Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I tend to imagine FD driving his 2015 Suburban into the middle stall with the altered plates. Remember, he was going for the ‘she’s crazy defense,’ and I think he was trying to drive her crazy. She would have pulled her Suburban in and gotten out to look at the license plate and <modsnipped> would have come up between the 2 Suburbans and knocked her out. Judaism has traditions about burial in the earth so I think he put her in water close to New Canaan. South is Long Island Sound and North is a lot of bodies of water. He wouldn’t want Jennifer in his possession for very long so I’ve been looking at a 15 mile radius around New Canaan. The Norwalk River has been the grave of many people through the years and I pay extra attention as I cross it driving. Noticed cameras on Route 7 today, but there are none to be seen on 123, 33, the Merritt and he probably knew this.
I think you have some really good ideas here.

I just doubt he gave a fig about her religion, however.

Last edited by a moderator:
This case seems to have brought more locals into WS than almost any case I have followed in many years. To those of you who are local, thank you for joining us! Your input and insight is invaluable to those of us who live in other parts of the nation and world. You are our eyes and ears, and are often privy to things that the rest of us would never hear or read, and sometimes you even offer little tidbits like this very post ^^^^ which really doesn't seem all that important, but it is the kind of thing that probably would never occur to most of us, and helps us understand the area better. You will probably not understand how valuable an addition to this thread you are until you follow a case that you are not local to here, and I do hope that when this case is resolved, and it eventually will be, that you will stick around, because, sadly, there will always be more JD's. A case local to us is probably what brought most of us here for the first time. Once here, I think most stay. We hope you will, too. JMO
I am in agreement!

I think you have some really good ideas here.

I just doubt he gave a fig about her religion, however.
No. He had likely just beaten his wife to death, his concerns were practical.

Getting away with it.

He hated her, the last thing he would have been concerned with is giving her a proper burial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee