Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Summary of 3 cases going on at the moment:
1. Civil Litigation - GF vs. FD/FORE - seeing repayment of loans made by her late husband to FD. Last I read FD was claiming that these funds were 'gifts' and not loans even though a loan agreement existed.
2. Family Court - JD/GF vs. FD - divorce action, custody process
3. Criminal Court - State vs FD and State vs MT - both are charged with hindering and tampering with evidence.

I am seriously wondering if that jack*** thinks that because HF died, and he could no longer make his loan payment in person, as required, that he no longer had to make the payments. There is so much bizarre behavior from him, that I think it may be possible.

JD didn't have an interest in FORE so far as we are aware (owned solely by FD).

I've been wondering what would happen if GF won the civil action, FD didn't have the cash to pay and GF said she wouldn't settle for FORE assets (hard to value in a bad real estate market and pain to deal with in general due to time and cost to sell). The part of this case that I have to go back and look at is what @gitana1 was talking about last week or week before regarding GF returning to the civil court and increasing the amount of her claim amount as if I recall correctly there was some ability of the court to give protection to GF that the assets of FORE would be sufficient to cover her claim if she prevailed in the litigation. My explanation of this is probably incorrect but the court gave some protection to GF in one of the last motions if I recall correctly.

What might trigger the appointment of a receiver by the State to deal with the assets of FORE? Or, could the trade claims trigger the appointment of a receiver to settle their claims?

Or, would FD put FORE into bankruptcy in advance of all this happening to protect at least something of the assets? Bankruptcy is a tricky legal beast and my guess is that FD might want to avoid it due to discloure requirements that he seems to find troubling. But perhaps bankruptcy might be his only option if he think receivership will sell the assets for cents on the dollar? IDK. Roll the dice!

Hard to say but my guess is that none of this is impossible. Curious what the legal folks think is the most likely course of action for GF here or how FD might respond in advance of civil suit trial.

If he does this, and chooses to lie and hide money from the bankruptcy court, he will go to prison-just ask Abby Lee Miller.

Will do! Another motion was just filed in the Custody Case shortly ago so will wait for the dust to settle and hope that @gitana1 can wave her magic legal wand and help us all out!

Short take so far: MT will be deposed (think tomorrow) in the Civil Case for money owed to GF/Estate but will not speak about the JD disappearance in her deposition. No Case Norm is OUT as atty for FD in the Custody Case and Atty. Rich Rochlin will be sole atty on that case. We still don't know about the fate of infamous GAL Atty Meehan.

Thank you!

Apologies to @oceancalling and @sds71 and anyone else involved in my feeble attempt to copy some of the current discussion topic posts from the prior thread into this new thread. I tried to link the content with attribution to all your fab posts but I totally failed on the tech front to make this work. If you don't want your post in this thread you can report the post and ask mod to delete or you can pm me and I will get it deleted. I was in no way attempting to not give attribution but I simply couldn't figure out how to make the link here on WS.
No problem at all. My hope is that our discussion at least lets JD's loved ones know she is not forgotten, and that many people want to see justice served. If our ideas help in even the smallest way, I'm good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257