Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
he has displayed manic behavior for some time, but went even higher during the affair with MT.. everything excessive- spending money, clothing, tom cruise heels (ok i admit i am mocking him, but i will keep throwing that in :)), sex, professing love for MT and her child (and if i were the biological father of child- would want to get her out of there!!, skiing, exercising, vehicles, alcohol bar in home (another reason for biological dad of MT child)..flaunting their affair- he and MT think they are invincible..i am sure they have received some unlabeled packages with you know what kind of toys..yuck..lastly, i wonder if MT has a matching tattoo??

Do you think his behavior suggests he has a mental condition as well such as bipolar? According to a court doc, JD said he was delusional. (In addition to any personality disorders/abuser personality). My opinion only.

OOOH! Got to disagree on that one. He would care in the sense that maybe he thought it would be the best chance of him getting away with murder. He really thinks she got what she deserved. They are really THAT self-centered. I know there are some murderers who regret what they have done and cover the victim's body out of respect and that is often what leads police to suspect that a murder is not random. By the time a relationship with someone like FD has deteriorated to the point that it did, JD would have been the object of extreme contempt and FD probably enjoyed dehumanizing and humiliating her at every turn. They just don't care. At all. This is MOO based upon experience.
In his live interview in 4JC the interviewer asks FD something like what would you like to say to and or what do you think happened to JD and it is brief and quick but he gives a quick smile like oh I know what happened to her and I got the last laugh. It is almost imperceptible but if you watch it and you still can watch how he gives it away. That smile. That smirk. Like he has a little secret.

Do you think his behavior suggests he has a mental condition as well such as bipolar? According to a court doc, JD said he was delusional. (In addition to any personality disorders/abuser personality). My opinion only.
Love love the “Tom Cruise heels” comment. I literally laugh out loud every time I read that. That same day did you see him standing by the car talking on the phone and holding up his index finger like “HOLD ON!!” He thinks he is/was running the deal.

MOO I don’t think he has a mental health condition that one can take medication for. I think he’s evil and a narcopath as a new person so nicely put it- a sociopath and a narcissist

With all these new reports of a knife and blood-drenched pillow, I think what JD anticipated could happen to her, likely occurred in a horrific fashion. Given her reports of FD's "revenge fantasies", he likely stabbed her, and as she looked at him in horror, he had his final say. I'm sorry for the dramatic picture, but I don't think he showed her any mercy. The thought of him removing her clothes is so disturbing. May the courts show no mercy on FD or MT.

Love love the “Tom Cruise heels” comment. I literally laugh out loud every time I read that. That same day did you see him standing by the car talking on the phone and holding up his index finger like “HOLD ON!!” He thinks he is/was running the deal.
Lol! I just can’t imagine putting up with him on a daily basis.

With all these new reports of a knife and blood-drenched pillow, I think what JD anticipated could happen to her, likely occurred in a horrific fashion. Given her reports of FD's "revenge fantasies", he likely stabbed her, and as she looked at him in horror, he had his final say. I'm sorry for the dramatic picture, but I don't think he showed her any mercy. The thought of him removing her clothes is so disturbing. May the courts show no mercy on FD or MT.
I agree. He was so relieved to be able to release all his rage onto her- that he felt she caused and deserved. I am sure he looked right at her. I am also sure her very last thoughts were of her children.

She looks like she does IMO. She is 9-10 years younger than me and looks older. I know that can be genetics to a point. I have been around a lot of addicts and she has the look. The addicts I know, most have mug shots. Faces of Meth, Heroin and/or Cocaine. For someone who had access to tons of money, she is really rough looking. People with money can more easily manage to fly under the radar...they aren't on the street stealing and prostituting.
You’re right. She looks older than her age. She does have a hardened look - like someone who’s been around. For age 44 she looks older. She’s 10 years younger than me too and 44 is young to look like that.

Narcs are grandiose by definition and delusional about their own capabilities. They are paranoid too because they believe everybody is just as bad as they are. They throw everything against the wall and see what sticks. Not all Narcs are Sociopaths but all Sociopaths are narcissistic. One of the main differences based on a lot of reading is that Narcs don't plan out your destruction but they are jerks on steroids and your destruction happens anyway. Sociopaths are very cunning, skilled liars and very confident. Narcs are needy and I believe more likely to kill a partner over being rejected. Sociopaths are all about the money. Bipolar is a chemical imbalance so I am sure can be co-morbid with Sociopathy which some say is structural within the brain. I do not buy into the theory that they just can't stop themselves from doing what they do. They do know they are doing wrong but they just don't care. I remember watching on the news many years ago there was a study done on the physical brains of serial killers and how they all have a certain pattern of some sort. But there are also people with the same brain wave pattern who are great people indeed. One of the people tested was the son of a serial killer and he had the serial killer brain characteristics and he was nothing like his father. Interesting.

It is much more common to do a urine test. Serves its purpose, does not require sending sample to a lab and is a fraction of the cost. In most states, judge will order it as a condition of pretrial release, especially in serious cases where electronic monitoring is ordered. I haven't looked at the judge's order here, but usually it is written into the order that random urinalysis is mandatory. Since FD sat in jail awhile before his release, even if it was ordered, the drugs may have left his system by the time he provided a sample.

If he and MT using, it would be my guess their drug of choice would be cocaine. Opiate withdrawal would have been noticed in the jail. Cocaine only takes 72 hours(give or take) to leave the body, so if he didn't provide a sample at the time of arrest, it would not have been detected when he was released. He looked wild-eyed at his first appearance; MT just looked out of it, but definitely under the influence of something.

Whether they were using or not, though, I do not believe their drug use had anything to do with this murder. Voluntary intoxication is not a defense to this crime. As destructive as drugs are, FD did not kill his wife because he was under the influence of intoxicants. He killed her because he is a bad person.
IMO the drug of choice for people with money is cocaine

I lived in Miami for a couple of years and there is no doubt in my mind that she was involved in drugs. Especially as a “promoter” or whatever she was passing herself off as while living off child support. Jennifer wrote about Fulos wanting to stay out all night in Miami, just like in Greece. Party people.
Here are the booking pictures yet again:

AP19153613791078-760x415.jpg

This photo provided by the New Canaan Police Department shows Michelle C. Troconis, left, and Fotis Dulos, right. (New Canaan Police Department via AP)

I wonder about steriod use to with FD? Its probably the least of his issues IMO. Or, maybe he simply spent his time working out in the home gym as he didn't have much else going on. He sure didn't develop muscle via construction work so far as we know. Its odd but he had to have worked quite diligently to build and develop muscles IMO.

I also find it odd that he would have the time to work out all that much when he was living with JD with 5 young children. JD talks in her blog about how hard it was to squeeze in a run or yoga and here we see bulked up FD looking like a mini-Arnold Schwarzenegger. The contrast in these 2 situations is stark IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member