Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Aside from Waveny, I thought of Hardon Pond which is right around the corner from Welles Lane, across the street from the school and part of the Winter Club which is closed at this time of the year. It’s a really small pond but very close to JD’s home. If FD was moving fast and didn’t want anything obvious in his vehicle, Hardon Pond is right there.

I can't help but think this is rather unique in a private school setting in CT. Sad for the daughter, though. Maybe it wouldn't have happened if she didn't have that ankle bracelet on? I'm thinking she attended a school very close to all the happenings. Not Farmington but close by. Everyone is aware. Too close to home. MOO.
The school is on Avon mountain along the same route to drive to Albany ave.

In regards to LE having more damning evidence — then why didn’t they use it for the bond hearing? They had a chance to get his bond raised or eliminated and keep him in jail. They should have used very strong evidence for that, but only used his DNA on kitchen faucet. That wasn’t enough for the judge. They had to have known it wouldn’t be. So, did they not want to reveal stronger evidence? Or is the DNA on the faucet the best they’ve got?
I think they have more, they’re going to save it for the murder charges

I have been following this closely because I grew up in New Canaan. The neighborhood of Welles Lane is very familiar as dear friends lived there. I have deep connections to the school and the town. This case has been heartbreaking for those of us in New Canaan. I am convinced that JD will be found somewhere in New Canaan as I feel he was setting it up that she was abducted at Waveny and also that he would not want to drive a long distance with her body in case he got pulled over. JMO.
I had this feeling from the beginning too, that the body is likely in NC or close by. I used to run at Waveny regularly and this is quite the sad and terrifying situation. I could see him knowing that she ran there, and planning the abduction scenario. Wouldn’t he put her body somewhere not too distant from her car (like in NC somewhere, not at Waveny itself of course it’s too crowded there) to make it look like a complete story, and take the attention off of Farmington? Wouldn’t he think putting her in Farmington would be too suspicious since he lives up there?

I also thought, he is not going to drive all the way back to Farmington in the daytime with a body, even wrapped up, in the back of a truck (or Suburban). Trash bags filled with the clean up are one thing, but even as a very thin person she still weighed 120 lbs, it’s not trivial. He’s going to want to get rid of the body quickly but in a way he won’t be suspected.

But then again, it’s hard to get inside a murderer’s mind, clearly it must have been premeditated since he had all those revenge fantasies, and he’s obviously a very sick person to do this. So perhaps he did bring the body back to 80MS, the extensive searches there seem to indicate they suspected that, and if he was with his phone, he was messing around in Farmington all afternoon.

Per the custody order (I posted an article way upthread I will try to find it) stated he was to see the children for 7 hours on Saturday the 25th and 7 hours on Sunday the 26th. He likely knew they would be in Ny on 5/24. It is MOO that he knew! FD knew about the New York over night trip, JMO.
He definitely knew because it was a Friday and they would have been having Shabbat dinner.

Just getting back from work. I’m with you. He has to have supervised visits with the children and no phone contact. I don’t know if he would know about the appointments. But he may have known what time the housekeeper comes and on what days. NP wa to people to believe that the housekeeper was there all afternoon but how could she have been? She got there at noon and had to pick the children up at school and drive to grandmas in NY and somewhere said the school had an early dismissal so she couldn’t have spent more than 2 hours or even less and perhaps she didn’t go to the garage. NP playing games
The housekeeper and the nanny are different people.

It is a 3 car garage.
Its possible that JD supplies the nanny with the car as part of her job. This is very common at our school, for large families especially, that the nanny is given a car as part of the job. The nanny was going to pick up the kids at school and take them to NYC so it would make sense that she already had the car and likely didn’t drop by JDs to pick it up.

I have been pondering this location as it is wild, remote & you are the first to mention it... Laurel is a large reservoir quite nearby the area in focus in New Canaan.
This is just way off the path/timeline to Farmington on 5/24 that is the current focus. I had more strong images today of water and that she was put in a body of water ...

