Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just think they are circling the wagons and exerting maximum pressure on MT in particular. JMO!

Just went back to read the arrest documents yet again looking for info on a couple of things and I found something I don't think has been discussed yet. Nothing major but a curiousity IMO.

FD has a tat on his abdomen!

No picture, just simple notice. So, FD IMO must have been subject to strip search to get this info. So glad the police got to him so early in the case and it was all because the friends reported to Police so quickly IMO!
Nice!

I agree. He was so relieved to be able to release all his rage onto her- that he felt she caused and deserved. I am sure he looked right at her. I am also sure her very last thoughts were of her children.

Lots of premeditation on this case, I still think there was an accomplice. Used the pillow to suffocate but everything mush have happened quickly in the garage. Killer got in with a knife and pillow with a plan to snuff her out quickly.

And it is mind boggling the dumpster diver didn't alert cops, in every other country or someone with a conscience would report it. Crack head.

And on cocaine users of course there can be recovery in time, but most have very weak consciences.

Do you think his behavior suggests he has a mental condition as well such as bipolar? According to a court doc, JD said he was delusional. (In addition to any personality disorders/abuser personality). My opinion only.

That delusion was brought on by escalating drug use, in my opinion. Ten days a month, turns into 15, and then a person is an addict. MOO

Here are the booking pictures yet again:

AP19153613791078-760x415.jpg

This photo provided by the New Canaan Police Department shows Michelle C. Troconis, left, and Fotis Dulos, right. (New Canaan Police Department via AP)

That shaved head really brings out Fulos’ ears.

Narcs are grandiose by definition and delusional about their own capabilities. They are paranoid too because they believe everybody is just as bad as they are. They throw everything against the wall and see what sticks. Not all Narcs are Sociopaths but all Sociopaths are narcissistic. One of the main differences based on a lot of reading is that Narcs don't plan out your destruction but they are jerks on steroids and your destruction happens anyway. Sociopaths are very cunning, skilled liars and very confident. Narcs are needy and I believe more likely to kill a partner over being rejected. Sociopaths are all about the money. Bipolar is a chemical imbalance so I am sure can be co-morbid with Sociopathy which some say is structural within the brain. I do not buy into the theory that they just can't stop themselves from doing what they do. They do know they are doing wrong but they just don't care. I remember watching on the news many years ago there was a study done on the physical brains of serial killers and how they all have a certain pattern of some sort. But there are also people with the same brain wave pattern who are great people indeed. One of the people tested was the son of a serial killer and he had the serial killer brain characteristics and he was nothing like his father. Interesting.
Really like your post Bella! Right on! Exactly. Sociopath think serial killer

I know in prior threads there was quite a bit of talk about the death of FD mother CD. The press also gave the story quite a bit of time and a few even commented on the fact that FD translated for the Nanny when she spoke with the local police.

IMO so much of the entire story of this event didn't make sense and so I wonder if we might just see this case reopened for inquiry? Could have been an honest accident but the story never really seemed to add up. What was also strange is that the car was registered to JD and she was present when LE came to discuss the situation and she deferred completely to FD.

I don't know the motive for this event happening and we know zero of the relationship between mother and son. But it does appear that FD brought his parents to the US.

Here are the booking pictures yet again:

AP19153613791078-760x415.jpg

This photo provided by the New Canaan Police Department shows Michelle C. Troconis, left, and Fotis Dulos, right. (New Canaan Police Department via AP)
she looks like a homeless person..him- just evil, and shorty without his tom cruise heels..ok, when he when he made bail, his legal team couldn't get him other clothes when they were at his house to get the other passports?? he walked out in his orange jumpsuit and the comfy jail black shoes..ha- karma!! he is so short compared to the guards! did we find out hall tall he is?..

I only know of the patch ones. Can someone please put a like or lead us to any other blogs? Thank you.
JD might have written other things but even searching under her alias, I have found zero. If anyone finds anything written by JD please post it.

The blog posting people here refer to are the short posts she wrote for The Patch.

JD might have written other things but even searching under her alias, I have found zero. If anyone finds anything written by JD please post it.

The blog posting people here refer to are the short posts she wrote for The Patch.
Yes I did too Afitzy. I only found The Patch ones and found nothing under her Pen name.

I’m concerned that NP will trash this witness. He could say the witness can’t remember if the knife had blood on it but then he remembered what the pillow looked like.
Since this witness in one of a growing number of people who can link his client to the murder, I say let him try. The only person still beguiled by NP's continued "I'm sick and tired" of the state's "desperate speculation" is his guilty client. As a great lawyer once told me,"You can call one witness on the stand a liar. It is very difficult to call ten people liars and have the jury believe you."

