DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
farber v. fore group
192.00 08/05/2019 P OBJECTION TO MOTION
Document.gif
newred.gif

FOR ORDER REQUIRING SURETY BOND
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17474879
this is an objection to this

191.00 07/31/2019 D BOND
Document.gif
new.gif

Motion for Posting of Surety Bond Re Prejudgment Remedy

That's right....tell it like it is! Great response!

farber v. fore group
192.00 08/05/2019 P OBJECTION TO MOTION
Document.gif
newred.gif

FOR ORDER REQUIRING SURETY BOND
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17474879
this is an objection to this

191.00 07/31/2019 D BOND
Document.gif
new.gif

Motion for Posting of Surety Bond Re Prejudgment Remedy
Oh my goodness!

GF is on fire with this motion IMO and goes into detail about FD/FORE business practices going back to the infamous case with the Nigerian Prince and seems to be dancing around the issue about whether FORE is even a going concern that can be saved. Also details that there is another mortgage on 4JX from BNY Mellon with security from GF. The story of what has been going is on now clearer as it wasn't obvious why she would continue to pay the mortgage and taxes.

Also interesting that last tax filing that GF seems to have on FORE is from 2016. Mmmm. So the sage continues of what has been going on with FD/FORE finances from 2016 to present.

Must reading for an update on what must be a very tight 'cash flow situation' at FORE for FD IMO.
MOO

From prior thread:

@sleuth66
@citygirl said:
Norms been rather silent. Is he just getting his land legs after a months vacation? What will the week bring? Will we hear anything prior to Friday?
NP delayed FDs court appearance on Friday by a week because he’s so busy with another trial that’s in jury selection.
In the meantime, major media breaks about FDs lawyer KM and FDs contact with his wife; and bloody pillows and fishing knives.
Some on here have wondered at NPs silence, strategy, and perhaps commitment to FDs case in his uncharacteristic media silence as of late, as the money in FDs 401K that he’s paying NP with certainly runs low.

Looks like NP has been busy with other matters this weekend. While I can’t link here because it’s related to politics and not related (directly, at least) to the JD/FD case, you can easily find for yourselves what NP has published this weekend in a number of local news outlets in CT. Clearly NP has bigger fish to fry than FD. Not to say NP won’t be making a comeback at FDs hearing this week, of course, but just an indicator that NP perhaps isn’t as altruistic as he professes to be in his defense of FD.

Last edited: Today at 12:37 PM

HVAC V. FORE Group
100.35 07/01/2019 P MOTION FOR DISCLOSURE OF ASSETS
Document.gif

RESULT: Granted 8/5/2019 HON DAVID SHERIDAN
100.86 08/05/2019 C ORDER
Document.gif
newred.gif

RESULT: Granted 8/5/2019 HON DAVID SHERIDAN No
100.87 08/05/2019 C ORDER
Document.gif
newred.gif

*ORDERED that a pre-judgment remedy is ordered to the value of Twenty-Six Thousand Two Hundred Fifty and 00/100 Dollars ($26,250.00) in favor of the plaintiff Glasco Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. as against the defendant Fore Group, Inc. and that the plaintiff may: a) attach sufficient property of the defendant Fore Group, Inc. to secure said sum; b) garnish any agent, trustee, debtor of the defendant Fore Group, Inc. having goods, effects and estate of the defendant Fore Group, Inc. or indebtedness to the defendant Fore Group, Inc. in an amount sufficient to secure said sum; or c) garnish bank accounts of the defendant Fore Group, Inc. in an amount sufficient to secure
**I hope GF doesn't have to pay this

from @afitzy: I recall that NP said he was handling this case pro bono early on.

NP made a statement in a televised broadcast that, "In lawyer speak, the green is in." According to that statement he is not working pro bono. I'll see if I can find the interview.

Oh my goodness!

GF is on fire with this motion IMO and goes into detail about FD/FORE business practices going back to the infamous case with the Nigerian Prince and seems to be dancing around the issue about whether FORE is even a going concern that can be saved. Also details that there is another mortgage on 4JX from BNY Mellon with security from GF. The story of what has been going is on now clearer as it wasn't obvious why she would continue to pay the mortgage and taxes.

Also interesting that last tax filing that GF seems to have on FORE is from 2016. Mmmm. So the sage continues of what has been going on with FD/FORE finances from 2016 to present.

Must reading for an update on what must be a very tight 'cash flow situation' at FORE for FD IMO.
MOO
Also interesting that GF has Fore accounting and discovered that Fore has “reimbursed” FD for hundreds of thousands of dollars in “corporate expenses” in a nonstandard accounting practice.
So anyone wondering where FD is paying his electric bills and car rentals from....

from @afitzy: I recall that NP said he was handling this case pro bono early on.

NP made a statement in a televised broadcast that, "In lawyer speak, the green is in." According to that statement he is not working pro bono. I'll see if I can find the interview.

Here's the news clip....my memory of the quote was not verbatim....it's: "...As we say in the legal profession, Mr. Green is in the house."

Interview: Attorney Norm Pattis answers questions about Dulos case

he's mad people were mocking him for driving a KIA

lol
I believe this! IMO

Hi Fotis,
How is your ankle rash doing? Also, where did you get the poison ivy? I have a feeling you will be going away soon for a very long time - you may want to request that they don't make the cuffs too tight for your sensitive skin.
Additionally, you will not be needing your vehicles or phones where you are going, so you can stop making silly attempts to get those things back.
Lastly, where is Jennifer?
andalso

HVAC V. FORE Group
100.35 07/01/2019 P MOTION FOR DISCLOSURE OF ASSETS
Document.gif

100.86 08/05/2019 C ORDER
Document.gif
newred.gif

RESULT: Granted 8/5/2019 HON DAVID SHERIDAN No
100.87 08/05/2019 C ORDER
Document.gif
newred.gif

*ORDERED that a pre-judgment remedy is ordered to the value of Twenty-Six Thousand Two Hundred Fifty and 00/100 Dollars ($26,250.00) in favor of the plaintiff Glasco Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. as against the defendant Fore Group, Inc. and that the plaintiff may: a) attach sufficient property of the defendant Fore Group, Inc. to secure said sum; b) garnish any agent, trustee, debtor of the defendant Fore Group, Inc. having goods, effects and estate of the defendant Fore Group, Inc. or indebtedness to the defendant Fore Group, Inc. in an amount sufficient to secure said sum; or c) garnish bank accounts of the defendant Fore Group, Inc. in an amount sufficient to secure
**I hope GF doesn't have to pay this
FD was another 'NO SHOW' to defend himself in this action according to the court. Must have been busy I guess.

My read of this (atty's correct me if I'm incorrect) is that the Court is ordering FD to put up assets/bank accts etc. in an amount equal to the plumbers claim of $26,250 until the case goes to trial. This is just giving protection to the plumber that the assets will be available at a future date in the event that the plumber prevails in his action against FORE/FD. So, no GF is involved here so far as I see.

How ironic would it be if the HOUSE OF FORE/FD is brought down by a local plumber who was simply trying to get paid? Need to check the local papers to see if any more trade claims have been filed in Farmington and NC and check on the status of the trade claims (3 if I recall) that were filed on Sturbridge property a couple of weeks ago.

MOO!

This is infuriating.

I've read before that batterers who file for custody end up getting custody around 70% of the time. They don't actually want the kids. They want control of the woman. They use children as leverage/pawns.

Why hasn't there been change? This is so maddening to me.
There was a good article from The Atlantic that I posted on this exact issue I believe 1 or 2 threads ago and the idea. Worth a read to learn more as this issue is big one facing DV victims. The State of CT Judiciary just issued a report in 7/19 that was posted in last thread I believe and they detailed many interesting stats on DV related topics as well.

Children in these custody battles are effectively being 'weaponized' by the spouses and the effects on children are many, heartbreaking and can have lifelong impact.

The State of CT report detailed that Judges are getting training to deal with and better understand DV but as we have seen in the Dulos case its challenging for Judges too. @gitana1 has posted extensively in prior threads in a brilliant way I think to explain the difficulty of sitting on the bench in these cases.

So, I would search out @gitana1 prior posts to hear her POV as an on the ground atty working in Family Court as to how hard it is to deal with these situations.

MOO

From the Greenwich Times:
Jennifer Dulos disappearance: Study shows courts 'skeptical' of women's abuse claims in custody disputes
Study finds court often DO NOT believe women when claims of abuse are made:
"Overall, courts credited mothers’ claims of abuse at a rate of 36 percent, which the study says refutes assertions that women frequently succeed in falsely claiming abuse in court. The data actually show they are disbelieved more often than not."

Thanks. That is sad. It makes it harder for victims to protect themselves, and sometimes their children or others.

DV victims who have not come out, so to speak, often affirmatively deny danger. For a number of good reasons. Then, when a victim reports, he/she is often not believed even when there are only difficulties and no benefits (aside from living authentically which is satisfying even while being called a liar). In a divorce with custody or property disputes, there appears to be motive for a false claim.

The column focused on reforming courts. I want to stress the importance of keeping some kind of contemporaneous records if you are a victim under cover. (And keep them somewhere safe, so they don’t bring on abuse, and don’t get destroyed.)

If a friend confides danger and you agree to keep it confidential, collect as much evidence as you can, and keep contemporaneous records, too. Will you friend let you take a picture? Record a conversation? A recording with the victim’s own voice is very compelling evidence that the problem is not newly created. If they will agree, let them explain why this is confidential on the recording. Keep this info safe.

If circumstances change, and the victim comes out, the more witnesses to the reports of abuse not being a change, the better.

MOO- DV is complex, and it is never the victim’s fault.

And we are still waiting for him to tell us where Jennifer's remains are...

Speaking of Jennifer's remains, I've always wondered if they checked out the septic tank at Sturbridge Hill. This morning I had to get my
septic tank here in CT cleaned out, so naturally, I took some pictures for any of you who may question if a body could be put in one...the pictures
clearly show that it would be a piece of cake. You can also see the heavy metal lids. Once something goes in, good luck getting it out.

Attachments

• IMG_5332.JPG
    IMG_5332.JPG
    148.8 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_5333.JPG
    IMG_5333.JPG
    170.4 KB · Views: 44
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online