Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
did you see it too? The screen cap shows MT on the right and it was sort of a birds eye angled view. And the driver was wearing a cap.

That’s not quite what I ‘remember’. The picture I see in my mind’s eye (and it may be something my mind simply made up), is a black and white screenshot of a big car, close-up, side view, front end of car to left of picture.

You sound sure, and you could be right.

Can some locals shed light on what time the sun sets in CT around May 24? I’m wondering if the footage is not clear enough to read FD license plate that’s why they’re holding out any murder charges in addition to no body parts found... I read somewhere that the footage captured his raptor having some sticker but maybe they need the plates to be read clearly too. Just wondering
According to this chart sundown in the Hartford area on May 24th
was at 8:12 pm. Sunrise was 5:23 am

Sunrise and sunset times in Hartford

Please tell me the LE/agency helping has enhancers that can make the images less grainy and clearer so NP can’t claim it wasn’t him.
He was caught wearing a baseball cap and light colored shirt when he was on his trash run at 7:10 PM. Then caught again on camera at 8:12 PM picking up his mail in the same clothes. NP would have to explain why he changed clothes or something haha.

Please tell me the LE/agency helping has enhancers that can make the images less grainy and clearer so NP can’t claim it wasn’t him.
I've been amazed at the images the FBI has been able to enhance as shown on the show, See No Evil.

It's not the best scripted show on TV but it does show how far the technology has come.

I honestly believe that LE did the best they could to find any remaining evidence at MIRA. They were just too far behind in getting there. They were lucky to retrieve the bags they did in Hartford. Most of the bags had already made it to MIRA and had been shredded and then incinerated. But no one can say that LE was not thorough in looking for an evidence there. If JD was not in those bags it’s back to known FD properties or bodies of water surrounding them. It’s clear though that the search in MIRA never wavered as soon as LE learned FD/MT had been on Albany Avenue.

It’s not news we were hoping for but I know that LE tried their best to find every bit of evidence from the trashbin odyssey of stupidity as soon as they learned of it.

I honestly believe that LE did the best they could to find any remaining evidence at MIRA. They were just too far behind in getting there. They were lucky to retrieve the bags they did in Hartford. Most of the bags had already made it to MIRA and had been shredded and then incinerated. But no one can say that LE was not thorough in looking for an evidence there. If JD was not in those bags it’s back to known FD properties or bodies of water surrounding them. It’s clear though that the search in MIRA never wavered as soon as LE learned FD/MT had been on Albany Avenue.

It’s not news we were hoping for but I know that LE tried their best to find every bit of evidence from the trashbin odyssey of stupidity as soon as they learned of it.
ITA. And perhaps there wasn’t anything of any real value to find anyway. The important stuff is still out there in the woods or water IMO

I just tried to go through one of the local outlet's archives and can't find anything.
I went through the first 5 pages of the media thread esp daily mail and can’t find anything but I did find a picture of FD and MT at a water ski tournament in June 2016 - he was flaunting her way back then! How did JD stay for another Year?
Police arrest estranged husband of missing mother of five in Connecticut and his girlfriend | Daily Mail Online
I’m not going to post it here though Children are in it

ITA. And perhaps there wasn’t anything of any real value to find anyway. The important stuff is still out there in the woods or water IMO
I completely agree. I think they were looking for more bags of stuff/evidence, not a body. IMO FD doesn’t have what it takes to dismember a body and get away with it. I think JD’s body is out there somewhere, whether buried, in water, or even hidden in a building, structure, etc. She didn’t just disappear into thin air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member