Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the confusion here is that there are two separate 'major' employees of JD's that work in the household / were working the day she went missing: (1) a nanny whom takes care of the children, and (2) a housekeeper whom cleans the house.

(1) The nanny was tasked with picking the kids up from school and driving them to their grandmother's in NYC for an overnight because JD had 2 appointments in NYC during that day, and was purportedly planning to meet them all there at the end of the day, but never showed up. No info in MSM or from LE on the nanny or whether they lived in the house or had a separate residence and full use of the Range Rover, so may not have needed to pick up the vehicle at the house that day before picking up the children from school.

(2) The housekeeper purportedly came to do regular cleaning tasks around noon that day. No info in MSM or from LE on the housekeeper's presence or schedule. Only FD's lawyer NP has alleged that the housekeeper stayed for several hours into the afternoon that day cleaning JD's house.
How does NP know what the housekeeper did? That makes his client look more guilty if he had a housekeeper there cleaning up the crime scene. Several hours, as Ponytail Lawyer said, can be a lot of cleaning, and mopping.

How does NP know what the housekeeper did? That makes his client look more guilty if he had a housekeeper there cleaning up the crime scene. Several hours, as Ponytail Lawyer said, can be a lot of cleaning, and mopping.

This was JD’s housekeeper, not FD’s. It’s not like he could have tasked her with cleaning up blood.

Hopefully she didn’t do him any favors though, accidentally atleast.

NP is just setting up a defense that the crime scene was corrupted by the housekeeper.

I think she will actually be important come trial time.

I have been pondering this location as it is wild, remote & you are the first to mention it... Laurel is a large reservoir quite nearby the area in focus in New Canaan.
Well, this is definitely somewhere they need to consider, IMO.
Laurel is directly on the pretty short (15 mins) route between JDs house and her parents home in Pound Ridge. Since FD built the pool house at their place in Pound Ridge he’d clearly be familiar with it, and the close proximity to JDs makes it ideal. It would also fit with an attempted “self harm” hypothesis on his part, since he kept emphasizing her mental state and depression and anxiety.

This is also a place that he likely knows about from the time building their pool house, plus family visits over the years, but wouldn’t be directly linked to him, and only about 10 min drive from JDs house.

And no reports they’ve searched there yet, likely fueling NPs blustering.

I can’t imagine keeping garbage inside the house even if you have a mud room/butlers pantry. I just don’t think she went in the garage but your post reminded me about the parking of cars - would JD park her Suburban in the stall closest to the interior door to the house ? Yes I think so - and I think the Porsche was parked in the farthest stall (to prevent door dings from the Land Rover when kids get in and out of it) leaving the stall in the middle for the Land Rover - - -all speculation of course but this brings me to the blood found - I think it was found in the middle stall area since there wasn’t a car to catch it JMO - I don’t know why this garage scene is nagging me but there is something there that is very important IMO
Sometimes you have to keep garbage in the garage because of bears

Domestic violence is incredibly common in New Canaan. In fact the NC police chief says “domestic violence is New Canaan’s violent crime.”
DV doesn’t discriminate, and sometimes money can actually make it worse (likely the case here).

A former Bush administration White House lawyer was convicted of attempted murder for beating his wife nearly to death with a flashlight on Wahackme Road in NC in 2010. Flashback to some familiar names in that case- Colangelo as prosecutor, Eugene Riccio who represented FD until Pattis stepped in, as defense attorney.

Appeals court upholds Farren attempted murder conviction

Police Chief: Domestic Violence ‘Is New Canaan’s Violent Crime’
Well, this is definitely somewhere they need to consider, IMO.
Laurel is directly on the pretty short (15 mins) route between JDs house and her parents home in Pound Ridge. Since FD built the pool house at their place in Pound Ridge he’d clearly be familiar with it, and the close proximity to JDs makes it ideal. It would also fit with an attempted “self harm” hypothesis on his part, since he kept emphasizing her mental state and depression and anxiety.

This is also a place that he likely knows about from the time building their pool house, plus family visits over the years, but wouldn’t be directly linked to him, and only about 10 min drive from JDs house.

And no reports they’ve searched there yet, likely fueling NPs blustering.

My thoughts today. My opinion. He made mistakes in his act. BUT in the disposal, he made no mistakes.... this is why he plead not guilty, and why he jogs as cool as a cucumber, and when released he attempts to pick up “business as usual” with the realtor listing his property, asking what he missed in the 10 days that he “was away” (There is an article stating this) AND that he is now demanding the return of his phone etc...

This was JD’s housekeeper, not FD’s. It’s not like he could have tasked her with cleaning up blood.

NP is just setting up a defense that the crime scene was corrupted by the housekeeper.

Hoping it was her day to change bed linens and clean upstairs bathrooms!

Sometimes you have to keep garbage in the garage because of bears

This case seems to have brought more locals into WS than almost any case I have followed in many years. To those of you who are local, thank you for joining us! Your input and insight is invaluable to those of us who live in other parts of the nation and world. You are our eyes and ears, and are often privy to things that the rest of us would never hear or read, and sometimes you even offer little tidbits like this very post ^^^^ which really doesn't seem all that important, but it is the kind of thing that probably would never occur to most of us, and helps us understand the area better. You will probably not understand how valuable an addition to this thread you are until you follow a case that you are not local to here, and I do hope that when this case is resolved, and it eventually will be, that you will stick around, because, sadly, there will always be more JD's. A case local to us is probably what brought most of us here for the first time. Once here, I think most stay. We hope you will, too. JMO

Last edited:
This case seems to have brought more locals into WS than almost any case I have followed in many years. To those of you who are local, thank you for joining us! Your input and insight is invaluable to those of us who live in other parts of the nation and world. You are our eyes and ears, and are often privy to things that the rest of us would never hear or read, and sometimes you even offer little tidbits like this very post ^^^^ which really doesn't seem all that important, but it is the kind of thing that probably would never occur to most of us. You will probably not understand how valuable an addition to this thread you are until you follow a case that you are not local to here, and I do hope that when this case is resolved, and it eventually will be, that you will stick around, because, sadly, there will always be more JD's. JMO

I agree. Thank you to all the locals. :D

Hoping it was her day to change bed linens and clean upstairs bathrooms!
Me too. Fortunately, it appears that the violence occurred in the garage, and she didn’t do any cleaning there.

