Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The shirt police believe Jennifer Farber Dulos was wearing the day she disappeared was found stained with her blood in a Hartford trash can
The items found in a garbage bin on Albany Avenue in Hartford as part of the investigation into the disappearance of New Canaan mother Jennifer Dulos included a Vineyard Vines T-shirt stained with her blood that police believe she was wearing the morning she disappeared.

Police also discovered a bra that they believe is hers as well as two mops and some sponges with small amounts of blood on them, according to law enforcement sources.
This is very incriminating, IMHO. There is no innocent explanation as to why FD was disposing of his STBX bloody shirt. Arrest him for murder, already!

Maybe NP should read up on doppelgängers and androids and aliens? Geez...it’s like he expected LE to come to him and say “Hey...we’ve got tons of damning evidence against FoDu but we are just gonna give it to you for safe keeping. We don’t intend to file charges. In fact, we aren’t going to spend any time gathering any more evidence against him. We aren’t going to even look for JD anymore. We’re Team FoDu now and as such we will spend all our time looking for anything exculpatory we can find! How’s that sound? Ok? Bye!”

I just. Friday should be interesting for all of us! Fingers crossed! Toes too! I hope more charges are filed and FD doesn’t get to go home Friday. But we will have to see. I just wonder like @afitzy why this is leaking out now about the mood, T-shirt and bra and when GF and family were told? Priming the pump for the mic drop on Friday? A month has gone by with virtually nothing new from LE, almost two months really. I’d be sitting out in front of FD’s house until he shows up in court. Just in case.

Y’all do such amazing work! Been missing y’all! I am actually shocked I have had this much time to post tonite. :D

Nigerian Lawsuit? What is next? How many more lawsuits will there be? IMO he really will try to leave the US and go into hiding....no kids as they draw too much attention.

All of this today scares me for those kids and GF. I hope that armed guard is still in place. FD has little to lose IMO and what would pain GF and the memory of JD most? Peril to the kids IMO. I’m not an alarmist generally but underestimating a desperate FD scares me for them. MOO.

Rich Rochlin issued this statement today for my group to spread on other media outlets since last night around 1:00 am the person in the picture was spreading defamatory posts and she has a social media gag order in place.

Attachments

• 67884E9A-4340-4163-AF1B-D12FE63D34AE.jpeg
    67884E9A-4340-4163-AF1B-D12FE63D34AE.jpeg
    123.2 KB · Views: 98
Could this have been a 'you get rid of mine and I will get rid of yours' situation?

Just a thought.
ITA! I was writing the same thought! Yes and yes!

LE... I hope you’re monitoring FD, not only the armlet as we know it’s faulty and can be possibly removed, but his actual whereabouts as his case’s demise is imminent and he’s about to make a run for it. Why not? He’s lost or about to lose everything.

Maybe NP should read up on doppelgängers and androids and aliens? Geez...it’s like he expected LE to come to him and say “Hey...we’ve got tons of damning evidence against FoDu but we are just gonna give it to you for safe keeping. We don’t intend to file charges. In fact, we aren’t going to spend any time gathering any more evidence against him. We aren’t going to even look for JD anymore. We’re Team FoDu now and as such we will spend all our time looking for anything exculpatory we can find! How’s that sound? Ok? Bye!”

I just. Friday should be interesting for all of us! Fingers crossed! Toes too! I hope more charges are filed and FD doesn’t get to go home Friday. But we will have to see. I just wonder like @afitzy why this is leaking out now about the mood, T-shirt and bra and when GF and family were told? Priming the pump for the mic drop on Friday? A month has gone by with virtually nothing new from LE, almost two months really. I’d be sitting out in front of FD’s house until he shows up in court. Just in case.

Y’all do such amazing work! Been missing y’all! I am actually shocked I have had this much time to post tonite. :D
Unfortunately we have to wait until August 9 for FD first check in for the tampering and hindering case.

If they have high impact spatter instead of just being blood that was wiped, they would definitely help tell the story. Maybe a gun used, in that case.

If there was a shirt worn by FD or MT that had blood slung on the back it could point to blunt force with a weapon slinging blood as the arm moved back and forth.

And two mops would mean a lot of blood.

Rich Rochlin issued this statement today for my group to spread on other media outlets since last night around 1:00 am the person in the picture was spreading defamatory posts and she has a social media gag order in place.

I didn’t know you had a group but I am glad you do and that you shared this. I better read up on defamatory in this sense.

Dulos’ lawyer, Norm Pattis, called the wife’s claims fanciful “Really? It sound like she read the stories about the Jennifer Dulos disappearance and wanted her 15 minutes of fame," Pattis said Wednesday. "That’s just ridiculous.”

NP has never watched Strangers on a Train
A shout out to @sds71 and @afitzy for keeping us up to date with links to articles, court documents and for all the helpful posts! Thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member