I hadn't seen this publication before but its Greek/English:
War of the Dulos' Shown in Missing Conn. Mom Case - The National Herald

Quote from article:

"Fotis Dulos was born in Turkey but raised in Greece and said in the court proceedings filings that her accusations he would take the children overseas were baseless, The Times reported, and that she seemed delusional and that her use of anti-depressants made her unfit to have sole custody over their children, 8-13 years old, including two sets of twins".

"They had married in New York in August 2004, according to court papers. Both had attended the Ivy League Brown University in Rhode Island; he graduated a year ahead of her".

"After college, Jennifer Dulos returned to New York City, where she was raised and where her parents lived, the paper said. A writer, she co-founded a theater group in the early 1990s and also got her Master’s Degree in writing from New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts, according to blog posts she penned on Patch.com. The couple relocated to Connecticut in 2004, public records showed".

"In 2012, the Dulos family moved to Farmington and when she filed for divorce, the family lived in a 15,000-square-foot home that his company had built. That’s when it all started falling apart, the record showed, worsening when she said she discovered in March 2017 he was having an affair with Troconis, who the Hartford Courant said is from Venezuela and is the former wife of Gaston Begue, a former Olympic Alpine skiier".

"The Dulos’ decided she and the children would move to her parents’ home in Pound Ridge, N.Y., a small town in Westchester County, the court documents said, before she rented a house in New Canaan, a wealthy community north of New York City".

"She also said she was anxious he had bought a handgun and was worried he might use it to harm her or their family. He said he never threatened her and wanted to end the marriage amicably despite what the court records indicated".

"As their custody battle dragged on, both filed numerous petitions and motions accusing each other of ignoring court orders, disparaging each other in front of the children and countless other perceived slights, the paper said, sometimes over matters as trivial as when the children should go to bed or when he let Troconis be with the children, which court orders forbade".

CONSTANT FIGHTING

"Jennifer Dulos said her husband had called her insane in front of her children, saying she was an unfit mother who “should be locked away,” and he accused her of calling him a “psychopath” who didn’t care about his children and didn’t work hard enough to make money for the family".

"While he’s still in custody, if he posts bond, a court has suspended his visitation rights with the children".

Fotis Dulos was born in Turkey but raised in Greece and said in the court proceedings filings that her accusations he would take the children overseas were baseless, The Times reported, and that she seemed delusional and that her use of anti-depressants made her unfit to have sole custody over their children, 8-13 years old, including two sets of twins.

They had married in New York in August 2004, according to court papers. Both had attended the Ivy League Brown University in Rhode Island; he graduated a year ahead of her.

After college, Jennifer Dulos returned to New York City, where she was raised and where her parents lived, the paper said. A writer, she co-founded a theater group in the early 1990s and also got her Master’s Degree in writing from New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts, according to blog posts she penned on Patch.com. The couple relocated to Connecticut in 2004, public records showed.

In 2012, the Dulos family moved to Farmington and when she filed for divorce, the family lived in a 15,000-square-foot home that his company had built. That’s when it all started falling apart, the record showed, worsening when she said she discovered in March 2017 he was having an affair with Troconis, who the Hartford Courant said is from Venezuela and is the former wife of Gaston Begue, a former Olympic Alpine skiier.

The Dulos’ decided she and the children would move to her parents’ home in Pound Ridge, N.Y., a small town in Westchester County, the court documents said, before she rented a house in New Canaan, a wealthy community north of New York City.

She also said she was anxious he had bought a handgun and was worried he might use it to harm her or their family. He said he never threatened her and wanted to end the marriage amicably despite what the court records indicated.

As their custody battle dragged on, both filed numerous petitions and motions accusing each other of ignoring court orders, disparaging each other in front of the children and countless other perceived slights, the paper said, sometimes over matters as trivial as when the children should go to bed or when he let Troconis be with the children, which court orders forbade.

CONSTANT FIGHTING

Jennifer Dulos said her husband had called her insane in front of her children, saying she was an unfit mother who “should be locked away,” and he accused her of calling him a “psychopath” who didn’t care about his children and didn’t work hard enough to make money for the family.

While he’s still in custody, if he posts bond, a court has suspended his visitation rights with the children.

