Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies to @oceancalling and @sds71 and anyone else involved in my feeble attempt to copy some of the current discussion topic posts from the prior thread into this new thread. I tried to link the content with attribution to all your fab posts but I totally failed on the tech front to make this work. If you don't want your post in this thread you can report the post and ask mod to delete or you can pm me and I will get it deleted. I was in no way attempting to not give attribution but I simply couldn't figure out how to make the link here on WS.

·George Colli (@GeorgeColli) on Twitter
Fotis Dulos’s family court attorney Rich Rochlin says a glitch in the system forced criminal attorney Norm Pattis to withdraw as counsel for the custody case. Rochlin says Pattis is still very much involved in the criminal defense of Dulos. Rochlin will be counsel for civil case.

Hmmmm...That's interesting and probably good for order, but I hope it doesn't exonerate NP from his public comments about the family evaluation that hadn't been entered into in the court record as testimony from the evaluator wasn't complete. I believe the psychologist left and didn't come back? NP needs to face the contempt filing by JD's attorneys and let Judge Heller make a decision about his behavior.

So last week, FD's attorneys withdrew their previously filed motion to 'discontinue' the divorce proceedings IIRC, and now they're motioning to withdraw FD making an appearance at the divorce proceedings (Dulos v. Dulos) if that is correct?

I wonder if they will try to put the divorce proceedings on hold or cancel in another way due to JD's disappearance, in an attempt to take one of the court battles off the table?

"DIVORCING A MISSING SPOUSE
If you actively pursue locating your spouse through the methods outlined in the Affidavit of Diligent Search, and still can't locate your spouse, then a "Divorce by Publication" is your likely method of getting a divorce
."

3 Step Divorce: Divorce by Publication - Missing Spouse

ETA (BBM): There's no evidence in MSM that FD has 'tried hard' to find JD, but maybe the PI his lawyers hired was tasked with doing this?
"When a Spouse Cannot Be Found in Connecticut
When one spouse wants to call it quits but cannot find his or her missing partner, or when he or she is hiding, divorce by publication comes into play. Divorce by publication happens "only after a judge has been convinced, based on a sworn declaration, of the serving party's inability to find the Defendant after trying hard. Service by publication is commonly used in a divorce action to serve a spouse who has disappeared without a leaving a forwarding address..."

3 Step Divorce: Connecticut Divorce by Publication - Missing Spouse

This is terrifying to me....hopefully being charged with a felony will slow down this process.

·George Colli (@GeorgeColli) on Twitter
Fotis Dulos’s family court attorney Rich Rochlin says a glitch in the system forced criminal attorney Norm Pattis to withdraw as counsel for the custody case. Rochlin says Pattis is still very much involved in the criminal defense of Dulos. Rochlin will be counsel for civil case.
This followup is PURE GOLD IMO!

From George Colli - Investigative Reporter Channel 8 - Official Twitter Account.

7m

Rochlin says the workload for Pattis representing Dulos in both the custody and criminal case was just too much. He reiterated that there is no controversy taking place within the legal team. [BBM]

This followup is PURE GOLD IMO!

From George Colli - Investigative Reporter Channel 8 - Official Twitter Account.

7m

Rochlin says the workload for Pattis representing Dulos in both the custody and criminal case was just too much. He reiterated that there is no controversy taking place within the legal team. [BBM]
Doesn't sound like it was a glitch afterall... misinformation or spin maybe? Doth protestest too much about the health of 'the team"? : }

Doesn't sound like it was a glitch afterall... misinformation or spin maybe? Doth protestest too much about the health of 'the team"? : }
Sounds like Rome/Athens is burning and Trouble in Paradise.

Does anyone know if Judge Heller ruled on the Pattis termination request made by JD atty?

I very much wonder if Pattis was given the option to remove himself from the custody case or Judge Heller was going to terminate him for the release to the press of the stolen psyc. report? I wonder also if there will be a fine or other sanctions in this matter.

Just a guess on my part but the 'workload' issue simply is not making much sense IMO. There is more to this story than we now know IMO.

Last edited:
Apologies to @oceancalling and @sds71 and anyone else involved in my feeble attempt to copy some of the current discussion topic posts from the prior thread into this new thread. I tried to link the content with attribution to all your fab posts but I totally failed on the tech front to make this work. If you don't want your post in this thread you can report the post and ask mod to delete or you can pm me and I will get it deleted. I was in no way attempting to not give attribution but I simply couldn't figure out how to make the link here on WS.
Thanks for doing this, afitzy. The last thread closing seemed abrupt (usually there is a warning from the mod that a thread is about to close and/or posters asking for a new thread when one gets long), so kudos to you for grabbing what you could, it all looks good IMO, and we can go back and look at the previous thread if there's a question on the origins of the post.

I have no idea what all of these legal developments today mean or portend. :( I don’t want to overburden you guys who have legal expertise here but I look forward to any responses you have on these matters! No hurry, though! Thank you so much!

I have no idea what all of these legal developments today mean or portend. :( I don’t want to overburden you guys who have legal expertise here but I look forward to any responses you have on these matters! No hurry, though! Thank you so much!

Will do! Another motion was just filed in the Custody Case shortly ago so will wait for the dust to settle and hope that @gitana1 can wave her magic legal wand and help us all out!

Short take so far: MT will be deposed (think tomorrow) in the Civil Case for money owed to GF/Estate but will not speak about the JD disappearance in her deposition. No Case Norm is OUT as atty for FD in the Custody Case and Atty. Rich Rochlin will be sole atty on that case. We still don't know about the fate of infamous GAL Atty Meehan.

Last edited:
It's pretty hard to follow, seems like we need a flow chart or something to track all the moving parts and pieces!

But hey, maybe that's what works for FD (turbulence, obfuscation, tampering, alot of 'noise' to distract), and it's just another day at the office of Machiavellian manipulation for him and his legal team. MOO!

Civil Court Case/GF:

181.00 07/17/2019 D OBJECTION TO MOTION FOR DEFAULT
Document.gif
new.gif

Doc 180.00 No
182.00 07/19/2019 D WITHDRAWAL OF MOTION
Document.gif
new.gif

Motion175.00 No

Last edited:
Civil Court Case/GF:

184.86 07/21/2019 C ORDER