They still found FD’s DNA mixed with JD’s blood, so it doesn’t seem like she thoroughly cleaned the kitchen or anything.

If she did, she missed a spot.

That route Would take about 40 minutes to Walk though. Check google maps.

It was reported that he Walked back to 4 Jefferson Crossing at 3:37 pm and arriving there with the phone pinging at 4:17 pm. Right at 40 minutes walk. The employee driving FD's Ford truck, picked FD up at the 4 Jefferson Crossing location upon returning from NC and they went together to get the Employee's Red Toyota truck that was left at 80 Mountain Spring Rd by FD at 3:37 pm. As noted FD's phone pinged as he left 80 MSR at 5:21 pm driving the Ford truck back to JC when phone pinged at 5:24 pm.

IMO - FD did not want the employee to know that FD drove the employee's Red Toyota truck, so he left it where they switched vehicles that morning to mislead the employee into thinking the red truck never left 80 Mountain Spring Rd on Friday, May 24 until the employee returned at 5:21 pm.
Welcome CTGranny! :):D:):D:):D

I think tracking FD's activities the week prior to murder would
give tips on his possible planning.

If he dug the grave say a week prior, put plywood over the hole,
then after burial, put the sod carefully back in place...after a
good rain or two the spot would totally blend in.

If he did this, she will never be found.

Maybe I missed this, and the terrain looks mind boggling dense, and wet, and full of streams and ponds, but have there been any mass volunteer searches? I keep thinking about that Tx group called in for CA in Florida
I think Im just ready to go start searching. I simply can’t imagine losing someone this way.

Absolutely! Once murder charges are filed NP will poke holes in the States case/timeline and theory and attack witnesses and even the victim herself (which we should be prepared for—makes me sad)

1. The housekeeper—did she compromise the crime scene?
2. LE—did they laser focus on FD/MT and disregard other exculpatory evidence/possible perpetrators/ tips or videos?
3. Attack JD herself if it helps their case. (Again I’m preparing myself for this.) FD attacked her in self-defense? She’s not really dead she disappeared on purpose?
4. The timeline of events of 5/24 and 5/25.
5. The ex-Fore Group employee that IMO FD set up and who was driving FDs Raptor and working at the 61 Sturbridge Hill Road address the week and day of JD disappearance. He is not a suspect or a POI but if it helps his clients case The eel-employee will be attacked. Which is why it is smart he has Lindy Urso to represent him. nP will assert if it helps FD’s case that the ex-employee did this and possibly involved others.
6. Any other employees of the Fore Group he can attack he will. Any other person they can find other than FD to have done this.
7. Eye witnesses, the collection of evidence, etc...What they saw and how everything was collected will be attacked.
8. MT if she gets in the way. She’s the mastermind. She did it.
9. Anyone who didn’t like FD or JD. Shadowy phantom straw perpetrators will be introduced

It will all be attacked. That’s why I’m glad there are posters like you @MassGuy and so many others on here trying to stay on point on the facts as much as possible and not lose sight of what we know to be true: FD is ultimately responsible for all of this. All of it.

FD may want his “stuff” back that LE seized legally via search warrants and that he willingly provided (iPhone X): But guess what? His children want their mother back. And because of FD that is something they will be forever denied.

Re MT’s “alibi” for the morning of May 24th. Much discussion upthread about the many coincidences and oddities in which one would have to believe in order to have all the strange pieces fall into place non suspiciously.

Was just thinking about how often a friend comes over my house to visit on a Thursday and just accidentally forgets her purse but has no immediate need for it or else doesn’t really even remember she left it at my house and so she doesn’t bother to come back for it and I just am nice this way so I’ll drive it back over to her house the next day because hey who is working anywhere anyway? All good.
Lifestyles of the wanna be rich and infamous

I can’t imagine keeping garbage inside the house even if you have a mud room/butlers pantry. I just don’t think she went in the garage but your post reminded me about the parking of cars - would JD park her Suburban in the stall closest to the interior door to the house ? Yes I think so - and I think the Porsche was parked in the farthest stall (to prevent door dings from the Land Rover when kids get in and out of it) leaving the stall in the middle for the Land Rover - - -all speculation of course but this brings me to the blood found - I think it was found in the middle stall area since there wasn’t a car to catch it JMO - I don’t know why this garage scene is nagging me but there is something there that is very important IMO
I agree. I tend to imagine FD driving his 2015 Suburban into the middle stall with the altered plates. Remember, he was going for the ‘she’s crazy defense,’ and I think he was trying to drive her crazy. She would have pulled her Suburban in and gotten out to look at the license plate and <modsnipped name change> would have come up between the 2 Suburbans and knocked her out. Judaism has traditions about burial in the earth so I think he put her in water close to New Canaan. South is Long Island Sound and North is a lot of bodies of water. He wouldn’t want Jennifer in his possession for very long so I’ve been looking at a 15 mile radius around New Canaan. The Norwalk River has been the grave of many people through the years and I pay extra attention as I cross it driving. Noticed cameras on Route 7 today, but there are none to be seen on 123, 33, the Merritt and he probably knew this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member