on a lot of properties in New Canaan, many don't have much in the way of security, people feel safe. Many don't have gates with log in required. That is more a Greenwich thing. Her house was delusively private, serene and safe. In reality the seclusion of that street and property was very insecure. If you want to be "safe" here you have to buy or construct that around your property. NY suburbs and Greenwich are much more so.

You can buy these almost anywhere. Walmart and Target are 2 such examples. You can buy them at almost any travel plaza. You can purchase cards with minutes to add or just add minutes online. I know some very wealthy people who use them. There’s many people who use burner phones. If you lose your phone, they’re a godsend until you replace it. If you don’t want any record of who you’re calling/texting, they are perfection.
I guess I didnt make it clear that yes you can buy them in places that have cameras but it in many places there are small places that do not have them. A lot of time those kind of places charge a bit more than walmart to take advantage of lower income people who do not have transportation to bigger stores.

IMO it's not feasible due to the timeframe and location. The only place where he could possibly do it in NC would be his own property, but it would be a detour and his employee was there.
Do we know the employees timeline at the Sturbridge Hill home on 5/24? If that employee left Farmington at say 7am he would have arrived at Sturbridge at around 8:30. How long did he stay at Sturbridge? If the employees job was a rather quick one (1-2 hrs) that employee would be back on the road at 10:30 at the latest. A transfer of the body could possibly be done here undetected. Waveny Park is approximately 3.2 miles from Sturbridge.

I believe it is now safe to say that we know why the BBQ/gathering happened and why FD was there. It was for a “Greek name day celebration” for one of the children who had a name day on May 21. And I said earlier this a.m FD had 2 name days and one was 5-24. He actually has 3. Jan 6, Feb 6 and May 24 because of the variations and derivatives of his name.

I am not sure I believe this is the reason for the BBQ. Why would JD host a Greek name day celebration for FD's side of the family and invite him to her house in the middle of a contentious divorce and when she feared him? Also, if it was a name day celebration, why wouldn't it be on the actual name day? Wasn't the BBQ on the 22nd? It is not like one of those days was a weekend. They were a Tuesday and Wednesday, respectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarah0