Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

doodles1211

Reaction score
New Canaan Police are looking for a missing woman Saturday, May 25.

Jennifer Dulos, 50, was reported missing around 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 24. A sliver alert has been issued.

New Canaan Police with the assistance of the Connecticut State Police initiated a search and an investigation both of which are ongoing as of 8:45 am. Saturday..

Anyone with information related to Dulos’s whereabouts should contact Sgt. Joseph Farenga at 203-505-1332.

920x920.jpg

New Canaan Police search for missing woman

Media thread:
CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9

Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

Thread #14

Unknown IMO.

IMO must have stockpiled money from last house sale and might have been relying on MT income when she was in residence.

If FD had any financial sense, he was investing in stocks between 2008-2019. I'd be interested to see his portfolio and where that money has gone.

Many people have done very well during this period of time. Did all his profits go to Greece? Seeing the tax statements would be insightful, IMOO.

PS, I thought of something else around
4 AM, but wanted to read the thread before I threw it in. Ol’ NP, in all his wisdom, kind-of-actually, opened the door to discussions involving psychological evaluations, mental states, and drug use when he ‘accidentally’ used the court evaluation and made a drug use accusation. Tit for Tat? MOO MOO
Ttyl I’m sure!

I agree that Pattis has opened the door to alot of topics here but for reasons that I don't understand except in the context of arguing for change of venue down the line. I also think there is an aspect of smoke and mirrors and distraction to the Pattis Patter to have folks following the case take their eyes off the ball and instead attempt to follow his talking points. Perhaps the Pattis strategy will emerge down the line but right now as many have said I'm not sure that Pattis has done his client any favors based on what we have seen so far.

I also spent a good amt of time looking at the Pattis & Crew case load and I truly wonder if the small firm is spread way too think? Will have to do more research on their staffing levels relative to the Court calendars etc. The other thing I'm not clear on is how empowered the other firm members are to lead cases? We have seen Smith aka PT2 front and center but I don't know if he is off trying cases and whether the firm shuts down when Pattis is off working on a case as we have recently seen in Waterbury? Many unknowns here as to what resources the firm has to try a complex case and manage the overall litigation situation of FD who is now if civil, family and criminal court!

Following his talking points also takes the press away from investigating which is why I wish a gag order had been imposed early in this process. Look at how many times we have had to backtrack conversation on minor points because of Pattis! The entire narrative of MT polygraph I believe was a Pattis invention that I believe he had no direct knowledge of and might have come to him 2nd or 3rd hand as we know per Pattis that he called Bowman and Bowman wouldn't speak to him.

Bringing over from prior thread:
@Chicago54 said:
PS, I thought of something else around
4 AM, but wanted to read the thread before I threw it in. Ol’ NP, in all his wisdom, kind-of-actually, opened the door to discussions involving psychological evaluations, mental states, and drug use when he ‘accidentally’ used the court evaluation and made a drug use accusation. Tit for Tat? MOO MOO
Ttyl I’m sure!
I agree that Pattis has opened the door to alot of topics here but for reasons that I don't understand except in the context of arguing for change of venue down the line. I also think there is an aspect of smoke and mirrors and distraction to the Pattis Patter to have folks following the case take their eyes off the ball and instead attempt to follow his talking points. Perhaps the Pattis strategy will emerge down the line but right now as many have said I'm not sure that Pattis has done his client any favors based on what we have seen so far.

I also spent a good amt of time looking at the Pattis & Crew case load and I truly wonder if the small firm is spread way too think? Will have to do more research on their staffing levels relative to the Court calendars etc. The other thing I'm not clear on is how empowered the other firm members are to lead cases? We have seen Smith aka PT2 front and center but I don't know if he is off trying cases and whether the firm shuts down when Pattis is off working on a case as we have recently seen in Waterbury? Many unknowns here as to what resources the firm has to try a complex case and manage the overall litigation situation of FD who is now if civil, family and criminal court!

Following his talking points also takes the press away from investigating which is why I wish a gag order had been imposed early in this process. Look at how many times we have had to backtrack conversation on minor points because of Pattis! The entire narrative of MT polygraph I believe was a Pattis invention that I believe he had no direct knowledge of and might have come to him 2nd or 3rd hand as we know per Pattis that he called Bowman and Bowman wouldn't speak to him.

@oceancalling

NP delayed FDs court appearance on Friday by a week because he’s so busy with another trial that’s in jury selection.
In the meantime, major media breaks about FDs lawyer KM and FDs contact with his wife; and bloody pillows and fishing knives.
Some on here have wondered at NPs silence, strategy, and perhaps commitment to FDs case in his uncharacteristic media silence as of late, as the money in FDs 401K that he’s paying NP with certainly runs low.

Looks like NP has been busy with other matters this weekend. While I can’t link here because it’s related to politics and not related (directly, at least) to the JD/FD case, you can easily find for yourselves what NP has published this weekend in a number of local news outlets in CT. Clearly NP has bigger fish to fry than FD. Not to say NP won’t be making a comeback at FDs hearing this week, of course, but just an indicator that NP perhaps isn’t as altruistic as he professes to be in his defense of FD.
I don't think a lawyer like NP is ever too busy for some free, albeit bad publicity. I think either he recognizes how foolish it was to let his client give that dreadful interview or someone (the recently "hired" PI, perhaps) has told him his ridiculous accusations were only hurting any potential defense FD might have. JMO!

I recall that NP said he was handling this case pro bono early on. Maybe he is beginning to recognize the potential for this defense to bankrupt him. Cheney Mason says he lost over 2 million dollars representing Casey Anthony and I believe him. The cost of potential expert witnesses, a certain necessity with all the forensics here, can easily run into the 5 or 6 figures. Even with the PI working for free, how is NP going to "keep the lights on" and spend money out of his own pocket to defend FD? Those book deals aren't usually negotiated until after trial.

I know what NP has posted on his blog, namely that representing defendants in criminal cases somehow soothes the 10 year old child within him, but I am not buying that cliche. IMO capital defenders, and most other criminal defense lawyers as well, do what they do because they believe everyone is entitled to the assistance of counsel. It is a profession, not something used to heal the hurt of a painful childhood. The good defenders rarely engage the media and, if they do so, have developed a well thought out plan for doing so. Such plan was obviously missing here and it shows.

IMO and only my opinion, NP took this case for the publicity it could give him. It is quite clear that FD doesn't have the 500k (or much, much more) an experienced, nationally recognized lawyer would charge him. Essentially FD and NP are stuck with one another. FD can't look a gift horse in the mouth now, can he? NP can't withdraw without looking like a publicity hound. After all, he knew FD is, at least on paper, penniless. Let's not forget that FD is a high conflict individual, who is going to be a very demanding client, which again takes a lot of time to manage.

IMO, NP realizes he has made some very serious tactical errors in the way he so glibly pronounced theories that no jury is ever, ever going to accept. He is now trying to figure out how to undo the damage done. It will be interesting to see if my hunch is correct. As soon as NP begins publicly speaking about this case again, we will know if NP has learned from his past mistakes.. It will also be interesting to see if NP can control both his own and his client's narcissistic tendencies, at least publicly.

@Ruminations

MOO: Not sure there is much of a difference if it is proven that FD killed Jennifer.

MOO: There is reason to believe the details of the transaction- value of the drug, name of the person who traded- are not precisely given. But we don’t know that Fudge or whomever is a dealer or an addict. He could simply be a user who had crack in his pocket and thought the knife was cooler than the rock. JD appears to be as bad as any John, and the witness and Fudge are not known or even suspected of doing anything terrible in my opinion, while I strongly suspect Michelle and Fotis did some of the worst things humans can do.

My newest theory bringing in the knife: JD planned on bludgeoning Jennifer at Waverny and splattering blood there. He ambushed her in her garage and used the knife to say, “I am not going to hurt you but I really need to talk to you- Michelle wants to hurt the kids. I don’t want to call the police, but I might have to. Sorry about the knife, but I know this is so hard to believe. Don’t get hysterical on me. I need your help! The kids need your help! What was I thinking? She’s the crazy one. I always loved you. I know we are not getting back together again, but please can we go to the park and talk about this? I think Michelle is going to figure out I’m here.” (All while making his eyes as big and sincere as possible.)

But Jennifer didn’t fall for it, and he “had” to kill her there.

(“Had” used from the language of narcissists. We who consider others autonous beings would use the word, “chose.”)

I love you guys!

@thekirbyfamily
@andalso
My first thought this morning was, could JD's body have been put in the trailer seen here?

My second thought this morning, could it have been Jennifer herself, still alive, banging on this inside walls of this trailer and that was the banging heard that morning.

Jennifer Dulos disappearance: 5 unlikely people connected with case

920x1240.jpg

My first thought this morning was, could JD's body have been put in the trailer seen here?

My second thought this morning, could it have been Jennifer herself, still alive, banging on this inside walls of this trailer and that was the banging heard that morning.

Jennifer Dulos disappearance: 5 unlikely people connected with case
Ooh....such an interesting thought that has never been thought of! You are a super sleuther.

At some point today I will put the civil case documents onto the media thread as they are now buried on the 16 thread and hard to refer to. If anyone wants to read the documents today just refer back to thread 16. Lesson learned to put documents onto the media thread.

@Bubbly girl

Mrs. M said:
Dang, Girl, you’re on fire with the docs. I didn’t realize how far Fulos and Kent the Lawyer go back. Wonder if they ever took the boat out fishing...
I think the have each other’s back- with a mutual interest in $$$ and wanting to be rid of their wives- MOO!!! .

wonder if km tried talking with JD or as a decoy morning of 5/24, like FD did with km’s wife..

Norm's filing motions again:
Jennifer Dulos case: Fotis still waiting for vehicles to be returned

FD wants his "stuff" back...
Wonder if perhaps we will see FD riding around Farmington on one of his childrens mountain bikes? Wonder if the State seized the motorcycle? Didn't see that on the list of items that he wants returned.

Wonder also if he is out of cash? Perhaps PT2 will now be seen driving FD to Court appearances in Stamford? Oh the tangled webs we weave could be the autobiography title for FD story IMO!

MOO

From prior thread:
@HopeForTheBest said:
Maybe...but in MOO, JD was a deeply introspective writer, the kind who seems to process things through her writing, so that she herself might not have thought consciously of the specific words before writing them but instead wrote to find the truth and meaning for herself. At least in my experience, writing like that often reveals truths to the writer—and some to readers if the lines are shared—that the writer might never have expressed verbally to anyone including herself or himself because, as odd as it may sound, sometimes writers have to write about something to know what they truly believe or feel about a topic. While JD shared those posts with others through her blog, in MOO, her real audience was herself and having written them—and done so both beautifully and movingly, as she would have known she had when she finished—, she placed them out in the world to honor what they had cost her and what they had taught her. In MOO, what JD wrote wasn’t intended to change FD or garner sympathy from others; instead, she wrote to find and face her truths, stark as they must have felt to her when she read them herself. In my opinion, JD’s writing was a power FD couldn’t thwart or diminish—and indeed her words continue to speak to us. In MOO.
@Chicago54 said: Beautifully written.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member