Just getting back from work. I’m with you. He has to have supervised visits with the children and no phone contact. I don’t know if he would know about the appointments. But he may have known what time the housekeeper comes and on what days. NP wa to people to believe that the housekeeper was there all afternoon but how could she have been? She got there at noon and had to pick the children up at school and drive to grandmas in NY and somewhere said the school had an early dismissal so she couldn’t have spent more than 2 hours or even less and perhaps she didn’t go to the garage. NP playing games
I believe we've confirmed that nanny and housekeeper are not one in the same. With five busily engaged kids and a large house, this doesn't seem realistic.
Noon for cleaner/housekeeper, and official nanny timeline has not been released. Assumption is that kids had early release with the long holiday weekend.
Thinking about the long holiday weekend makes me sad and infuriates me. Kids had to be looking forward to the R&R, but instead, it hearkened in the beginning of a nightmare.

That route Would take about 40 minutes to Walk though. Check google maps.

It was reported that he Walked back to 4 Jefferson Crossing at 3:37 pm and arriving there with the phone pinging at 4:17 pm. Right at 40 minutes walk. The employee driving FD's Ford truck, picked FD up at the 4 Jefferson Crossing location upon returning from NC and they went together to get the Employee's Red Toyota truck that was left at 80 Mountain Spring Rd by FD at 3:37 pm. As noted FD's phone pinged as he left 80 MSR at 5:21 pm driving the Ford truck back to JC when phone pinged at 5:24 pm.

IMO - FD did not want the employee to know that FD drove the employee's Red Toyota truck, so he left it where they switched vehicles that morning to mislead the employee into thinking the red truck never left 80 Mountain Spring Rd on Friday, May 24 until the employee returned at 5:21 pm.
Awesome Grammy !

I can only imagine how awful this must be for all the townspeople. You live in such a beautiful , safe place far removed from anything like this. What a wake up call.
Domestic violence is incredibly common in New Canaan. In fact the NC police chief says “domestic violence is New Canaan’s violent crime.”
DV doesn’t discriminate, and sometimes money can actually make it worse (likely the case here).

A former Bush administration White House lawyer was convicted of attempted murder for beating his wife nearly to death with a flashlight on Wahackme Road in NC in 2010. Flashback to some familiar names in that case- Colangelo as prosecutor, Eugene Riccio who represented FD until Pattis stepped in, as defense attorney.

Appeals court upholds Farren attempted murder conviction

Police Chief: Domestic Violence ‘Is New Canaan’s Violent Crime’

I know this is going to sound crazy, but I’m just so puzzled by this case that I guess I’m just feeling desperate now. But I just read that the remains of a female was found on a mountain in Sioux Falls, SD that look to be about three weeks decomposed. Is there ANY chance FD used a plane to get rid of JD’s body? Remember when she wrote that he was so vindictive that once had a client who he disliked and he said he’d like to fly over his house and drop a brick on the roof? Does anyone know if FD had access to a private plane? I guess it wouldn’t fit into the timeline anyway. Sorry, just going crazy here.

Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter
JENNIFER DULOS UPDATE: New Canaan police confirm their search of the trash facility in Hartford is expected to end tomorrow. @News12CT

6:10 AM - 20 Jun 2019

Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter
Important to note--the search of the trash facility ending doesn't mean the search for Jennifer Dulos is. That will continue until police believe they have exhausted every possible lead. Also worth noting--there have been murder cases & convictions without a body in CT. @News12CT

6:26 AM - 20 Jun 2019

Its possible that JD supplies the nanny with the car as part of her job. This is very common at our school, for large families especially, that the nanny is given a car as part of the job. The nanny was going to pick up the kids at school and take them to NYC so it would make sense that she already had the car and likely didn’t drop by JDs to pick it up.

That would make sense but the nanny’s home is more than an hour drives away. That’s why I came to the assumption she is a live-in nanny on the weekdays and perhaps goes home for the weekends. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d2xresearcher