Documents in the two-year divorce case between Jennifer Dolus and her husband reveal that Fotis Dulos claimed to have assets of less than $400,000 against total liabilities between $4.9 million and $7.6 million, the latter figure including what is described as contingent debt, The Stamford Advocate said.

His mother, 77-year-old Kleopatra Dulos, died after being run over by a 24-year-old family employee in a Land Rover on Sept. 6, 2010, according to DailyMail.com in the driveway of a family home in Avon – a short distance from his mansion.

(Material from the Associated Press was used in this report)

I know in prior threads there was quite a bit of talk about the death of FD mother CD. The press also gave the story quite a bit of time and a few even commented on the fact that FD translated for the Nanny when she spoke with the local police.

IMO so much of the entire story of this event didn't make sense and so I wonder if we might just see this case reopened for inquiry? Could have been an honest accident but the story never really seemed to add up. What was also strange is that the car was registered to JD and she was present when LE came to discuss the situation and she deferred completely to FD.

I don't know the motive for this event happening and we know zero of the relationship between mother and son. But it does appear that FD brought his parents to the US.
I have been here since the beginning, not active every day. I am on the team that believes FD mothers death was suspicious. ALL of it. I read the police reports and my conclusion is that her death/the case should be reopened. ALL of the circumstances revisited including the “bedside watch of his mother by the nanny in question”..... FD did not give his 1st daughter his mothers name which in Greek custom is a total lack of respect/slap in the face/doesn’t happen. He DID give his 1st son his fathers name which is also customary.

The day she went missing, my phone went off that evening - a silver alert I believe. I remember not thinking much about it that moment but I think about it often now.

I too am always making sure my house alarm is on, pay attention during the evening and throughout the night. Her disappearance woke me up- down to the Vineyard Vines shirt she was wearing for carpool. When I return from drop off each morning my guard is down. It’s 8:00. I’m usually bringing in my empty cup of coffee from the drive, other things from the car and thinking about the day NOT thinking I am in danger at that moment. It was a Friday morning, before the holiday weekend- she was maybe a bit distracted a busy day with a lot of appointments to make. She was probably rushing to get home and thinking about what she had to get ready to do to drive down to the city and not at all “on alert”.
Pulling her Suburban (I drive the same vehicle) into her driveway. I am sure she had no idea what was about to happen. Every single morning since when I return home from drop off it is a different day- I all just so very sorry it was because of what happened to her. God bless you and your children dear Jennifer. We will never forget you and your beautiful smile.

Last edited:
I have been here since the beginning, not active every day. I am on the team that believes FD mothers death was suspicious. ALL of it. I read the police reports and my conclusion is that her death/the case should be reopened. ALL of the circumstances revisited including the “bedside watch of his mother by the nanny in question”..... FD did not give his 1st daughter his mothers name which in Greek custom is a total lack of respect/slap in the face/doesn’t happen. He DID give his 1st son his fathers name which is also customary.
The part of this episode that I struggle with is that the MIL asked the nanny to move the car because she had experienced a fall down the steps a few weeks prior (correct me if I'm wrong here). I wonder if FD was around when this alleged fall happened.

JD wasn't there for the MIL accident (police report says they reached her by phone) but she was reported at the hospital with her MIL and nanny (how did she communicate with them?). We don't know if the MIL spoke any english and I think the assumption was nanny spoke only greek but I'm not sure this is 100% correct even though FD imposed himself into the translation role IMO. When LE questioned JD about MIL accident and fall down the steps she deferred to FD.

We don't know if JD spoke greek so far as I know. I wonder if MIL spoke some english as did nanny? Greek is tough to learn but I wonder if JD did it in order to communicate with MIL/FIL and nanny and any family that didn't speak english.

On the surface of it this entire episode from the fall down the stairs to being run over in the driveway sounds like the picture someone brilliantly posted here the other day of the movie, "Throw Mama from the Train"!!?!?

Nothing or little of the fall and the car injury makes sense IMO. Has anyone found out anything further on this situation?

Did you also hear last year all of her children’s horses were killed in a fire at their stables. Apparently each child had a horse and FD was not a fan of the horseback riding because it was what she wanted them to do and took time away from waterskiing etc. totally traumatic for those children and her after all they had been through. Pretty strange to me...most psychopaths hurt animals and he was not a fan of them participating in this activity.

But didn't they give the grandmothers name to the next daughter? Its been awhile, sorry for this question as I know we have discussed it. I recall that FD said he wouldn't have anything to do with the child if it were named Cleopatra if I recall.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member