Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Late to the license plate party, but we have multiple sets of plates too. Here, they are quite popular for craft items, etc. I do not think our state requires the return of them and I have never done that in all of my years. I can assure you, though, we are doing nothing nefarious with them. The thought never even crossed my mind that someone would do that!

Late to the license plate party, but we have multiple sets of plates too. Here, they are quite popular for craft items, etc. I do not think our state requires the return of them and I have never done that in all of my years. I can assure you, though, we are doing nothing nefarious with them. The thought never even crossed my mind that someone would do that!
The thought never crossed my mind either but I guess if someone knew I had them and wanted them to put on a car to avoid registration and insurance costs or to rob a bank they could just take them and use them. Now, I guess I better go put them out of sight. Sigh. LOL

I don't remember ever seeing an MSM article or picture of the bracelet described by one poster. The only mention I have ever heard of such a bracelet is on WS. IMO
I remember looking at the link exactly when it was posted and there was a pic of MT but it was closeup and there was no pic of a bracelet at all that you could see....or that I saw I should say :)

Here’s the thing. Anecdotally atleast, when someone murders a loved one and has another death in their life that is suspicious, they are almost always related.

Meaning that both are usually murders.

I’m just not sure here. I think it’s even money, unless there was some sort of financial benefit.

If his mother’s death was in his financial interest, then I’m right there with you.

We just need to know the answer to that.
Was a probate ever opened in his moms death ? If not then all assets were held jointly or had pay on death or there were none - follow the money, if any JMO

I looked back at the thread where the bracelet was first brought up. When I clicked on the link that the OP was talking about there was a photo of MT getting her GPS monitoring ankle bracelet. The OP said "Wow that bracelet MT’s wearing has Dulos ingraved on it!" I think that was a facetious comment about the GPS monitoring bracelet, not a comment about an actual engraved wrist bracelet. So I don't think there is a wrist bracelet. :rolleyes: Here's the NY Post article that was linked: https://nypost.com/2019/06/11/girlf...utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow
DBM...I really have to learn to keep reading before I post!!:oops:

Below is my comment on a post after viewing the bracelet

I wasn’t being facetious at all! Here is my original post:

sds71 said:
  • Pleaded not guilty returns 7/18
Girlfriend of Jennifer Dulos' estranged husband smiles in court (link: https://trib.al/9v1Qlba) trib.al/9v1QlbaWow that bracelet MT’s wearing has Dulos ingraved on it!

Wsimm, Tuesday at 7:32 AMReport
When I clicked on that link that day I clearly saw the bracelet as I’ve described! I have absolutely no idea why I and others are no longer able to see this photo. I will say that the entire NY Post article layout looks different today! The large photo they are showing of MT’s GPS monitor was NOT there originally! There was a large photo of MT walking into the courthouse and just below that was the bracelet photo. I know I’m not loosing it and suddenly seeing things that aren’t actually there and I also would never make something like this up! I may be sarcastic from time to time, but I wasn’t doing that here!
It won’t be the first time stories have been changed, videos replaced, and photos removed - perhaps we should try to screenshot stuff like this - one sleuthers managed to capture the unedited interview with FDs lawyer that has been edited and replaced now ! Thread 7 discusses this

sds71 said:
Girlfriend of Jennifer Dulos' estranged husband smiles in court (link: https://trib.al/9v1Qlba) trib.al/9v1QlbaWow that bracelet MT’s wearing has Dulos ingraved on it!

When I clicked on that link that day I clearly saw the bracelet as I’ve described! I have absolutely no idea why I and others are no longer able to see this photo. I will say that the entire NY Post article layout looks different today! The large photo they are showing of MT’s GPS monitor was NOT there originally! There was a large photo of MT walking into the courthouse and just below that was the bracelet photo. I know I’m not loosing it and suddenly seeing things that aren’t actually there and I also would never make something like this up! I may be sarcastic from time to time, but I wasn’t doing that here!
Totally understand what you're saying. BTW, the sarcastic comment about the gps ankle bracelet would have been funny anyway...sorry for all the confusion.

Not able to follow these threads due to the speed posts are added. :(

Discouraging that DA/LE are struggling to find evidence or Jennifer. Thinking of that movie statement "It's not what you know, it's what you can prove." Fingers crossed for DA/LE.

Do we know for sure that the police took possession of the employees truck this week? I was hoping that they've had it for a while, and the information only came to light this week due to NP comments about the employee driving FD's truck. I sure hope they've had it and have been processing it for longer than just this week.

sds71 said:

Thank you!

Hey, look! Listen! That reporter actually bothered to make a little note of how nothing Pattis says is confirmed there at the end!

Going on Chaz and AJ to discuss the case is disgusting, but it's also brilliant if you're trying to sway public opinion. It's likely the most listened to radio morning show here in CT, and even if it isn't the top one, the listening demographic is exactly who will likely be interested in the case (it's a classic rock station).

My thoughts and opinion about him switching trucks with his ex-employee. A Toyota Tundra is about the same size; if not smaller than his truck. The only thing I can up with for the switch is to move undetected (i.e.: not be seen in his actual vehicle) when/if (I say "if" jokingly)...he dumped or got rid of JD's body. Jmo

Just wanted to say that a Toyota Tundra is, in fact, a pretty big pickup truck. Not likely to be smaller than many other trucks of its type-not that it really matters, though.

Just wanted to say that a Toyota Tundra is, in fact, a pretty big pickup truck. Not likely to be smaller than many other trucks of its type-not that it really matters, though.

I thought it was reported to be a red Toyota Tacoma? Via the car wash employee

Which is quite a bit smaller than a full size truck

Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads